Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Do I Renew My Domain With Godaddy, PLEASE HELP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Renew My Domain With Godaddy, PLEASE HELP (227 Views)

Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting / Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting / Issue With Godaddy Cpanel Login (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Renew My Domain With Godaddy, PLEASE HELP by StreetPreacher: 7:47am On May 22, 2021
Please I have a domain name and hosting with GoDaddy due for renewal but the price I am seeing is high. Is it compulsory I renew the two packages on the image below? All amounting to $127

Please help

Re: How Do I Renew My Domain With Godaddy, PLEASE HELP by ProGSM(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2021
Move the hosting plan/domain name to a local host like signonhost.com or whogohost.

That is the solution bro.
Re: How Do I Renew My Domain With Godaddy, PLEASE HELP by fastseo: 7:27am On May 23, 2021
That's too high.

You can renew your domain only. I guess you don't have enough time to migrate your domain but if you have you can still migrate but ensure you have like 2 weeks before expiration date.

Then get a cheap shared hosting on name-cheap - com @ maybe 18$ for the first 12 months.

Don't use Nigerian hosting provider to host your website. To avoid downtime

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Travel Blogs: Who Is In For Backlink Exchange Or Guest Post? / Magento 2 Cancel Order / AWS Cloud Engineer Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.