Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Want To Write Your Short E-book - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Want To Write Your Short E-book (393 Views)

Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. / E-Book Fiction Writer Needed!!! / Get Grammarly Premium To Write As A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Write Your Short E-book by Emmie224: 2:36pm On May 22, 2021
Short E-book Ghost Writer For Hire

Time of completion : A 10k-word book will be available within a week. This is subject to the existence or non-existence of other writing assignments I may have.

Subjects: I can write both fiction and non-fiction and on all non-fiction topics apart from Tech. This is not a "can't" thing. It's just extremely boring and I will not deal. For fiction, my expertise covers romance and fantasy. But if you have an outline for a book that doesn't fit any of the above, who's to say I can't find the ability to write it?

I also promise to be upfront about what I can and cannot deliver.

Rate: N2 per word for all types of books. There's wiggle room between N1.70 and N2.

Interested? Send an email to Lisaagu9@gmail.com.
Re: I Want To Write Your Short E-book by Emmie224: 8:57pm On May 22, 2021
��

(1) (Reply)

Tech Creative Writers Needed / Looking To Hire 3 Competent SEO Content Writers For An Amazon Product Reviews / Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.