Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) (41714 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary / Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2021
Why should we care?
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by geewean(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2021
No be only marriage made in heaven na marriage made in Oshodi.

2 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 8:49pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
Marry a divorced man at your own peril,if he were to be a good man he wouldn't have left his first marriage to be with you
She has been married before she got married to tchidi, so she is a divorcee too.

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2021
Marriages com be like 40secs man. Na wa ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 8:50pm On May 22, 2021
franklingud:
Husband snatcher olosho
Don't say what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 8:51pm On May 22, 2021
KanwuliaExtra:
Abeg, if e nor work you fit “unbunk” after you “debunk”! grin
Debunking is always the first stage of unbunking.

Stella Damasus sef go soon “re-unbunk”!

I will NEVER REBUNK sha! I fit shag and go. . . . But to re-marry?
LAI-LAI! What a waste of peace of mind.
All these old men go dey look for house-gals. grin

All these recycled brides and grooms.

No ASSSSSHUARANCE any whia o.
The reason I will NEVER display ANY MAN’S picture on my social media page. . . . unless to tease and “pepper bodi” some pipo. cheesy

It's never too late to love again

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by pickatyouu: 8:53pm On May 22, 2021
Bloggers no dey like mind their business.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 8:54pm On May 22, 2021
Marry today, divorce tomorrow is this the new trend? Thinking of getting married is my number one nightmare,I no kukuma get strength for unnecessary drama cry

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by zinny377(f): 8:56pm On May 22, 2021
I loved those two together angry
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 9:01pm On May 22, 2021
gentlestdude:
poor guy marrying whores all over again, take heart bro. hope your next wife will be a good wife.

She is a LovePeddler while he is the after one. She has never been married before but she is the one at fault. U people can generalize sha!

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by coins501(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2021
Mehn that Tchidi Chikere guy Don try o. I'm amazed he is this young. I remember his movies back in the day
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Circuitlord(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2021
Tchidi how far nah.
You get mind and left ur wife Sophia with those lovely boys claiming she wasn't good enough and went for nuella the angel and now this?

Nuella where you dey run go, you see a fellow woman's marriage, you jump in to scatter and today you want to run and leave the "marriage made in heaven"
No try am oo
You must remain there oo!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Originalsly: 9:03pm On May 22, 2021
Hmmm..... Tchidi is not good at marriage.... he need to go back to what he is really good at..... film making.

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by dapsoneh: 9:08pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
Marry a divorced man at your own peril,if he were to be a good man he wouldn't have left his first marriage to be with you
he was never divorced, he was still very much married to the mother of his 4 boys b4 that slut came in the picture. She has been served a drop of her own bitter pills. Some women don't have conscience at all. How can u watch a man leave a woman with four children and become clunged to you and you call that love? SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
and if the woman is patience ozokwor nko?

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Charly68: 9:20pm On May 22, 2021
Means another mugu has fall in ...God will help our women
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Makemoneywithme: 9:30pm On May 22, 2021
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Nas23Nas: 9:30pm On May 22, 2021
Hi
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Cnach: 9:33pm On May 22, 2021
I don't know Chidi in person I haven't hear any thing about him apart from seeing his name as a film writer but when ever I see his picture my spirit tells me that this guy is not yet ready for marŕiage. It even now I learnt he had already dropped one.
Till today I haven't see any quality of living with a lady in him, I don't just know y

2 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by moshino(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:

So your little, immature brain tells you that every divorce is because the man is not a good man.

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Cnach: 9:39pm On May 22, 2021
zinny377:
I loved those two together angry
Nairaland ladies y e be say if we dey nyan about politics none of una dey borrow voice put rather to carry latan dey peep but anytime e come to marriage food don done.
That my girl that year, in a week 3gb go finish on top fb and IG watching only wedding but ask her the use of Google chrome na war..e dey vesi me eh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by stevonth: 9:43pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:

You are so wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by zinny377(f): 9:43pm On May 22, 2021
Cnach:

Nairaland ladies y e be say if we dey nyan about politics none of una dey borrow voice put rather to carry latan dey peep but anytime e come to marriage food don done.
That my girl that year, in a week 3gb go finish on top fb and IG watching only wedding but ask her the use of Google chrome na war..e dey vesi me eh

What's troubling you? Don't always be in a rush to quote someone and draw conclusions where it is absolutely unnecessary...every lady on NL can't be that your girl.

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by EJEHSON(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
even if he was seeing hell there.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Cnach: 9:50pm On May 22, 2021
zinny377:

What's troubling you? Don't always be in a rush to quote someone and draw conclusions where it is absolutely unnecessary...every lady on NL can't be that your girl.
Are u taking it personal? Let me give u this one chance and next time I will give u a bugaboo u won't be free thinking of.
Set awon serious lady
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2021
Very queer marriage
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by emoghenemartin(m): 10:10pm On May 22, 2021
benjackugo:
Actress Nuella Njubigbo has removed her husband, Tchidi Chikere's name from her Instagram bio, weeks after they jointly debunked his ex-wife, Sophia Williams' claim of their marriage crashing, IgbereTV reports.

There has been speculation of Nuella and her filmmaker husband, Tchidi having a marital crisis after Sophia's made an Instagram post which read "wetin dey happen to one love made in heaven?". The couple had named ther union "Love made in heaven" after they walked down the aisle in 2014. It was also noticed that they've unfollowed each other on Instagram.

Nuella has now removed Tchidi's surname "Chikere" from her Instagram bio, weeks after they debunked the claim in a video they shared.

Her Instagram bio which also read "mother and wife" before now, has now been changed to "Award winning filmmaker, mum, CEO".

https://igberetvnews.com/1390844/nuella-njubigbo-removes-tchidi-chikeres-name-instagram-bio-photos/
i wonder why them no dey do sharing of assets like they do abroad for here. Walahi the guy no go get mind dey divorce
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 22, 2021
TriCee:
But people can poke nose sha. You already saved the earlier screenshot, waiting for this day.

Na celebrity marriage, nothing special. Difference between such marriages and break up is just TIME.

There is no difference between celebs marriages and normal people's marriages. Majority will end up in divorce.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by themanderon: 11:45pm On May 22, 2021
The man was not hers anyways so this is no news. she was only hanging on to a moving molue and has dropped.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 12:21am On May 23, 2021
I go join babe's IG page and after a respectable length of time try to toast her . Been crushing on this stunner for some yrs now.
Stand aside small boyz and senators, i go shoot my shot and spoil her Uncle Ned's style. grin

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 1:00am On May 23, 2021
Na ..today wat goes around comes around..
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 1:13am On May 23, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
I go join babe's IG page and after a respectable length of time try to toast her . Been crushing on this stunner for some yrs now.
Stand aside small boyz and senators, i go shoot my shot and spoil her Uncle Ned's style. grin
Happy time wasting adventure to you. She won't even reply ur message at her DM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.