Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio (34118 Views)

Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje / President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders / Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 22, 2021
They deliberately recorded him and he gave the go ahead for it to be released.

Whether Ganduje sponsored the protest or not is none of my business. Just know that for all the blood you have spilled in Southern Kaduna, your day of reckoning is near!
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 22, 2021
Dyke15:
Later pesin go open mouth tell me say the north dey united
Political battle is different from the battle of unity. El Rufai helped Ganduje in the by-election that brought him 2nd term but still there were never in good terms politically.
Their political differences widen for Ganduje's open support of BAT 2023 presidential ambition which is a battle of interest.
If u dnt know politics then prepare to be fooled by Politicians.
If u want to know how united they're abt Northern affairs then attack North and see how united they're!
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2021
West1side:
Ganduje without sentiment is the best performing governor in Nigeria as we speak.

Compare the quality n quantity of Ganduje bridges, roads n buildings to Umahi. For those that will argue Kano as more money Umahi should prove he went to school n improve on IGR generation.

To those that will argue he was caught collecting bribe such person should tell me one governor from 1999 that does not loot.

Weting carry Umahi come for this fight between El Rufai and Ganduje..?
Why so much resentment against Ndigbo?
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by Sickmod(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2021
I just love Ganduje
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by tony0806: 3:56pm On May 22, 2021
kelly72:

I always need honey and ready to buy.
But I can tell you for free, Nobody in Nigeria
can sell you a drop of PURE honey except they have
first boiled it with SUGAR and other DANGEROUS CHEMICALS to increase
the quantity.

I got scammed not once not 5 times but as many as 8 times by people
in different parts of Nigeria swearing with their lives that their honey was pure.

May the Almighty forgive Nigeria!

If I waybill your honey to you and you discover that it was mixed with even a spoon of sugar, SEND IT BACK, I'LL PAY FOR THE WAYBILL AND THE SELLER WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY TO YOU.
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by NwokoloOwa: 5:42pm On May 22, 2021
El Rufai the bigot. Ganduje is far a nationalist and a straight forward person than you especially when it comes to national issues. Ganduje from day one stood against the roaming herdsmen. He set up a ranch immediately in Kano and made it open for all herdsmen. El rufai, you pretend to be cosmopolitan but you have never condemned the evil action of these herdsmen. Never!

Just go and sit down.
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by goodman55: 6:20pm On May 22, 2021
The truth is that let the two of the governors continue to fight each others bcus they have been eating the national cake under APC. Pls, Nigerians shouldn't use their useful time to discuss the two of them bcus it's a waste of time and energy to talk or argue about them. Make them face each other make we see who go win.
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by West1side: 6:43pm On May 22, 2021
There is still more where that came from n if you are going to fooliah argue that he as not been convicted remember Tinubu was acquited. Buhari Okorocha Theodore & Kalu Orji Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Ekweremadu Abaribe etc are not convicted too so argue with me with you thinking cap on or simply shut your mouth.

Jonathan39:
Tell me about Peter Obi looting.

Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by Jonathan39: 6:49pm On May 22, 2021
Just look at the site you quoted and laugh at yourself. There is no single fraud or looting case against Peter Obi. So the Orji and tinubu are on a different world with Peter Obi. Come up with a single case of Peter Obi with EFCC or CPC from a reputable media outlet or keep quiet
West1side:
There is still more where that came from n if you are going to fooliah argue that he as not been convicted remember Tinubu was acquited. Buhari Okorocha Theodore & Kalu Orji Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Ekweremadu Abaribe etc are not convicted too so argue with me with you thinking cap on or simply shut your mouth.

Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by andyprez(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2021
West1side:
Ganduje without sentiment is the best performing governor in Nigeria as we speak.

Compare the quality n quantity of Ganduje bridges, roads n buildings to Umahi. For those that will argue Kano as more money Umahi should prove he went to school n improve on IGR generation.

To those that will argue he was caught collecting bribe such person should tell me one governor from 1999 that does not loot.

You had a strong argument until your last paragraph.

This is the reason I’m sad I share a country with many Nigerians. Because others stole or are stealing doesn’t make him “righteous”.

We always compare even to the most outrageous things. So if someone steals N20Billion and and another steal N7Billion, it doesn’t automatically means the later is a nicer thief. It could be he may not have had the opportunity to steal as the previous one.

Both are thieves and should face the law.

Let a spade remain a spade in our eyes.
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by West1side: 6:57pm On May 22, 2021
If newspaper working in Nigeria n still existing in Nigeria are not reputable I believe your fathers foolish thought is what Nigerians should believe is reputable.

This is coming from a senseless group of lunatic that believe a Tinubu that was discharged n acquitted is a criminal, Buhari's son a criminal because he rides a Superbike, Buhari a criminal because he was able to afford nomination form fee but here we have glaring facts from national dailies against a common criminal n lunatic in Peter Obi that bribe media houses from exposing his fraud n killing masquerading as a saint from hell fire.

Jonathan39:
Just look at the site you quoted and laugh at yourself. There is no single fraud or looting case against Peter Obi. So the Orji and tinubu are on a different world with Peter Obi. Come up with a single case of Peter Obi with EFCC or CPC from a reputable media outlet or keep quiet
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by West1side: 6:58pm On May 22, 2021
What is wrong in resenting Igbos ? Does your father have 2 heads or Igbos do not resent Awolowo Tinubu Buhari Fashola Aregbe Akpabio Amechi etc. What is wrong in paying your father back the resentment coin they spread around the country.

ImmaculateJOE:

Weting carry Umahi come for this fight between El Rufai and Ganduje..?
Why so much resentment against Ndigbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by Jonathan39: 9:05pm On May 22, 2021
Stop crying, I am not part of those who go about insulting people when I lack facts to back up my claim. Any body can write any nonsense and post on a blog, show me one reputable Media house that Carries the news or a link or video where EFCC or icpc invited Peter Obi for fraudulent activities. Crying will not help you.
West1side:
If newspaper working in Nigeria n still existing in Nigeria are not reputable I believe your fathers foolish thought is what Nigerians should believe is reputable.

This is coming from a senseless group of lunatic that believe a Tinubu that was discharged n acquitted is a criminal, Buhari's son a criminal because he rides a Superbike, Buhari a criminal because he was able to afford nomination form fee but here we have glaring facts from national dailies against a common criminal n lunatic in Peter Obi that bribe media houses from exposing his fraud n killing masquerading as a saint from hell fire.

Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by West1side: 9:07pm On May 22, 2021
I never disputed him facing the law but looting sequence should be followed. We can start from probing every governor from 1999.

andyprez:

You had a strong argument until your last paragraph.

This is the reason I’m sad I share a country with many Nigerians. Because others stole or are stealing doesn’t make him “righteous”.

We always compare even to the most outrageous things. So if someone steals N20Billion and and another steal N7Billion, it doesn’t automatically means the later is a nicer thief. It could be he may not have had the opportunity to steal as the previous one.

Both are thieves and should face the law.

Let a spade remain a spade in our eyes.
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by West1side: 9:24pm On May 22, 2021
Have your father show me the same link those your foolish tribesmen insult as criminals. You can start with Buhari Tinubu Fashola. I will follow suit once you do that. I you are not able to then we can agree that you come from a tribe of lunatics.

Jonathan39:
Stop crying, I am not part of those who go about insulting people when I lack facts to back up my claim. Any body can write any nonsense and post on a blog, show me one reputable Media house that Carries the news or a link or video where EFCC or icpc invited Peter Obi for fraudulent activities. Crying will not help you.
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by Bimpe29: 9:33pm On May 22, 2021
El-Rufai is not being sensitive, kind and reasonable with his infamous planned mass sack of the Kaduna State workers.
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by DSC7: 10:12pm On May 22, 2021
ygowon:
Fuk Nigeria and its politicians. Fuk the Nigerian soldiers and police. Fuk u too if my comment dey pain u

Watch your mouth and Watch your Back.....

Don't say you were not told......
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by ygowon: 10:15pm On May 22, 2021
Fuk u
DSC7:

Watch your mouth and Watch your Back.....

Don't say you were not told......
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by pseudaria: 12:11am On May 23, 2021
West1side:

You are talking rubbish. No amount of whitewash will make any sensible Nigerian believe the bribe taking aboki is a good leader. He is corrupt, vile vengeful and ethnocentric

Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by mechanics(m): 4:19am On May 23, 2021
Hmmmm I hope he's sure of his fact?
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by kelly72: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
tony0806:

If I waybill your honey to you and you discover that it was mixed with even a spoon of sugar, SEND IT BACK, I'LL PAY FOR THE WAYBILL AND THE SELLER WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY TO YOU.

OK pls waybill me 1 litre, if it is pure honey I will order extra four litres to make five.

Pls be informed I grew up in the village eating pure honey till I left at 22. I can smell fake honey from a distance.

The last 3 litres I ordered from Enugu arrived foaming like soap and white in colour. When I opened the jar it sounded like I opened a big, corked bottle of wine. The one brought to me previously from Ibadan tasted like everything but honey. Honey taste and aroma can never be mistaken by anyone who knows it.

I am sorry to doubt you but I have no choice.
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by tony0806: 4:54am On Jun 06, 2021
kelly72:

OK pls waybill me 1 litre, if it is pure honey I will order extra four litres to make five.

Pls be informed I grew up in the village eating pure honey till I left at 22. I can smell fake honey from a distance.

The last 3 litres I ordered from Enugu arrived foaming like soap and white in colour. When I opened the jar it sounded like I opened a big, corked bottle of wine. The one brought to me previously from Ibadan tasted like everything but honey. Honey taste and aroma can never be mistaken by anyone who knows it.

I am sorry to doubt you but I have no choice.

That's alright. Do the needful so I can go to the market, buy it and go and do waybill to you.
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by kelly72: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2021
tony0806:

That's alright. Do the needful so I can go to the market, buy it and go and do waybill to you.

As in pay upfont? No Sir.
If you have a shop in Lagos,
send it there. I will come and
taste it, if good, I pay and take it.

Hope this is fair enough.
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by tony0806: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
kelly72:

As in pay upfont? No Sir.
If you have a shop in Lagos,
send it there. I will come and
taste it, if good, I pay and take it.

Hope this is fair enough.

It's fair enough. But unfortunately, I don't sell honey. I only help people buy an original Honey. The sellers won't release their product without money o. And finally, I don't have a shop in Lagos.

None the less, I can connect you with one of my customers in Lagos if you wouldn't mind.
Re: El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio by kelly72: 6:21am On Jun 07, 2021
tony0806:

It's fair enough. But unfortunately, I don't sell honey. I only help people buy an original Honey. The sellers won't release their product without money o. And finally, I don't have a shop in Lagos.

None the less, I can connect you with one of my customers in Lagos if you wouldn't mind.

OK you can link me up to the person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price / Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu / Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.