Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US (25077 Views)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by Kingspin(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2021
Ofcourse
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by candidbabe(f): 4:22pm On May 22, 2021
I have nothing to say.
Every worker get him pay

Pay day
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by Guyman02: 4:22pm On May 22, 2021
Britain knew the plans of the dead COAS and decided ahead to grant asylum to IPOB, they didn't want a repeat of Rwanda genocide where they failed to protect the Tutsis from the Hutus in 1994

Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by naijamerican: 4:23pm On May 22, 2021
May God continue to punish these wicked nigerian soldiers for terrorizing God's children.

Igbo AMAKA

Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by VictorUSA(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2021
ygowon:
Fuk Nigerian soldiers and police. Very corrupt set of people. Fuk all the supporters of one Nigeria. Fuk you too who is being pained by this comment.
Little boy
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by Biafranboys: 4:23pm On May 22, 2021
No difficult time for people in the east
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by VictorUSA(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2021
USA my dream land of DESTINY
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by Femmyfestus: 4:24pm On May 22, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Abeg if his death will turn Nigeria around for good let him die the second time. Me I lost 2 sisters did anybody die embarassed embarassed embarassed.

Let them die so things can be better if they're against Nigerians.

2 embarassed
Sorry to hear about that
What killed them
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by Kaybae(f): 4:25pm On May 22, 2021
Honestly, I'm having that feeling that the crash is not ordinary. It's so so emotional, just finished watching the burial party
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by jimyjames(m): 4:28pm On May 22, 2021
triple996:
God will see us true.
It's only children of hate, bitterness and frustration that will find this news exciting angry

Go school u no go, speak your mother tongue mba, see you true kill you there

Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by nuruajao: 4:30pm On May 22, 2021
ygowon:
Fuk Nigerian soldiers and police. Very corrupt set of people. Fuk all the supporters of one Nigeria. Fuk you too who is being pained by this comment.
Bleep you three
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by onatisi(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2021
the only reason Nigeria is going through difficult times and will still experience more challenges is because the president is totally brain dead, he can no longer think or talk , every single statement or message he passes out to his people is always sent through a media aide, he doesn't even know what he is doing , Change the leadership in Nigeria today to a bit more intelligent one , not even too much intelligence just a little bit more and you will see changes in the system. this is where we will know that Nigeria is in serious trouble , no one has seen the president or even seen him make a comment on this unfortunate incident , he is still hiding behind femi adeshina and co

the only time we see our commander in cheif is when he is entering the plane going and travelling out for treatment or when he arrives . NIGERIA IS TOTALLY ON AUTO PILOT ,

Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by SimplyShit: 4:33pm On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:
Weytin dey funny me in alla this is my Ipob brothers. while we have those who are happy we have the other Igbos who are really angry for not including their brother among those who died with him. you'll hear them say "So there was no Igbo man fit to be among his entourage" To them the death of their own brother means nothing to dem as long as they serve as Handbag in the hands of Northerners no wahala even if it means death

Chai my Ipob people kai now grin

Isi aki
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by SimplyShit: 4:33pm On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:
Weytin dey funny me in alla this is my Ipob brothers. while we have those who are happy we have the other Igbos who are really angry for not including their brother among those who died with him. you'll hear them say "So there was no Igbo man fit to be among his entourage" To them the death of their own brother means nothing to dem as long as they serve as Handbag in the hands of Northerners no wahala even if it means death

Isi aki has spoken
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by 2nattie(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
The US should rather say that Nigeria is going through the purification process

God is purging Nigeria off the wicked elements... Those who will learn from the many mistakes of Lt. Gen Attahiru Ibrahim will be saved but those who refuses will be roasted like chicken..

Many mistakes? Pls can you clarify?
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by potopotoking: 4:40pm On May 22, 2021
Mark my words...the harvest of the world, I mean the Most High's great and horrific harvest, will begin and end in Nigeria.
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by wink2015(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
President Buhari should restructure Nigeria army forces all the weapons purchased since 1999 should be investigate.

RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY.

Not the armed forces.

There are hundreds of families that are suffering in Nigeria.

Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by craves(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2021
Your website project on us

Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:45pm On May 22, 2021
Grant of Biafra and Oduduwa freedom now for it is too late.

Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by ArewaWife(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2021
meolaniyi:
Obama brought this government to Nigeria
Obama is the course of insecurity in Nigeria.

Yoy literally just read my mind. After obama fans the flame of insurgency in libya and Nigeria and other countries, he doesn't offer any condolences when things have gone haywire.
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by aristocats(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2021
His Military Adviser (MA) is an igbo man.
Kandeed:

Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by smsinnigeria(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

This is just one of your many foolish imagination.

Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by praiseneo(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2021
Me am ok oo undecided
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by ghiloman28(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2021
Aswear angry

Yobabad:
The only help Nigeria need now is how to devid and disintegrate it peacefully, I cry everyday I week up and still been a Nigerian, honestly I'm not happy
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by Antoeni(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2021
We Shall Overcome .
PMB
Do not pick a southerner as CoAS. Had the late CoAS not been a Northerner, today, we may all be heading to Aburi for another Accord.
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by KingMicky3286: 4:58pm On May 22, 2021
DawahToTheWorld:
may Allah forgive his shortcomings

Allah does not forgive a dead sinner. Get it right.
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by Bar1941(m): 4:59pm On May 22, 2021
1MCN:
I don't know why I suspect suicide mission in this crash.

What is suicidal there, you mean he killed himself?perhaps you meant murder.
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by ensamy(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2021
Now his fine beautiful wife go see kind by kind dick of other fellow generals. shocked shocked shocked Most of them going for condolence na the wife them de target.
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by Masterkernel1: 5:02pm On May 22, 2021
triple996:
God will see us true.
It's only children of hate, bitterness and frustration that will find this news exciting angry

Sorry for the state of your mind.
Re: General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 22, 2021
SEasternVictory:
But the stupid Americans made no comment about the air strikes on Igbo towns and villages .
neither have you condemned the cowardly killings of security personnel in the south east by your stupid ipig gunmen

10 NYSC Members, One Soldier Arrested In Akwa Ibom / Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano / Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military