Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

SUNDAY IGBOHO, The Honesty In CRUDITY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SUNDAY IGBOHO, The Honesty In CRUDITY (487 Views)

JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri / Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUNDAY IGBOHO, The Honesty In CRUDITY by Yoruba1stson: 6:09am On May 22, 2021
SUNDAY IGBOHO, the honesty in CRUDITY
*Sunday Igboho has not claimed anything. He has not thrust himself forward to lead anyone, including your so-called "area boys."*
*What had thrusted him to recognition, adulation and love is his heroism of daring to walk where angels fear to tread.*
*His love for his people and land, his desire for justice and fairness and above all, his rejection of slavery status in his land of birth expressed through courageous actions, while your so-called agbada wearing, tie-necked educated elites are cowardly creeping around, is what turned Sunday Igboho to a serious matter.*
*The more the mercantilist politicians in our midst and their sentries try to discredit him, the more people are loving and adulating him.*
*Call him an illiterate area boy all you want, he is more valuable to us than your so-called educated cowards you call elite.*
*And History would be kind to him for standing up against the oppression and the murdering of his people, courageously so.*
COPIED.

1 Like

Re: SUNDAY IGBOHO, The Honesty In CRUDITY by Yoruba1stson: 6:11am On May 22, 2021
God bless sunday igboho
God bless yoruba nation

1 Like

Re: SUNDAY IGBOHO, The Honesty In CRUDITY by mike8804: 6:18am On May 22, 2021
Though am not a traditionalist but I trust them more, cause most always say the truth. Sunday wey some people dey abuse have achieved in life what their 10th generations have and will not achieve. What's the essence of your university degree if you dont have money,connection, exposure and courage. Sunday has it all, he is exposed (internationally), rich(oil business), connection (political,national, international) and courageous. Pls I will rather follow igboho(common interest) than tinubu(self interest)
Re: SUNDAY IGBOHO, The Honesty In CRUDITY by Lattop(m): 6:41am On May 22, 2021
He's a chosen one, just one in a millenia, it shows u how God works, not from a popular or wealthy family

God Bless Mr Sunday Adeyemo A. K. A Sunday Igboho

1 Like

Re: SUNDAY IGBOHO, The Honesty In CRUDITY by mrsage(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2021
mike8804:
Though am not a traditionalist but I trust them more, cause most always say the truth. Sunday wey some people dey abuse have achieved in life what their 10th generations have and will not achieve. What's the essence of your university degree if you dont have money,connection, exposure and courage. [b]Sunday has it all , [/b]he is exposed (internationally), rich(oil business), connection (political,national, international) and courageous. Pls I will rather follow igboho(common interest) than tinubu(self interest)

Are you serious or joking?

Sunday does not have it all.

You are free to support or admire Him.

However be careful. The statement highlighted above is not correct.

Thanks.
Re: SUNDAY IGBOHO, The Honesty In CRUDITY by mike8804: 6:56am On May 22, 2021
mrsage:

Are you serious or joking?

Sunday does not have it all.

You are free to support or admire Him.

However be careful. The statement highlighted above is not correct.

Thanks.
can you list the one not correct and I will give you proof for you to verify

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Blows Hot On Buhari, Sunday Igboho,nnamdi Kanu,obadiah Mailafia / Ojudu LCDA: Hon Oladipupo ORA Emerges Winner, Cleared All Ward Election / Seems Twitter Is Actually Inaccessible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.