Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,932 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Dork Diaries and other books For Sale - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dork Diaries and other books For Sale (1718 Views)

DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN - A SERIES. / The Life I Didn't Want To Live - Diaries Of A Virgin Boy / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dork Diaries and other books For Sale by goldwaters(f): 12:24pm On May 22, 2021
Dork diaries @ 1k each for the hard backs and 800 for the paper back
5k if you are buying all.(fixed price please)
(Well used in great condition)

Other books will be added in the course of the day

1 Like

Re: Dork Diaries and other books For Sale by Pancakeey(f): 4:27pm On May 25, 2021
goldwaters:
Dork diaries @ 1k each for the hard backs and 800 for the paper back
5k if you are buying all.(fixed price please)
(Well used in great condition)

Other books will be added in the course of the day
Hello what’s your location?
Re: Dork Diaries and other books For Sale by goldwaters(f): 12:15pm On May 26, 2021
Pancakeey:

Hello what’s your location?

La
Re: Dork Diaries and other books For Sale by airminem(f): 8:17am On May 31, 2021
OMG! DORK diaries by Rachel Renee Russell, Nice books.

1 Like

Re: Dork Diaries and other books For Sale by lexini: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Still available?
Re: Dork Diaries and other books For Sale by hillou: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
I will like to buy the pack. What number can I reach you on?
Re: Dork Diaries and other books For Sale by goldwaters(f): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
They are all sold, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Kachi Ozumba Beats Ayobami Adebayo And Akinwumi Akinwale To Commonwealth Price / The Re'turn / A Must See Mind Blowing Drawing Portrait Art From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.