Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! (2095 Views)

Nigerian Cowardly Army Now Murders Young Ladies In Their Sleep / Boko Haram, Bandits: Army Now Ration Ammunition For Soldiers, Things Are Bad / Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Rich4god(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2021
helinues:

It's so annoying.. Imagine sending our officers to face Boko haram while their superiors would soon double cross them ...

The other day, the air force claimed they mistook the army for Boko haram and bomb them. How?

It's glaring even in the eyes of toddlers that top govt officials and senior military officers have a hand in all that is happening. My friend in the army told me one thing, that most time when there are operation against boko haram by just Mobile policemen, that they usually record more success than when soldiers are involved.

This means that there are so many terrorists in our army than in our policemen
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Rich4god(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

Terrorism is the biggest business in Nigeria's north at the moment. @Arrewa has stated that several times. Soldiers, Nonprofits, politicans and religious leaders are the biggest beneficiaries of terrorism. They couldn't even account for the $1 billion they withdrew to prosecute the war....everyone is cashing out.

Nigeria can end this madness in 6 months if Buhari really wants to. Just get mercenaries (and reengage the US military if they are still willing to help). In fact, the US Army had to run away immediately they realized that Nigeria's military had been compromised; Nigeria was no longer safe for them.

As for Nigerian soldiers, they know themselves. They know those who are really committed to the war and the fifth columnists among them. Get the good ones to fight with the mercenaries. They will clear this madness in 6 months.

PS: According to the South African mercenary that fought in the twilight of the Jonathan adminstration, they trained Nigeria's soldiers, brought in their military hardware and took the war to the terrorists. However, Jonathan focused more on his campaigns than paying them, compelling the company to return to SA. When Buhari took over, he didn't indicate an interest in furthering the business relationship.

Nigeria matter tire person.

That's why we can't continue leaving like this. If this country can't break up. Let the security apparatus split along regions. Let all region fund and handle their security issues.

Am sure if the soldiers in the south are been handled by the region's there, all these too much protection on fulanis won't be there at all.
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by helinues: 10:31am On May 22, 2021
Rich4god:

It's glaring even in the eyes of toddlers that top govt officials and senior military officers have a hand in all that is happening. My friend in the army told me one thing, that most time when there are operation against boko haram by just Mobile policemen, that they usually record more success than when soldiers are involved.

This means that there are so many terrorists in our army than in our policemen

Exactly.

With this Attahiru's death, Fg should start their investigation from just dissolved ex chief starting from Burutahi.

I had my suspicion about Burutahi immediately after he was relieved... Infact, I made some comments regarding to it but didn't want to start too early crying...
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:47am On May 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

Terrorism is the biggest business in Nigeria's north at the moment. @Arrewa has stated that several times. Soldiers, Nonprofits, politicans and religious leaders are the biggest beneficiaries of terrorism. They couldn't even account for the $1 billion they withdrew to prosecute the war....everyone is cashing out.

Nigeria can end this madness in 6 months if Buhari really wants to. Just get mercenaries (and reengage the US military if they are still willing to help). In fact, the US Army had to run away immediately they realized that Nigeria's military had been compromised; Nigeria was no longer safe for them.

As for Nigerian soldiers, they know themselves. They know those who are really committed to the war and the fifth columnists among them. Get the good ones to fight with the mercenaries. They will clear this madness in 6 months.

PS: According to the South African mercenary that fought in the twilight of the Jonathan adminstration, they trained Nigeria's soldiers, brought in their military hardware and took the war to the terrorists. However, Jonathan focused more on his campaigns than paying them, compelling the company to return to SA. When Buhari took over, he didn't indicate an interest in furthering the business relationship.
The big elephant in the room we're all failing to address is the capability of our military. Over the years, we built a false narrative of having the best "land army" ( whatever that means) in Africa. Well, that theory has been tested and the results are glaring. Our army excelled in peace-keeping operations abroad and we quickly interpreted that to mean our military is strong.
We forgot that during the Abacha and IBB years, the corruption that has now become a cankerworm was spearheaded by the same military.
But somehow, we expected the military that oversaw the degeneration of every facet of our national life to be somehow immune from such decay.
As you said, Jonathan saw this decay in the military which was why he went for the mercs.
But along came old soldier Buhari who is stuck in the Soviet and East Germany era.
He's the one who is finding it hard to believe his farcical supremacist idea of the military has been destroyed. He can't stomach that pill and just do the needful. You saw how the US swiftly told him they ain't coming? That shows how low they rate him.
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:50am On May 22, 2021
helinues:

Exactly.

With this Attahiru's death, Fg should start their investigation from just dissolved ex chief starting from Burutahi.

I had my suspicion about Burutahi immediately after he was relieved... Infact, I made some comments regarding to it but didn't want to start too early crying...
Stop being ignorant.
What could buratai ever have to do with an air crash?
This is why I said this Op is devoid of any modicum of intellect.
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by helinues: 10:58am On May 22, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Stop being ignorant.
What could buratai ever have to do with an air crash?
This is why I said this Op is devoid of any modicum of intellect.

Don't start again....

undecided
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:09am On May 22, 2021
helinues:

Don't start again....

undecided
No. You need to stop.
I've asked you. What could buratai ever have to do with that crash?
You mean if buratai thinks the best thing for him is to kill the coas, he'll bring down the aircraft?
Think na

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by helinues: 11:14am On May 22, 2021
shocked
Agbegbaorogboye:

No. You need to stop.
I've asked you. What could buratai ever have to do with that crash?
You mean if buratai thinks the best thing for him is to kill the coas, he'll bring down the aircraft?
Think na

Don't ask me any questions... You can't just be antagonizing every comments I made just for antagonizing sake..

I have told you severally,find other NL's to engage with.. It's not a must it must be me
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Joromi1: 11:21am On May 22, 2021
You should talk about restructuring Nigeria as a whole. The present government has a strong link with Islamic terrorists; I don't care whether you call it Boko Haram or ISWAP. It is because of the way this administration has been romancing with them that made Ibos to start their own terrorism too. But one thing I know is that IPOB terrorists have a different struggle.

Both ISWAP and Boko Haram and this Fulani government want Shariah established in Nigeria. Same agenda Muslim terrorists worldwide have. It started with your prophet Muhammed, and now it has gone political.

2023 Presidency either comes to the southwest or this country will divide.
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by helinues: 3:26pm On May 22, 2021
Joromi1:
You should talk about restructuring Nigeria as a whole. The present government has a strong link with Islamic terrorists; I don't care whether you call it Boko Haram or ISWAP. It is because of the way this administration has been romancing with them that made Ibos to start their own terrorism too. But one thing I know is that IPOB terrorists have a different struggle.

Both ISWAP and Boko Haram and this Fulani government want Shariah established in Nigeria. Same agenda Muslim terrorists worldwide have. It started with your prophet Muhammed, and now it has gone political.

Is it not when the country is safe before you can talk about full restructuring?
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm Nigerian and the death of any innocent Nigerian is a pain to me.

The Ibarapa people suffered injustice in the hands of fulani herdsmen and the military .

The Igbos we're killed in their hundreds by the military led by this COAS but look how he ended up .

No sorry felt
His end is known all over the world, many condolences are flooding already, he left an indelible mark in the defence of his country, he sacrifices hisnlife as he promised for the service he took oath for. Who knows how ur death would be?
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm Nigerian and the death of any innocent Nigerian is a pain to me.

The Ibarapa people suffered injustice in the hands of fulani herdsmen and the military .

The Igbos we're killed in their hundreds by the military led by this COAS but look how he ended up .

No sorry felt
His end is known all over the world, many condolences are flooding already, he left an indelible mark in the defence of his country, he sacrifices hisnlife as he promised for the service he took oath for. Who knows how ur death would be? Don't ever rejoice death of someone.
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by ThEGodFaThEr102: 3:33pm On May 22, 2021
Helinues or whatever you call yourself, the problem with you blind Buhari supporters is that you know the truth but would not admit. Nigeria is long dead and it's high time we restructure this failed contraption called Naija. Remember when former president, Goodluck Jonathan made the statement that there are people sympathetic to Bokoharam terrorists in his government but instead, the APC used it as a propaganda to rubbish his presidency, now it's so obvious. Stop being mischievous, Nigeria needs to be restructured inorder for it to thrive again.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by Joromi1: 4:33pm On May 22, 2021
helinues:

Is it not when the country is safe before you can talk about full restructuring?
Whose responsibility is it to make the country safe?
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by helinues: 4:51pm On May 22, 2021
Joromi1:

Whose responsibility is it to make the country safe?

You have not answered my question
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by obyrich(m): 6:51am On May 23, 2021
helinues:
It's obvious the military regime bastardized the Nigeria army structure while non of the elected democratic presidents ever look into restructuring the army.

Boko haram, Bandits, Herdsmen all have their agents in army aiding them with the terrorist act.

Without army restructuring, the war against criminals most especially in the north would be futile.

Stop wasting the lives of our gallant soldiers to terrorists.

Restructure army now
Why are you accusing Buhari of wasting the lives of soldiers? Is he Shekau? He has paid his own price as a soldier, they too have to pay theirs.
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by KingOKON: 8:03am On May 23, 2021
helinues:
It's obvious the military regime bastardized the Nigeria army structure while non of the elected democratic presidents ever look into restructuring the army.

Boko haram, Bandits, Herdsmen all have their agents in army aiding them with the terrorist act.

Without army restructuring, the war against criminals most especially in the north would be futile.

Stop wasting the lives of our gallant soldiers to terrorists.

Restructure army now

Plz don't go far abeg, OBJ started the restructuring that this ethnic and religious warlord have come to Bastardized
Buhari together with Buratai have taken the military to stone age
Re: President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!! by selemempe: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2021
Joromi1:

at the bolded, how do you intend to achieve that?
By diplomacy or by doing same thing IPOB 'terrorists' are doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO / Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price / Simon Ekpa Declared Wanted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.