Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State (3765 Views)

Davido Performs At Ibadan Clubs Despite Government Advise / "For You Alone?" - Fans React To The Breakfast Mercy Aigbe Is Having On Bed / Etor Residence Hotel: Ubi Franklin Builds A Hotel In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by Instablogger9ja(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2021
A Twitter users have taken to the micro blogging platform to shared a view of the breakfast he was served at a hotel in Ibadan, Oyo state.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/05/man-reveals-breakfast-he-was-served-in.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by Osebanjo(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2021
I wonder when they will grow out of this myopic stereotype. It's 2021. Unnecessary clout chasing.
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by MickzyDonald: 8:26am On May 22, 2021
OP was expecting Eba and Ewedu but they shocked him las las grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by DaddyRochie1642: 8:33am On May 22, 2021
I swear to God in Heaven, nothing pass hot Akara with very soft bread for breakfast grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by donbachi(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2021
Check na,na 3k per nite.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by stupidmod3: 8:49am On May 22, 2021
hard very hard now getting more harder to believe
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by gasparpisciotta: 8:51am On May 22, 2021
Breakfast for the diabetics, perhaps the owner is suffering from diabetes.
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by Deborah98(f): 8:53am On May 22, 2021
Reminds me of my days in boarding school... We were served coloured water in the name of tea with two slices of bread and an undone egg... If i can survive that era,mehn I can survive anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by LoudLord(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2021
Clout chasing geng
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by Theboy21: 8:59am On May 22, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by ChiefSosa(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2021
Oboy na from prison I take dey come o, na 2 ban dem gimme. I still get 1 more ban to serve. Make I dey on good behavior till I go finally commot prison. Get ready if na u ban/report me. God dey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by Mecka: 10:06am On May 22, 2021
Stomach infrastructure
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by liveyourlife007(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2021
grin
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by avrilwisedata: 12:23pm On May 22, 2021
Lol
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 22, 2021
What's the fuse here? Afterall it's neatly presented. At least better than the 16k plantain and prawn we saw yesterday.

This is a healthy balanced diet.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by FarahAideed: 1:27pm On May 22, 2021
He won't tell you he paid 2k a night for the room
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by mytime24(f): 3:15pm On May 22, 2021
Continue chasing wind

So na amala u woy eat early morn morn
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by juman(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2021
Ask for restaurant around.
Go and eat good food.
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by pretydiva(f): 3:37pm On May 22, 2021
This one na 10 star hotel
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by rex444(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2021
Deborah98:
Reminds me of my days in boarding school... We were served coloured water in the name of tea with two slices of bread and an undone egg... If i can survive that era,mehn I can survive anywhere.
that was d case in ekiti camp as a corper
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by mechanics(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2021
Lol.
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by DMechyy: 3:21am On May 23, 2021
Ko bad
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by kingjooo(m): 5:42am On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:
hmmm boarding life! My sister no talk am o,we were always served 2 akara and a very any how pap without sugar lol. We thank God for life now,today that training made us different from our folks.Gud morning and happy sunday
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by Holycity(f): 6:30am On May 23, 2021
Na your money ooo
You can't pay for this and expect a super breakfast....
This is Wat your money can afford..
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by grafixdon: 6:59am On May 23, 2021
That's complementary breakfast, you're not paying for it.
Re: Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:02am On May 23, 2021
He was served the worth of his money

(1) (Reply)

Restaurant Were Waitresses Moves Around Naked Serving Customers Trends Online. / Jim Iyke, Davido, Sound Sultan, Susan Paint Dubai Red Tuface/annie Dubai Wedding / Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.