Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding (27236 Views)

Prince Eke And Muma Gee's Twins Are All Grown Up And So Cute (photos) / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee / Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by bovy: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2011

Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
What a ride. undecided undecided
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Lasinoh: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
Very colorful. . . cheesy
She try gaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. grin
So happy for her. . . she looks sooooooooooooo happy.
Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
Congratulations again. . . NOW, STAY MARRIED! kiss
I wish y'awl the very best. kiss

Like joke, like joke. . . these people don marry? shocked
God, please forgive me for not having faith the size of a mustard seed.
Unbelievable. I been tink say na play dem dey take rumor play o!
Hmmm!

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6QWI7Fhodc[/flash]
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by kizito96(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
We pray for them to be together
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by chibest5(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
Why did the 3 guys i mean the horse guy and the other 2 dress as if they are going to the farm when a whole prince is wedding Naija we too much Lol they should have dress in a more appropriate manner
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Lasinoh: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
Mu he he he he he
Tain God nor be me tok that wan o.
"Obudu CATOH ranch" staff! grin

Even the 'horse' be like nkita wey nor chop for one month before the wedding!
Na Kenya dis 'horse' run come from? Abi the "horse" dey "on die-yet" watch? cheesy
Chei-chei-chei-chei. . .!!!!!

My head wanto scatter with laughter! Kei! grin

This na real "Cinderella" wedding I swia! cheesy
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Goldieluks: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
Whenever i see a picture of horses in Nigeria,i always feel gutted.

nice wedding and hope they be together forever!
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2011
happy for her. wish her all the joy and happiness
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Tafiki: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
wow.see horse na. They for feed the horse few days before the royal wedding. This is not fair cry
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Lasinoh: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by dasparrow: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
The first thing I noticed is the horse. We naijas need to feed our animals more food. Look at the horsie looking like a hungry refugee. My heart bleeds. Muma gee, congrats.
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Lasinoh: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2011
Abeg make we leave horse. . .! grin
If na so Snow White Horse be . . .we nor for see her bones pick remain to finish the tori!
Her horse for don chop her skeleton take do better desert. . .  cheesy
Muma Gee is a lucky 'snow white'!
Mu he he he he he

[img]http://4.bp..com/-nx_QrkBFuig/TvsA6-KXGLI/AAAAAAAAKHI/lgvGwWjidmw/s1600/muma5.jpg[/img]

Na wetin this wan come mean now? cry
I hope that read chiffon mess is not actually sitting on his head. . .but on the 'chariot'?
That im sun-shade na dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!! E don happen!!! cheesy

King Solomon don land!
WAKA Shegey!!!! grin

WHERE IS THIS DUDE FROM AGAIN? shocked
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by ak47mann(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
the horses in Nigeria always look like their counterpart in Somalia no difference cool cool
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Lasinoh: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/604097_mum53_jpg9eeb94303f57b67d3a82592d7adb09a4

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Is it that there are no stores to purchase good 'bras' in Nigeria or what? undecided
What kind of 'shoe assortment' is this?
I don't even wanno see what the groomsmen wore. . . I may just gasp out of this planet!
WTF? undecided

These pipo well so? undecided

Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by ak47mann(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
selection all na mama gee chicks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by HighChief4(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
Blazay take am easy jare. See as jolosi wan kill you
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by slap1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2011
Handsome guy, lucky woman!
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by 27naira(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2011
@Lasinoh,

grin you no go kill me here oh.

The guy na serious prince-charming with em "royal" sun-shade.  grin

See me see chariot of fire!  cheesy.

The chariot dey like say na Qlink or tata product.  grin watin be the name of this people wey dey produce keke Napep? em Bajaj!

shocked That thing na horse abi na donkey? dem no try at all
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by phantom(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
Lasinoh:

Mu he he he he he

Na Kenya dis 'horse' run come from?  Abi the "horse" dey "on die-yet" watch? cheesy

you no well i swear, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by vislabraye(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2011
The man should have held a sword to complete the regalia. White horse? What was road safety doing about it? grin
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by deols(f): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
wish them the best. some comments here got my lipsrsealed
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by tlops(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
the horse needed to be well fed before the wedding!
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by pslm23(f): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
Lasinoh:

Mu he he he he he

Na Kenya dis 'horse' run come from? Abi the "horse" dey "on die-yet" watch? cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [size=20pt]ROTFLMAO[/size]
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by stpat1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
at least now chioma d boring actress of gulder ultimate search will be put to shame. Carry go jooo

1 Like

Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
local tongue
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
local  tongue
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Santino1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
Lasinoh:

Mu he he he he he

Na Kenya dis 'horse' run come from?  Abi the "horse" dey "on die-yet" watch? cheesy

Chai, O boy, you dey craze ooo grin grin grin
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by LEXYLOV: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
Can someone please tell me if this couple are Nollywood actor/actress ? seems to me like the both acting. undecided
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by db10dtruth(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
Love the concept of the horse/chariot  thing but e suppose b white, d guys wey de control d horse no try @ least muma 4 use her many rags sew 4 dem

Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
chai, horses don suffer for naija ooo shocked what a disgrace, chariot of horror shocked
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by claremont(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2011
That horse looks like it will collapse from malnutrition at any minute. It's only in Nigeria you see such a stupendous display of wealth side by side poverty and despair. Good luck to the couple anyway.
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by nomorename(f): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
Is that a horse? Those are the skinniest legs I have ever seen on a horse!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle's Brother Reacts To Claim That Juliet Is His Sugar Mummy (video) / Anto: Lolu Refused Dating Me After Bbnaija's ‘Double Wahala' / Bella Adenuga Engaged To Osaze Odemwingie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.