Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Sarkodie Has A Huge Influence On My Music – Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarkodie Has A Huge Influence On My Music – Laycon (193 Views)

Sarkodie Has Mocked Shatta Wale For Being Jealous Following His VGMA Fight / Sarkodie Has A Crush On Me- Harmonee / Finally! Sarkodie Has Replied Shatta Wale Diss With A Single Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sarkodie Has A Huge Influence On My Music – Laycon by tonyluyi1985: 8:23am On May 22, 2021
Last year’s Big Brother Nigeria’s winner, Moshood Olamilekan Agbeleshe a.k.a Laycon has said that veteran Ghanaian artiste Michaeal Owusu Addo a.k.a Sarkodie has a huge influence on his music.
The reality TV show star made this known in an interview he had on a national TV station in Ghana where he spoke about his life and music career.
He recalled how he used to rap all of Sarkodie’s rap songs back in the day although he never understood the words Sarkodie used.
He rated Sarkodie as one of the best rappers in the globe.
Laycon made his first trip to Ghana for the first time to meet and greet his fans after winning the most watched African reality show.
The rapper’s visit comes after his ex-housemates, Nengi, Erica, Neo and Vee flew to Ghana to meet with their fans, and he believes the time is now to finally meet his Icons in Ghana to appreciate them for their support and votes whilst in the house.
A video shared online captures some moments Ghanaians including some his Nigerian brothers and sisters in Ghana gave him a grand reception after touching base on Ghana soil.
In the video, Laycon could be seen looking very excited to be in Ghana and fans could not withhold their phones in the pockets as they took photos and selfies with him amidst music and cheers.
Laycon first released two singles which streamed over 2.5 million on audiomack before releasing his debut album which has streamed over 7 million times on the platform. His album is also the number one in Finland.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/05/22/sarkodie-has-a-huge-influence-on-my-music-laycon/

(1) (Reply)

Cozy Birthday Message Hon. Ebinyo Turner's CPS, Akekere Jerry Writes Kid Brother / The Friends Reunion: The Best, The Worst And The Bieber / Monday Motivation With Jayoh_why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.