Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son (57112 Views)

VIDEO: ‘This Wasn’t The Plan’ — Grief-Stricken Wife Of Late Pilot Olufade Wails / Dolapo Osinbajo Consoles The Widow Of Flt LT. Alfred Olufade In Plane Crash / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Doraty1(f): 7:38pm On May 23, 2021
George Olufade, the father of Flt Lt Alfred Olufade, the pilot of the ill-fated aircraft that killed 11 military officers, including the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru, said only prayers could sustain him as George was his only son.

He also decried the state of military aircraft in the country and called on the authorities to overhaul the planes and focused on staff welfare.

The late George got married three months ago amid pomp and circumstance.

The grieving father said, “It is devastating. I just need prayers for strength. I pray that God should hold us because he was my only son. He was very intelligent, generous, extremely humble, and dedicated to his duty. He was a giver and a lover of Christ.

“He was in the seminary before he eventually got into the military school.

“He was the only Airforce officer in my state. He was a special child. He graduated as the youngest in his set. When he wanted to join the military, I encouraged him from the beginning to the end because he had passion for flying. I encouraged him and prayed for him.

“They should take care of their planes. Most of their planes are outdated and not properly taken care of. They stress their pilots, too. He just returned from Maiduguri and he had to fly again. They need to take care of their planes before they lose all their brilliant talents.”

Olufade added, “Each time he was flying, he would tell me and I would pray for him. But this last one, he didn’t tell me. But God knows better. It has not been my prayer holding him, but God that has been holding him. God gave me Ayodeji and He had taken him; may his soul rest in peace. If it is from God, glory be to Him. If it is from man, God will judge.”

https://punchng.com/i-need-prayers-late-pilot-my-only-son-grieving-dad/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Buharidgeneral: 7:41pm On May 23, 2021
Rest on , the fallen heroes

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by lastempero: 7:43pm On May 23, 2021
Really heartbreaking, the guy must have complained to the dad about the flying coffin they are forced to fly. Did they curse these urchins in power.

263 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by andyblinks05: 7:44pm On May 23, 2021
God will console you sir
Time will heal your wounds

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by ChiefSosa(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2021
RIP to your son and the rest. S/O to all the men. Serving your father land is now risky and somewhat in vain. The families should be properly compensated. But, make una no vex o, but me I no fit die for naija. I no go fit serve naija talk less of to serve am with all my strength. To defend what unity and uphold which nonsense honor? Wen i no chop craze. Just take your time and review the National anthem and pledge, you'll see that it's now ABSOLUTE TRASH. IT'S A BIG JOKE. NOBODY EVEN CARES. The leaders don't even care. I can't even recite them again sef. MOST Nigerians don't even know or give two fúcks about Felicia Adedoyin.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by RisenJoe(m): 7:50pm On May 23, 2021
Chai this is so painful, no parents deserves to bury their child from the East ➡️ West to South to North, but that's what keep taking place everyday in Nigeria,....
Sir it's only God that can see you through this painful period.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by longetivity(m): 7:51pm On May 23, 2021
God will console the deceased family

6 Likes

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by PrinceOfLagos: 7:53pm On May 23, 2021
I feel sorry for the dad

Rest well in the Lord alfred

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:55pm On May 23, 2021
Doraty1:

They stress their pilots, too. He just returned from Maiduguri and he had to fly again. They need to take care of their planes before they lose all their brilliant talents.”
Children are suppose to bury their parents at old age!

Was he the only pilot in the Army

Why must he return from Maiduguri and fly again

Only God can console this family!

May his soul rest in peace!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by adadike(f): 7:59pm On May 23, 2021
I feel your pains sir . May God console you, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Charmingrascal(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2021
What will saddened his family is the fact that he died for a country where leaders don't give a bleep about those who died as patriots.

These people were suppose to be celebrated more than Abba Kyari who contracted and die of COVID19 while flying around with tax payers money.

Great children of Oduduwa are loosing their lives serving a Nation without value for their lives.

It is a pity

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by slawormiir: 10:04pm On May 23, 2021
Damnnnnn niggarrr
So sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by GboyegaD(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2021
May God comfort him and others that are bereaved at this time.

5 Likes

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by potbelly(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2021
Damn... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by DropsMic(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2021
Sad

2 Likes

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by rightlife: 10:04pm On May 23, 2021
K
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Koryc: 10:04pm On May 23, 2021
So sad

3 Likes

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Cholls(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2021
My brother this is sad
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Sebastine1994(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2021
how can you let your only son join the military and seminary.

I don't understand.

please adopt me.

16 Likes

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by WiszyFraud: 10:05pm On May 23, 2021
Did you know??

You'll never truly understand until it happens to you.

angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by tobillionaire(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2021
May God console you.. Or com nd adopt me

But, why would the man allow his only son be a pilot, isn't that too risky

2 Likes

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by pyyxxaro: 10:05pm On May 23, 2021
Sorry sir
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05pm On May 23, 2021
This is just so sad to read.
RIP to all the fallen soldiers.
Lt. Gen. Attahiru and the others were stalwarts and brave soldiers , who dedicated their career, and now their very lives in the service of this nation and toward the realisation of the noble aspirations this nation represents.
Lt. Gen. Attahiru, just like the others, involved in this tragic incident, served his country with zeal and vigour.
He was known as a soldier’s soldier.
Every good and sane Nigerians must gird themselves and finish the job to which the deceased military officers dedicated and gave their lives for.
Let us remember these brave patriots not with our tears but by achieving victory over the terrorism and violence that seek to rob our nation of its finest destiny.
Let this unfortunate accident not deter us but spur us and our valiant military to continue to defend this land from violence and evil.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by wunmi590(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2021

This is really a trying time for his family...

May God console the family..

RIP

4 Likes

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by urchcoded(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2021
I would have loved to pray for God to comfort you but I no know, since God was not interested in saving your son from this horrible death if he'll be interested in giving you comfort. But I wish you comfort tho, losing a loved one is so much draining. I've been there.

1 Like

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by noobs123: 10:06pm On May 23, 2021
They are only grieving for the chief of army staff while neglecting other officers. May God console you sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by alingo2013(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2021
It's painful, may God comfort you at this your trying hour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Soloboss534: 10:07pm On May 23, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Pray God console and comfort his family for the loss
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by KanuSE: 10:07pm On May 23, 2021
Govt support is what you need, NOT prayers.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by NwaNimo1(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor / Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.