Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze (31054 Views)

"Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash / Osinbajo Must Defend Allegations Against Jonathan, Saraki - Timi Frank / Osinbajo Must Answer For N5.8b Fraud, Reps Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by donbenie(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
The president and vice president aren't interested in your advice and useless conspiracy theories.
Shut up angry
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by ofiko123(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2021
They have access to the Nigerian Airforce Aircraft so no problem at all....
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by LoveQuebec: 8:50pm On May 22, 2021
all the youths in Nigeria are useless as their country
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by Speakright79(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2021
If Ohaneze actually made those comments then they are utterly mad. Why should Ohaneze show such concern over people who have shown no regard for ndigbo. How idiotic. Na only them hear about the crash
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by Nas23Nas: 8:59pm On May 22, 2021
Hi
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by CoolAmbience(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2021
Ever8090:
Ohaneze...don turn chief advisor to the president on Security and air air crash... grin

Lol.

And inside their minds dem dey wish for them to fly jets and die.

Why I nor dey play with God na because Him nor be man.
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by MummyD2020(f): 9:12pm On May 22, 2021
Wetin com consign these people?
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by CharlotteFlair: 10:08pm On May 22, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
you wan form like shey you get mouth abi, baby girl you better go play with your fellow pigs, i no get your time
You have spoken like a real Omoale.
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by Techguy96(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
These people should stop this nonsense and go advice albino terrorist, lamidi cownu to stop sending sadist youths to their early graves
Advice from potopoto water drinkers should not be taken seriously, they think through their anus
Why so much hate?
The Igbos only want out of Nigeria, ion think they have done any harm to Yoruba that made u hate them this much
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by Yoruba1stson: 10:30pm On May 22, 2021
Techguy96:

Why so much hate?
The Igbos only want out of Nigeria, ion think they have done any harm to Yoruba that made u hate them this much
you hate me i hate you, that is 50/50 no cheating
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by Techguy96(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
you hate me i hate you, that is 50/50 no cheating
And who told u I’m Igbo?
I was asking a question, and if u really think igbos hate u then u must lack exposure.
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by juman(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2021
As if they die nigerians would miss them.
What is there to miss about them.

Only bandits, kidnapers and co would miss buhari.
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by Yoruba1stson: 10:47pm On May 22, 2021
Techguy96:

And who told u I’m Igbo?
I was asking a question, and if u really think igbos hate u then u must lack exposure.
i don't care if you are Igbo or not, we yoruba hate you guys and no apology for it
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by Techguy96(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
i don't care if you are Igbo or not, we yoruba hate you guys and no apology for it
A fool u are
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by berrystunn(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
The president and vice president aren't interested in your advice and useless conspiracy theories.

Because they are confused . Like you
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by samwillyco1(m): 11:23pm On May 22, 2021
Bandits will do justice to them on the road.
NIGERIA JAGAJAGA
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by redsun(m): 12:15am On May 23, 2021
Have they asked for the investigation report of the one that crashed in Abuja a few months earlier?

Since it's the same aircraft make that crashed within a short interval, they should call in the makers of the planes to identify what's wrong. But it won't be anything other than acute lack of maintenance and gross human error.
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by boxer022(m): 2:25am On May 23, 2021
I do not know why some old men in the name of Ohaneze ndi Igbo will not keep their mouth quiet and face what is troubling them within their region. What is the relationship between the plane crash of the Nigerian air force which killed the chief of army staff and Buhari with Osibanjo's flight plan? They have more pressing issues to look at than saying what they do not know. Sabotage or not, it does not concern them. The south east is now a danger zone for any one going there and they are here advising the top 2 most important persons in Nigeria on their flight plan.
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by whirlwind7(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
These people should stop this nonsense and go advice albino terrorist, lamidi cownu to stop sending sadist youths to their early graves
Advice from potopoto water drinkers should not be taken seriously, they think through their anus

Hehehehehe.
You again.
This one that tries all his damnedest best to sound half smart all the time grin
Here's a little assignment for you. That is, if you're half aware enough to exercise that dollop of jelly between your ears:

Why did you rename Nnamdi Kanu's name to sound like Yoruba (lamidi)
I understand you hate him, and your life won't hold any meaning if you don't bash him for a single day.
If you hate him that much, and you are Yoruba's first son, as your moniker claims, then why rename someone you detest to sound like he's from your ethnicity?

I know this question may be beyond your intellect, but surprise me for once. Show that you've got something upstairs.

Here's another nugget for you:
Igbos won't disrespect Sunday Igboho the way you guys bellyache over Nnamdi Kanu.
In fact, if Sunday Igboho gets nicknamed something that sounds Igbo, it is because we admire and respect him and what he stands for.

Does all this make any sense to you?
Would be surprised if it does.
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by Yoruba1stson: 8:26am On May 23, 2021
whirlwind7:

Hehehehehe.
You again.
This one that tries all his damnedest best to sound half smart all the time grin
Here's a little assignment for you. That is, if you're half aware enough to exercise that dollop of jelly between your ears:

Why did you rename Nnamdi Kanu's name to sound like Yoruba (lamidi)
I understand you hate him, and your life won't hold any meaning if you don't bash him for a single day.
If you hate him that much, and you are Yoruba's first son, as your moniker claims, then why rename someone you detest to sound like he's from your ethnicity?

I know this question may be beyond your intellect, but surprise me for once. Show that you've got something upstairs.

Here's another nugget for you:
Igbos won't disrespect Sunday Igboho the way you guys bellyache over Nnamdi Kanu.
In fact, if Sunday Igboho gets nicknamed something that sounds Igbo, it is because we admire and respect him and what he stands for.

Does all this make any sense to you?
Would be surprised if it does.
make you keep wailing, your wailing dey sweet my body wella
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by bigcasava1(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2021
This group is mad. Do you know how many people suffering because of this things!
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by whirlwind7(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
make you keep wailing, your wailing dey sweet my body wella

Exactly what I expected grin
Nothing smart or thought provoking has yet to emanate from you

Wonder how turds such as you go through life without a brain. Such a huge burden
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by Kuginzi: 12:35pm On May 23, 2021
But have they ever advise our leader Mazi Lamidi KANU?

Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by BLIZZARDCON: 1:35pm On May 23, 2021
Tell them say we don hear. Ndi Oma CY
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by iampeterben(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by Miracle1991: 4:21pm On May 23, 2021
This useless old fools are mocking the dead. Since there was no one single Igbo man in that accident, they wouldn't blame Nigerian government again, had it been the pilot was an Igbo man, this animals would have accused Buhari of ethnic cleansing .
Re: Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze by ivolt: 4:25pm On May 23, 2021
seunaj:
99.9 percent of the plane crash we've had in Nigeria during Buhari's regime were military jets. The powers controlling Buhari are so desperate and wasteful that they do not care if all the military planes are grounded, as long as they are able to bring down their target.
Buhari's death means that they will be out of power therefore, I do not think that Buhari is on their target list. They targeted Osinbajo once but God preserved him. They don't seem to have any problems with him anymore ever since they relegated him to a mere commissioner. However, he should Brace up still.
Why are you worried about the death of a jihadist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Commends The Nigerian That Mounted The Lp's Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro / Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? / Buhari’s First Speech After The Military Coup Of 31st December 1983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.