Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,384 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Watch The Royal Wedding Live, See Pictures From The Wedding And, Comment Here - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch The Royal Wedding Live, See Pictures From The Wedding And, Comment Here (4009 Views)

Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) / Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding / All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch The Royal Wedding Live, See Pictures From The Wedding And, Comment Here by MissyB3(f): 2:59pm On May 01, 2011
Re: Watch The Royal Wedding Live, See Pictures From The Wedding And, Comment Here by ragdollz: 6:06pm On May 01, 2011
Re: Watch The Royal Wedding Live, See Pictures From The Wedding And, Comment Here by MissyB3(f): 6:18pm On May 01, 2011
Hopefully, prince William will now let me rest. Dude just can't get enough of me. He's been calling since morning. embarassed
Re: Watch The Royal Wedding Live, See Pictures From The Wedding And, Comment Here by ragdollz: 6:24pm On May 01, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Hopefully, prince William will now let me rest. Dude just can't get enough of me. He's been calling since morning. embarassed

Heh cheesy, we didn't know you went for the cute, balding types grin grin
Re: Watch The Royal Wedding Live, See Pictures From The Wedding And, Comment Here by MissyB3(f): 6:33pm On May 01, 2011
With 2 Ferrari Scuderia Spider 16M, 7 beautiful houses in 7 different countries, £--,000,000 in ma account, I couldn't say no. Don't blame a sister.  cheesy
Re: Watch The Royal Wedding Live, See Pictures From The Wedding And, Comment Here by ragdollz: 6:36pm On May 01, 2011
Missy ★ B:

With 2 Ferrari Scuderia Spider 16M, 7 beautiful houses in 7 different countries, £--,000,000 in ma account, I couldn't say no. Don't blame a sister.  cheesy

LOL---don't be so sure. Everything he owns indirectly belongs to the masses smiley cheesy grin. The day they decide they need a revolution and kick out all the royals, you'll be happy you left him for Catherine Windsor Duchess of Cambridge grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeoye Finally Reveals Why He Married 2face’s Baby Mama, Sunmbo Ajaba / Bally "Scores" Bisola After Confessing Love For Her And Showering Together / Naira Marley Retweets Screenshot Of Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris That Called Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.