Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! (2082 Views)

Nigerian Cowardly Army Now Murders Young Ladies In Their Sleep / Boko Haram, Bandits: Army Now Ration Ammunition For Soldiers, Things Are Bad / Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by helinues: 8:32am On May 22, 2021
It's obvious the military regime bastardized the Nigeria army structure while non of the elected democratic presidents ever look into restructuring the army.

Boko haram, Bandits, Herdsmen all have their agents in army aiding them with the terrorist act.

Without army restructuring, the war against criminals most especially in the north would be futile.

Stop wasting the lives of our gallant soldiers to terrorists.

Restructure army now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by PrinceOfLagos: 8:33am On May 22, 2021
Just yesterday the army chief paid in full for his crime against humanity.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by helinues: 8:35am On May 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Just yesterday the army chief paid in full for his crime against humanity.

Your allegiance to your region would always give you out...

Don't ever let us see you claiming you are Yoruba again... Never

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by PrinceOfLagos: 8:36am On May 22, 2021
helinues:

Your allegiance to your region would always give you out...

Don't ever let us see you claiming you are Yoruba again... Never
I'm Nigerian and the death of any innocent Nigerian is a pain to me.

The Ibarapa people suffered injustice in the hands of fulani herdsmen and the military .

The Igbos we're killed in their hundreds by the military led by this COAS but look how he ended up .

No sorry felt

20 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by helinues: 8:38am On May 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm Nigerian and the death of any innocent Nigerian is a pain to me.

All in the name of sounding political correct, you guys wouldn't mind making reckless statements...

Anyways, no be today... This shall pass for sure
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by owobokiri(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2021
helinues:
It's obvious the military regime bastardized the Nigeria army structure while non of the elected democratic presidents ever look into restructuring the army.

Boko haram, Bandits, Herdsmen all have their agents in army aiding them with the terrorist act.

Without army restructuring, the war against criminals most especially in the north would be futile.

Stop wasting the lives of our gallant soldiers to terrorists.

Restructure army now
It should not be restructured!
It's a fuulani Army and so be it.
If you don't like it, strike out.. That's what other serious parts of the country are doing anyways..
You can't choose which part to restructure and the part to enjoy because it favours you.
Treacherous clan.
You either restructure the whole or you scatter the whole..

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by PrinceOfLagos: 8:40am On May 22, 2021
helinues:

All in the name of sounding political correct, you guys wouldn't mind making reckless statements...

Anyways, no be today... This shall pass for sure
The blood of the innocent protesting Nigerians killed at Lekki toll gate finally got justice

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by MAGG0T(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2021
cheesy

Yorubas always loyal to their Fulani masters, cowards who couldn't defend their own land against the Fulani herdsmen but ran to another country to take refuge. ..

Your hatreds for Igbos will drive you lots into extinction..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by SmartPolician: 8:45am On May 22, 2021
I'm afraid you are just blowing grammar.

What you typed here is like saying that Nigeria be restructured without detailing what you mean. Take a bold step by breaking down how you want the army to be structured and how to achieve that.

Walk us through how he can identify the fifth columnists and the kinda punishment they deserve. Perhaps this is a thread someone who attended the NDA or an ex-soldier should create.

Before creating a thread, you should know the subject like the back of your palm. If not, this is just another thread eating up Mr Seun's precious bandwidth

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Conrod: 8:47am On May 22, 2021
owobokiri:

It should not be restructured!
It's a fuulani Army and so be it.
If you don't like it, strike out.. That's what other serious parts of the country are doing anyways..
You can't choose which part to restructure and the part to enjoy because it favours you.
Treacherous clan.
You either restructure the whole or you scatter the whole..
@OP can you address his complain ,wont you,sir ?.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Veqtor: 8:47am On May 22, 2021
Who be this?

So you trying to talk to your loving father Bubu from nairaland? Tot he can do no wrong in ur eyes so what's this thread for? Joker.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Deborah98(f): 8:49am On May 22, 2021
Restructure which Army? And which buhari will heed to this, don't be surprised another northerner has been positioned to take over
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by helinues: 8:52am On May 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

What you typed here is like saying that Nigeria be restructured without detailing what you mean. Take a bold step by breaking down how you want the army to be structured and how to achieve that.

Walk us through how he can identify the fifth columnists and the kinda punishment they deserve. Perhaps this is a thread someone who attended the NDA or an ex-soldier should create.

Before creating a thread, you should know the subject like the back of your palm. If not, this is just another thread eating up Mr Seun's precious bandwidth

I have advised you to remove smart from your name cos you are not sounding as one
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by helinues: 8:53am On May 22, 2021
Conrod:
@OP can you address his complain ,wont you,sir ?.

Address what? They have no bearing
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by SmartPolician: 8:53am On May 22, 2021
helinues:

I have advised you to remove smart from your name cos you are not sounding as one

He couldn't even address the points I raised. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by helinues: 8:56am On May 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

Points raised as who?

Comot there jor
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by BigSarah(f): 8:59am On May 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

I know right, I was equally amused and disappointed with his response... I wanted to learn.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Ayomide811(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The blood of the innocent protesting Nigerians killed at Lekki toll gate finally got justice
typical Ibo comment
They lack home training
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Grace001: 9:01am On May 22, 2021
So only the army need to be restructured with the current situation in Nigeria ?

If you had said holistic restructuring that would have been better, you sound dull with that statement @ OP

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:04am On May 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

Expecting the op to say something intelligent is to wait patiently for the blinking of a crab.
He heard everyone use the word restructure and he just wanted to try it out.
We're grateful that at least he took the time to acquaint himself with the spelling before diving into his intellectually lacklustre charade

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by SmartPolician: 9:07am On May 22, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Expecting the op to say something intelligent is to wait patiently for the blinking of a crab.
He heard everyone use the word restructure and he just wanted to try it out.
We're grateful that at least he took the time to acquaint himself with the spelling before diving into his intellectually lacklustre charade

See early-morning uppercut! grin

Bro, you are wicked.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Rich4god(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2021
My annoyance is even with the foot soldiers... Who, despite all the hardship and risks that they pass through in the hands of the senior officers, they still obey orders and head into the war zone.

The moment Gen Adeniyi was removed from the fight against BH after his outburst of been provided with misleading intelligence, I know something was seriously wrong with the army.

Even the chaplains in the army, despite seeing all the ills going on there, they still kept quiet.
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by helinues: 9:39am On May 22, 2021
Rich4god:
My annoyance is even with the foot soldiers... Who, despite all the hardship and risks that they pass through in the hands of the senior officers, they still obey orders and head into the war zone.

The moment Gen Adeniyi was removed from the fight against BH after his outburst of been provided with misleading intelligence, I know something was seriously wrong with the army.

Even the chaplains in the army, despite seeing all the ills going on there, they still kept quiet.

It's so annoying.. Imagine sending our officers to face Boko haram while their superiors would soon double cross them ...

The other day, the air force claimed they mistook the army for Boko haram and bomb them. How?
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by SmartPolician: 9:48am On May 22, 2021
Rich4god:

Terrorism is the biggest business in Nigeria's north at the moment. @Arrewa has stated that several times. Soldiers, Nonprofits, politicans and religious leaders are the biggest beneficiaries of terrorism. They couldn't even account for the $1 billion they withdrew to prosecute the war....everyone is cashing out.

Nigeria can end this madness in 6 months if Buhari really wants to. Just get mercenaries (and reengage the US military if they are still willing to help). In fact, the US Army had to run away immediately they realized that Nigeria's military had been compromised; Nigeria was no longer safe for them.

As for Nigerian soldiers, they know themselves. They know those who are really committed to the war and the fifth columnists among them. Get the good ones to fight with the mercenaries. They will clear this madness in 6 months.

PS: According to the South African mercenary that fought in the twilight of the Jonathan adminstration, they trained Nigeria's soldiers, brought in their military hardware and took the war to the terrorists. However, Jonathan focused more on his campaigns than paying them, compelling the company to return to SA. When Buhari took over, he didn't indicate an interest in furthering the business relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. / *10 Reasons Otunba Segun Adewale (Aero) Will Beat Dr. (Mrs) Idiat Adebule Silly* / Nollywood Legend Hilda Dokubo Wow Audience With Her Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.