Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) (8112 Views)

Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) / "5 Things That Prove Davido Bought His Songs" - By Ipubliciseafrica.com / Meet The World’s Youngest Living Queen, Who Was Crowned At Age 21 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:45am On May 22, 2021
SegFault:

Aunty wetin you dey talk anytime you jam a senseless foreign slowpoke on social media just ask are you American nd watch the magical yes come up.

I know watin I dey talk, thank you. Yeah. Like Americans are the only ones on the Internet and the senseless ones are Americans. I don't like these kind of talks denigrating races or people from a country, please.
Re: 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2021
Na wah oh.
Re: 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) by UltraSphinx(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:
OP, every country has thier own share of such people. America is a big country in every sense of it, so they've got the good, the bad and the ugly just like Nigeria. Picking some stupid comments from some Americans online in order to ridicule the country is low cause one wouldn't even need to go that far to do that to Nigeria.

Someone on this NL said New York and Toronto are the only states in the US he'd love to live in. Another person laughed at him and said, "dude, Toronto is the capital of Canada. Stop embarrassing yourself". Someone was arguing the other day that Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq are all parts of the UAE. So you see, no country has the monopoly of such people.

But they will gladly do the same to us.. in fact they are more inclined towards projecting negative images of Africa in mass media.
so why are you being compassionate?

5 Likes

Re: 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) by padi94(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2021
That's one of the problems that comes with neing the greatest country on earth. Stupid people go plenty there
Re: 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) by Twelfthman: 9:56am On May 22, 2021
The dumbing down of Americans was completed a long time ago.
These set of people can't think properly or lack enough knowledge to challenge authorities
Re: 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 22, 2021
Re: 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) by Hintona(f): 10:54am On May 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:
OP, every country has thier own share of such people. America is a big country in every sense of it, so they've got the good, the bad and the ugly just like Nigeria. Picking some stupid comments from some Americans online in order to ridicule the country is low cause one wouldn't even need to go that far to do that to Nigeria.

Someone on this NL said New York and Toronto are the only states in the US he'd love to live in. Another person laughed at him and said, "dude, Toronto is the capital of Canada. Stop embarrassing yourself". Someone was arguing the other day that Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq are all parts of the UAE. So you see, no country has the monopoly of such people.

Everyone knows Americans are like that, especially on quora, many of them think America is the most developed country in the world, and for a developed country, they are incredibly ignorant. That's why everyone ridicules them.
Re: 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) by Connected1: 12:09pm On May 22, 2021
Ignoramus.
That is the word that best describes these people.
Ignoramus == American.
Re: 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I know watin I dey talk, thank you. Yeah. Like Americans are the only ones on the Internet and the senseless ones are Americans. I don't like these kind of talks denigrating races or people from a country, please.
Okay oh.
Re: 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) by Queenslander(f): 3:33pm On May 22, 2021
profilemessages:
many of them americans dont go to school, some are even college drop outs,

some cant even read and write

some even thinks africa is jungle of wild animals like baboons, and monkeys,

thats what they are being told by their media

its not only in nigeria that we have poor and homeless people

many of them americans, white and black are very poor , jobless and homeless,

some even depend on government to eat everyday

my opinion is that some european countries like spain france even dey enjoy pass some low class or middle class americans
abeg remove Spain and France.. they're in no way comparable to America.. those countries na suffer head.. especially that France!
Re: 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:55pm On May 22, 2021
Dalil8:
Hehe cheesy

Americans need to travel more or read a book or something.
why,exactly? What will happen if they don't?

There's a beautiful and diverse world outside America
Re: 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) by Petyr1: 6:56pm On May 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I thought Ottawa is the capital of Canada
Re: 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) by WoundedLamb: 8:13pm On May 22, 2021
Petyr1:
I thought Ottawa is the capital of Canada

It is. That was why I found the conversation funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Stephanie Okereke In Mercy Johnson’s Style Marriage Scandal / See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here / Chris Brown Vs. Ne-yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.