Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Pictures Of Crash Sites That Killed The Chief Of Army Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Crash Sites That Killed The Chief Of Army Staff (1737 Views)

COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash / Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army / Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Crash Sites That Killed The Chief Of Army Staff by Fertilenigeria: 8:35am On May 22, 2021
Breaking:

Nigeria Chief of Army Staff dies in Plane Crash.

The Nigerian Chief of Army Staff Ibrahim Attahiru has been killed in a plane crash in Kaduna, Peoples Gazette has learnt from military sources.

Mr Attahiru was appointed chief of army staff on January 26, succeeding Tukur Buratai. He was 54.

Mr Attahiru was killed alongside other military chiefs who were on the same flight, sources said. The presidency has already been briefed about the development.

A military plane is feared to have crashed in Kaduna State, a source told Channels Television on Friday.

The training aircraft crashed at the Kaduna international airport. The Ill-fated aircraft was said to have crashed at the airport’s runway

The incident was said to have occurred at about 6 pm while it was raining heavily.

The plane was said to have crash-landed on the runway, with the eight people on board feared dead.

Source: https://busyfinder.com/news/sad-nigeria-loses-chief-of-army-staff-in-plane-crash/

Re: Pictures Of Crash Sites That Killed The Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 8:39am On May 22, 2021
cry r i p cry
Re: Pictures Of Crash Sites That Killed The Chief Of Army Staff by Deborah98(f): 8:47am On May 22, 2021
Rip to the dead... It is well with my soul!
Re: Pictures Of Crash Sites That Killed The Chief Of Army Staff by MAGG0T(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2021
cheesy

Blood of the innocents are crying for vengeance

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Crash Sites That Killed The Chief Of Army Staff by Yoruba1stson: 8:51am On May 22, 2021
So sad, may their souls rest in peace
Re: Pictures Of Crash Sites That Killed The Chief Of Army Staff by udoakwa(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2021
That general caused a lot of families pains and was planning to do more but well Sha...R.I.P to the crew
Re: Pictures Of Crash Sites That Killed The Chief Of Army Staff by GodblessMNK(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2021
How 72 virgins go manage burnt dick now na.. Wahala be like wetin? Ikonso pon deck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Crash Sites That Killed The Chief Of Army Staff by kestolove95(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2021
Why did he make move to kill shekau? Na wia him fuckup bdat
Re: Pictures Of Crash Sites That Killed The Chief Of Army Staff by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2021
He died for nothing as usual grin Useful terrorist Idiots grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Crash Sites That Killed The Chief Of Army Staff by webosky: 7:25pm On May 22, 2021
GodblessMNK:
How 72 virgins go manage burnt dick now na.. Wahala be like wetin? Ikonso pon deck

I no dey laugh bad thing but this one made me

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: South-west Safest Part Of Nigeria –Garba Shehu / Talkative Malami Making Little Sense On Channels Television / Obi Cubana, Family And Friends Chills Out In A Yacht: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.