Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Help Me Please Frustration, Palmcredit Loan Wahala - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Please Frustration, Palmcredit Loan Wahala (1203 Views)

Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience / How Can I Control My Frustration And Not Commit Suicide? / Frustration Abounds As Nigerian Man Who Returned From London For Xmas Runs Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please Frustration, Palmcredit Loan Wahala by Yarok(m): 2:30am On May 22, 2021
So I collected loan from palm credit 6000naira in total and invested 5k into crypto and I loss everything, and the due date for repayment has passed and the loan keep adding in interest, am begging the good people of nairaland forum to help me even if is just small out of the balance please and please. On my part I have learned my lesson, I keep receiving calls from them ( palm credit) every morning and I am trying my best to raise the money but conditions and things keep getting bad please help me. I appreciate and God bless you all

2059725727 UBA thank you

Re: Help Me Please Frustration, Palmcredit Loan Wahala by SportsHD: 3:17am On May 22, 2021
You borrow money run crypto cheesy grin.
Wahala be like bicycle o
Re: Help Me Please Frustration, Palmcredit Loan Wahala by olamide0147: 3:47am On May 22, 2021
Yarok:
So I collected loan from palm credit 6000naira in total and invested 5k into crypto and I loss everything, and the due date for repayment has passed and the loan keep adding in interest, am begging the good people of nairaland forum to help me even if is just small out of the balance please and please. On my part I have learned my lesson, I keep receiving calls from them ( palm credit) every morning and I am trying my best to raise the money but conditions and things keep getting bad please help me. I appreciate and God bless you all

2059725727 UBA Kingsley Abraham thank you
Lots of werey running up and down the streets of nairaland, you borrow loan invest in BTC and you here expecting us to pay your debt for u because BTC done crash, if you investment was successful would u share your profit with us and am so sure u took the loan to fund your bet9ja account provide us the screenshots if am wrong.
Re: Help Me Please Frustration, Palmcredit Loan Wahala by Ever8090: 4:26am On May 22, 2021
If you no get money to give am, move to the next topic naa ..una too like problem for this country
Re: Help Me Please Frustration, Palmcredit Loan Wahala by dumeme66: 5:20am On May 22, 2021
Your own na frustration by the end of today 22 may 2021, I am not sure I will still be alive if naira plus comes to arrest me as they have said. I guess they sent to me that they have the court order to arrest me because I owe them the sum of 12k. This is the story.....
I woke up this faithful day thinking of wat I can do to improve my life since job has become tough in the country. I have been taking loan from them and have been paying back but this day, I took a loan and in all truth and honesty I was defrauded I don't know how but it happened and when this happened, both my own money and the one I borrowed to start a new phase of my life was gone.
I tried and paid back 4k as that was all I could raise. I got several treat from them and even people I was still thinking they will help me to succeed got the message and were all disappointed. There was no explanation I could do to make anyone believe me. I tried to raise the remaining balance but all ended a lie. I even wanted to sell my Facebook account but they were all pricing 1500 and the highest I got was 2k out of the remaining 12k I owe. I tried to do labour work for bricklayers but each time I ask them to give me a job they all laugh at me thinking I am joking of how much I need the job and feeding for me has become a problem. Each time I have clearing jobs to do, the pay Is less than a thousand let alone save to pay up. It all ends in feeding money to survive the day and live for hope of a better day ahead. Yesterday they sent me a mail which I checked using my friends phone because I sold my own phone to pay the 4k I deposited first to show that I am not fraudulent it's just the situation I fell into. The bottom line of the mail is the court has ordered them to arrest me and they have obtained an arrest warrant from the police for my arrest and disgrace on the 22 of may 2021. I guess there can be no greater shame for me than been handcuffed out like a criminal. I bought sniper yesterday but I couldn't use it as I cried all through. But if they show up at my house, before I am dragged out, they will pick my corpse not me. As I will be using the whole bottle once I see them. This might be my final note in life so I took the time out to make it worthwhile as my friend is currently asleep. In case you don't hear from me again in the next one week, please write RIP with good word for me that I may smile wherever my spirit is.
Re: Help Me Please Frustration, Palmcredit Loan Wahala by NaijaBoy213(m): 6:43am On May 22, 2021
Bro whatsapp me, i will teach u how to pay up and even collect more loans. 0818 3588 812

And besides don't take threats serious, they can't do anything. That's wat they are paid to do. To threaten and insult you.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please Frustration, Palmcredit Loan Wahala by Curious345: 12:41pm On May 22, 2021
Op how do you want your slap ?
Re: Help Me Please Frustration, Palmcredit Loan Wahala by Yarok(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2021
olamide0147:

Lots of werey running up and down the streets of nairaland, you borrow loan invest in BTC and you here expecting us to pay your debt for u because BTC done crash, if you investment was successful would u share your profit with us and am so sure u took the loan to fund your bet9ja account provide us the screenshots if am wrong.

Re: Help Me Please Frustration, Palmcredit Loan Wahala by Yarok(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2021
olamide0147:

08107065481 if you need prove that is my WhatsApp number or better still give me your own for pictorial proves
Re: Help Me Please Frustration, Palmcredit Loan Wahala by olamide0147: 4:28pm On May 22, 2021
dumeme66:
Your own na frustration by the end of today 22 may 2021, I am not sure I will still be alive if naira plus comes to arrest me as they have said. I guess they sent to me that they have the court order to arrest me because I owe them the sum of 12k. This is the story.....
I woke up this faithful day thinking of wat I can do to improve my life since job has become tough in the country. I have been taking loan from them and have been paying back but this day, I took a loan and in all truth and honesty I was defrauded I don't know how but it happened and when this happened, both my own money and the one I borrowed to start a new phase of my life was gone.
I tried and paid back 4k as that was all I could raise. I got several treat from them and even people I was still thinking they will help me to succeed got the message and were all disappointed. There was no explanation I could do to make anyone believe me. I tried to raise the remaining balance but all ended a lie. I even wanted to sell my Facebook account but they were all pricing 1500 and the highest I got was 2k out of the remaining 12k I owe. I tried to do labour work for bricklayers but each time I ask them to give me a job they all laugh at me thinking I am joking of how much I need the job and feeding for me has become a problem. Each time I have clearing jobs to do, the pay Is less than a thousand let alone save to pay up. It all ends in feeding money to survive the day and live for hope of a better day ahead. Yesterday they sent me a mail which I checked using my friends phone because I sold my own phone to pay the 4k I deposited first to show that I am not fraudulent it's just the situation I fell into. The bottom line of the mail is the court has ordered them to arrest me and they have obtained an arrest warrant from the police for my arrest and disgrace on the 22 of may 2021. I guess there can be no greater shame for me than been handcuffed out like a criminal. I bought sniper yesterday but I couldn't use it as I cried all through. But if they show up at my house, before I am dragged out, they will pick my corpse not me. As I will be using the whole bottle once I see them. This might be my final note in life so I took the time out to make it worthwhile as my friend is currently asleep. In case you don't hear from me again in the next one week, please write RIP with good word for me that I may smile wherever my spirit is.
RIP remember what ends your life on earth, Pls don't reach heaven and still let your lazy ass turn u to debtor again... Why can't u go and sell gala and soft drinks at iyana ipaja or oshodi

(1) (Reply)

Can I Take D3 Organic Supplement? / Ivf Female Egg Donors Needed, Call 08089195036 / Shocking!!!! Doctor Who Sleeps With His Patients While Perfming Illegal Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.