Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (56335 Views)

Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son / Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' / Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by Curious345: 9:11am On May 22, 2021
D1zion:
why are you saying this.inexperienced, if he were not qualified & certified would they had allowed him to fly a whole COAS & other high ranking officers.pls always think before spewing things.
that was not an aircraft. He was actually flying a toy..

Any 3 months trainee pilot from a 6months pilot course from a SOUTHAFRICA AVIATION SCHOOL WILL FLY THAT PLANE EXPERTLY.

What is the NAME OF THAT BBNAIJA GUY THAT WENT TO BECOME A PILOT? He can fly that antiquated plane with his left finger ,sipping ALOMO BITTERS.

TRUST ME

1 Like

Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by Federickson02: 9:12am On May 22, 2021
Curious345:
Prince Harry went to the best military college in the world , but all his days in the airforce fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan, he only flew as an assistant plane pilot or helicopter pilot.
He wouldn't stay long in the airforce before switching to royal duties , YET HE FLEW THE F15 AND BLACKHAWK HELICOPTER IN Afghanistan for about 6yrs.

Yeah you may not Classify him as inexperienced. But he's not experienced enough .

For your information any trainee pilot can fly that TOY.. is that even an aircraft please?

What business do I have with Prince Henry? Even after going through training and he wasn't allowed to fly planes, how does that concern me? If he wasn't allowed to fly planes that he was made an assistant, then it means there were people simply better than him.

It's so annoying how you sit from your dirty bedroom in the village and conclude that the driver was inexperienced, hence the crash. Are you God that you now knw everything?

Why do think he was allowed to drive a very important person if he wasnt good with handling planes?

If a trainee can fly that Toy and land successfully, what makes you think someone who trained and graduated as the best would fly it and fail bcus of inexperience?
You're letting your hate for NDA compromise your judgment, pls make use of your brain
Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by Curious345: 9:17am On May 22, 2021
Federickson02:

What business do I have with Prince Henry? Even after going through training and he wasn't allowed to fly planes, how does that concern me? If he wasn't allowed to fly planes that he was made an assistant, then it means there were people simply better than him.

It's so annoying how you sit from your dirty bedroom in the village and conclude that the driver was inexperienced , hence the crash. Are you God that you now knw everything?

Why do think he was allowed to drive a very important person if he wasnt good with handling planes?

If a trainee can fly that Toy and land successfully, what makes you think someone who trained and graduated as the best would fly it and fail bcus of inexperience?
You're letting your hate for NDA compromise your judgment, pls make use of your brain

If I slap you ? Lol. Village ? Am chatting from Kano.. is that a village ?

Does he need to be the best in his class to drive the COAS? Like I said that aircraft was a toy. A 2months old trainee pilot can fly it sipping ALOMO BITTERS.
It's from the 1960's.

I love the NDA. Trust me

1 Like

Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by Curious345: 9:22am On May 22, 2021
zangaozanga:
Hating the Igbo is the main PREREQUISITE TO BEcoming A buharist . Are you even aware

That's the problem with you people, everyone hates you, but you show love to everyone
let musty, Saleh, anka or saratu not hear you oo.

They are Fulani and Hausa folks who have been converted from hating IGBO.

They are my paddy since 1999.

Like I said , the north do not hate the Igbo . Neither do the Igbo hate north .

Are you this daft , we are the ones being oppressed . So ? Please go back to sleep
Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by tonyashburton: 9:23am On May 22, 2021
Curious345:
Here is the 1960 antiquated aircraft that killed our gallant officers ..

This type of aircraft should be in an aviation museum and not flying in the sky
You're ignorant sir.The Beech craft 350B was made by Textron Aviation till 2015 before they discontinued production.Aircraft like other machines with many parts only need regular and rigorous maintenance to work for a very long time.Aircraft from World War II and even before that are still flying at airshows around the world.
Only a thorough investigation by the relevant authorities using flight data gathered by the Flight Data Recorder or black box as it's more commonly known by can determine what happened.

3 Likes

Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by Curious345: 9:29am On May 22, 2021
I know about the FDR and black box .. but what will you see in those machines after evaluation?

You'll just hear screams and howlings from a death bound passenger deck. You'll hear the COAS crying and screaming and swearing ,you'll hear the pilots trying to calm things down. You'll hear the other military officers trying to call their wives etc.

The flight data has not much to show .. the aircraft is antiquated. Should be in the museum. It's a fixed wings and the rotor blades are even exposed . Guy don't make me angry oo..
tonyashburton:

You're ignorant sir.The Beech craft 350B was made by Textron Aviation till 2015 before they discontinued production.Aircraft like other machines with many parts only need regular and rigorous maintenance to work for a very long time.Aircraft from World War II and even before that are still flying at airshows around the world.
Only a thorough investigation by the relevant authorities using flight data gathered by the Flight Data Recorder or black box as it's more commonly known by can determine what happened.
Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by Annie939(f): 9:31am On May 22, 2021
Sad
Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by Oracleforce: 9:36am On May 22, 2021
RIP to Ayodele Olufade for the wife of the deceased, searching continue
Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by sharpshap(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2021
He is one of the best pilots we have in Nigeria
majamajic:
Sometimes it's not about bombs , Nigeria air Force planes are always in the hands of kid pilots
Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by majamajic(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2021
Tapout:

I think we should be more concerned about how they are trained to fly those aircrafts.

Whenever there's this kind of crash i always check out the pilots , I noticed they are all inexperienced, most of them has not done up 100 hours of flight , yet they were trusted with such big tasks , where are the snr snr combat pilots ? Seems them too know the game plans and always avoid such tasks

1 Like

Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by majamajic(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2021
sharpshap:
He is one of the best pilots we have in Nigeria

With how many hours of flight experience ? I don't think that kid has done more than 200 hours of flight as snr pilot
Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by majamajic(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2021
Nneziwili:

Bros please delete this your comment, it's not only inmatured but also insensible. We talking about a Flight lieutenant here and you're referring to him n other air force pilots as kids. Do you have an idea the years they spent learning how to fly?

Learning ? Do u know what it takes to become main pilot of chief of army in a sane country ? And what's gave u the guts to tell me to delete my post ? In terms of flights , from the way u talk , I know more than u
Flight lieutenant , what's his hours of flight experience ?
Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by ogwumgbe: 9:52am On May 22, 2021
Federickson02:

All NDA cadet AF are trained properly. They're trained with the best equipments you'll ever find in Africa. Even after finishing in the NDA, they're also taken to the Airforce base where they go through more training. The fact that he has been in charge of the flight of the Chief Of Army Staff should speak volumes alone. He must've been one of the best pilots, hence he wouldn't have been allowed to fly the COAS if he wasn't. Don't just conclude on things like this from your little bedroom somewhere in the village. Wait for investigations to complete bcus it's either the cause was engine failure, bad weather, or he was killed

The God of Biafra has killed him brother for ordering the massacre of the children of God
Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by Goldbw122(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2021
Take heart
Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by Queenserah26(f): 10:25am On May 22, 2021
You can say that again

tillaman:
What a sad time to be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by Nobody: 10:44am On May 22, 2021
majamajic:
Sometimes it's not about bombs , Nigeria air Force planes are always in the hands of kid pilots
sayss who..

Most of the plains are faulty and needs cares or let me say replacement!!

Talking from experience.
Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by Nobody: 11:03am On May 22, 2021
Inshsak:
Most people that get jobs in Nigeria via connection and man know man are unqualified. That's the reason Nigeria is progressing backward.

Gbam, the fruit rottens from the head.

This should be the 3rd or 4th airforce plane crash in 5 months.

Nepotism is fighting back.
Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by NoFap123: 11:07am On May 22, 2021
majamajic:

With how many hours of flight experience ? I don't think that kid has done more than 200 hours of flight as snr pilot

Assuming he flies just 2 hours per week(it could be more), in 52 weeks, that's 104 hours. In 3 years, that's 312 hours, more than 200 hours.
Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by majamajic(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2021
NoFap123:

Assuming he flies just 2 hours per week(it could be more), in 52 weeks, that's 104 hours. In 3 years, that's 312 hours, more than 200 hours.

Has he become a snr pilot in 2018 ?
I don't think he can get 2 hrs a week , had it been he was with commercial airline , it's possible
I don't think that young guy was experienced enough to pilot COAS
Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by majamajic(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2021
Tablechair:
sayss who..

Most of the plains are faulty and needs cares or let me say replacement!!

Talking from experience.

I don't think it's about age , this aircraft is below 20yrs of age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Suleja LGA In Niger State / Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.