Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype (41454 Views)

Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Reekado Banks Shades Davido Over Voting (Photos) / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by Toscarel: 3:35pm On May 22, 2021
lagusboyyy:
I can't dispute the fact that davido's father is wealthy.

But the young dude is hardworking and has grace all over him..

There are so many billionaires kid like him in the industry, without any tangible impact, don't want to mention names (but to cuppy this tune press) ..

Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by LightUpWithKemi: 3:36pm On May 22, 2021
Oga Shatta, pls mind your own business.

Meanwhile, I need support of everyone to watch clips on my YouTube channel (ref my signature), subscribe, comment and share clips with your friends. Thank y'all.
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by karnap(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2021
when you don't have rich father,what can you use , that's nonsense jab...
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by Indispensable85(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2021
Make everybody go use their papa money abeg.
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by GodblessMNK(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2021
The RR choke am.. Musically is them check which of them make better sounds and which one worth to be called musician. Davido will beat him 95-5.. This nigga looks like a sacrificial fowl
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by ukaface(f): 3:40pm On May 22, 2021
You definitely can't use your father money for hype,cos your papa no get reach Davido papa.

Abeg gettat
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by D1zion: 3:42pm On May 22, 2021
Your father no kuku ma get the money na in make.you dey,dey run that your big wide lattering you call mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by Jonah507(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2021
That's bcoz your dad ain't got none!!!

Stop the hat, boy !!!
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by timesup234: 3:44pm On May 22, 2021
emmnprince:

Hope you're not affected by his wealth?
Hope you are not affected by his lies and stupidity?
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by tonee45: 3:45pm On May 22, 2021
Shuzzi:
Multiple award-winning Ghanaian dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, has thrown a jab the way of Nigerian artiste Davido over the latter flaunting his new car online.

In a subtle attack, Shatta Wale accused Davido of flaunting his dad's wealth and making people on social media believe it was his own money.

The Taking Over hitmaker said unlike Davido, he (Shatta Wale) was known to have made his own money and was spending it on his own terms.

Shatta Wale took to his Instagram Stories and wrote: "I don't use my father's money for hype I use my own to do my own real sh*t...Real hustlers are real money makers"

He added: "We started from the bottom now we here!!! The ting e-coil" and added some laughing emojis to it.

Shatta Wale's recent post follows the Blow My Mind crooner's acquisition of a sleek 2021 Rolls Royce edition which adds up to his fleet of luxurious cars.

Davido, in a number of social media posts, flaunted the plush car he paid for on the spot and was seen taking it for a spin.

https://www.legit.ng/1416900-i-dont-dads-money-hype-shatta-wale-jabs-davido-car-purchase.html
Yes Davido' father has money, but he is not even going there he makes his own real sh**t � � money. David na man u be anytime any day. One love.
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by mu2sa2: 3:46pm On May 22, 2021
ygowon:
Fuk Nigeria. God bless Ghana
Too late, Nigeria is already blessed. May God continue to bless our dear native land and decimate her detractors and render them useless.

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by pickatyouu: 3:48pm On May 22, 2021
Shata wale always looking for who to trouble
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by Smooyis(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2021
Who is he pls
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by Falomo211(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2021
This one na mumu the real question is shey ur papa get money grin
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 22, 2021
Franzinni:
Looks like jeloC. 500mg
Shata wale take your meds please!!!
too much sence wee nor kee you my broda IJN!!!

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by naijamerican: 3:55pm On May 22, 2021
Shate Walle never get Bently or Rolls Royce. The crap he is posting online is RENTED as i know where he rented it from.

These celebs are full of it.
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by Ahmeduana(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2021
Na Davido talk say make your father no get money?
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2021
As if nah him say make ur own father dey poor tongue all these frustrated kids can't mind their business
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by GistFullGround: 4:00pm On May 22, 2021
ygowon:

Fick Ghana too/million times!

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2021
Davido wey hussle pass am.
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by April4th(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2021
lagusboyyy:
I can't dispute the fact that davido's father is wealthy.

But the young dude is hardworking and has grace all over him..

There are so many billionaires kid like him in the industry, without any tangible impact, don't want to mention names (but to cuppy this tune press) ..

Too much savage grin grin grin
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by Antoeni(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2021
Another Ewu Ghana Spotted
ygowon:

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by Loverboy3333: 4:03pm On May 22, 2021
Who doesn't know Shatta Wale lives on shading people to get fame
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by Cryptodegen: 4:04pm On May 22, 2021
Shuzzi:
Multiple award-winning Ghanaian dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, has thrown a jab the way of Nigerian artiste Davido over the latter flaunting his new car online.

In a subtle attack, Shatta Wale accused Davido of flaunting his dad's wealth and making people on social media believe it was his own money.

The Taking Over hitmaker said unlike Davido, he (Shatta Wale) was known to have made his own money and was spending it on his own terms.

Shatta Wale took to his Instagram Stories and wrote: "I don't use my father's money for hype I use my own to do my own real sh*t...Real hustlers are real money makers"

He added: "We started from the bottom now we here!!! The ting e-coil" and added some laughing emojis to it.

Shatta Wale's recent post follows the Blow My Mind crooner's acquisition of a sleek 2021 Rolls Royce edition which adds up to his fleet of luxurious cars.

Davido, in a number of social media posts, flaunted the plush car he paid for on the spot and was seen taking it for a spin.

https://www.legit.ng/1416900-i-dont-dads-money-hype-shatta-wale-jabs-davido-car-purchase.html

Davido didn't chose his birthright, no one did
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by EmekaBlue(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2021
That's why davido no too like am

But David get his own money na
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by davillian(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2021
yanabasee1:
So is it a crime to use your father's money to see front?

Abeg ...... This one na childish talk....

Shatta Wale should go and be comparing himself with Lyta.....

Even Bella Shmurda is a better musician to him....
I tire o, so if person get soft landing make he no use am....
His father would support him normally why davido has to work....
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by plankyjacky(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2021
No crime to have poor parent. But people who don't have the luxurious father despise Davido wealth.
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by BlackFlamefromP: 4:07pm On May 22, 2021
I guess a demon of envy has another name - shatta wale.
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by jeyem(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2021
Inside life

Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2021
Nobody do each other your papa no make am no be Davido fault even Jesus talk am “ I am my father are one”
Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by Nnnena(f): 4:13pm On May 22, 2021

Re: Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype by gosmoney(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2021
Haha nairaland how dose dis look like he is shading David nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup / BBNaija: Meet Tobi Bakre's Mother As She Rocks Tobi's Hair Style - Photos / Tunde Moshood Should Apologize To Cossy Orjiakor Over Sex Dog Story - Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.