Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady (1845 Views)

The Painful Mistake Of Two Young Men / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Lostchild(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2021
I know of a very good man.

He is a very handsome man with a charming personality. The nicest thing about to this man was that, he is very generous and kind hearted person and has a good profile in offshore as a chevron staff. This handsome man has a personality that many women are prraying for in a husband

This good man was dating a lady that is old enough to get married, but the babe keep giving him excuses anytime the man came up with wedding plans.

The lady was even staying with the man while she school part time. This man family was heavily pressuring him because of his age (37/38's) and the lady the man was dating is not ready even though she is at the right age in her (30's). She was using her school as an excuse and the shocking part of it is that, the man was the one training her and paying for all her school expense.

This man dated and waited for her for years to the point where she has just 1 year or so left for her to graduate. This handsome man told her that, they should marry now since she is almost through with schooling and their marriage will not disturb her year that was left for her part time schooling but she keep giving excuses.

This good man later realize that, the babe was gaming him. The man felt betrayed and he end the relationship. Out of frustration find someone new in a hurry and wed this new lady.

The whole saga is that, we later found out that the gamer was dating another guy in school whom she claim that she love more than this good handsome man.

After the man left her, she later realize that she has lost a lifetime (golden) opportunity. She cried and cried in remorse and knew she has thrown away her precious and only diamond.

She started coming to plead with her ex for just one last opportunity and for retification but it was too late. Tooooo late as she cried in regret and whale over her own blindness and foolishness. At that time I look at this lady, nod my head in amazement. That was the first time I realize that, most people are enemy to themself

daylay7. Let go of that gamer and focus on the one that agreed with you and marry you..
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by anthonyuncle(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2021
your grammar eh undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by saintneo(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2021
I like your story but it's quite hilarious that the man wanted to weld the lady.

Abi the Chevron job na welding?

5 Likes

Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Goldp5988(f): 3:52pm On May 22, 2021
Lostchild:

Daylay7

I know a very good and generous man. He is a very handsome man. The nice thing about this man was that he is very generous, handsome and kind hearted person who continuosly works offshore as a chevron staff. This handsome man works for a company that many are dieing to work for.

He was dating a lady that is very old enough to marry but the babe keep giving him excuses anytime the man came up with welding plans.

The lady was even staying with the man while she schools part time. The man family was pressuring him because of his age (40's) and the lady the man was dating is not ready even though she is in her (30's), she was using her school as an excuse. The shocking part of this is that it was the man was the one training her and paying for all her school expenses.

The man dated and waited for her for many years to the point where she has just 1 or 2 years or less left for her to graduate. This handsome man told her that they should marry now since she is almost through with school and their marriage will not disturb her 1or2 years left for her partime schooling, but she keep giving excuses.

The man realize that the babe was gaming him. The man became angry and end the relationship; out of frustration find someone new in a hurry and welded this new lady.

The whole Saga is that we later found out that the gamer was dating another guy in school whom she claim that she love more. After the man left her, she later realize that she has lost a lifetime golden opportunity. She cried and cried in remorse and knew she has thrown away her precious and only diamond.

She started coming to plead with her ex for just one last opportunity and retification but it was too late. Tooooo late she cried in regret and whale over her own blindness and foolishness. At that time I look at this lady, nod my head and spit and the ground. That was the first time I realize that women are pure mumu

daylay7. Let go of that gamer and focused on the one that agreed with you and welded you.

Na waoh
I was counting the words
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by samwash(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2021
Make una leave the guy Grammer alone & focus on the lessons on the storyline.
I have heard of this similar experience before & it's rampant in our today society.

Years back in school there were this lady dating a guy in the same school, she was in love this his young guy, ready to marry him after graduation, but she also has another boyfriend that was sponsoring her all through school, this girl has lost both parents, so no family members that was ready to take up such responsibilities.

The guy sponsoring this girl in school, as at then was in his late thirty's, not educated,not really handsome, but he has the money,he was into big business. He was well to do financially, & has gotten cars and built his first house, and his family was pressuring him to get a wife.
Now the story was that the lady was caught b/w who to marry. She was crazy in love with the school BF, younger guy, handsome. But she realizes quickly that even if the school BF graduate, it will take him another 3-4 year to settle down financially before talking of marriage. Now, how will she pay back someone that have finance her education right from SS3 to her graduation in the university. It was really hard on her, she finally opt for the older guy.
They are happily married with 3 children now, do well as a family, while the school BF is also married with kids, but just finding his foot financially.

In this case the lady was sensible enough to choose wisely.

5 Likes

Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Hathor5(f): 5:24pm On May 22, 2021
OP, this is not low budget literature section.

2 Likes

Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Lostchild(m): 1:18am On May 25, 2021
saintneo:
I like your story but it's quite hilarious that the man wanted to weld the lady.

Abi the Chevron job na welding?

You should at least know that my phone is on auto correct mode.
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Lostchild(m): 1:24am On May 25, 2021
Goldp5988:

Na waoh
I was counting the words

Can you write?

I can twist your head with writing
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by saintneo(m): 6:53am On May 25, 2021
Lostchild:

You should at least know that my phone is on auto correct mode.

Chill man. My phone has messed me up too. Let me laugh at you a little. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

When are you going to weld your partner? grin cheesy grin wink grin
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Goldp5988(f): 7:44am On May 25, 2021
Lostchild:

Can you write?

I can twist your head with writing

Your moni said it all, have a nice day.
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Lostchild(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2021
saintneo:

Chill man. My phone has messed me up too. Let me laugh at you a little. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

When are you going to weld your partner? grin cheesy grin wink grin

Do you have any beautiful sister with good character? so that I can weld her like two iron join together.
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by bukatyne(f): 3:30pm On May 26, 2021
samwash:
Make una leave the guy Grammer alone & focus on the lessons on the storyline.
I have heard of this similar experience before & it's rampant in our today society.

Years back in school there were this lady dating a guy in the same school, she was in love this his young guy, ready to marry him after graduation, but she also has another boyfriend that was sponsoring her all through school, this girl has lost both parents, so no family members that was ready to take up such responsibilities.

The guy sponsoring this girl in school, as at then was in his late thirty's, not educated,not really handsome, but he has the money,he was into big business. He was well to do financially, & has gotten cars and built his first house, and his family was pressuring him to get a wife.
Now the story was that the lady was caught b/w who to marry. She was crazy in love with the school BF, younger guy, handsome. But she realizes quickly that even if the school BF graduate, it will take him another 3-4 year to settle down financially before talking of marriage. Now, how will she pay back someone that have finance her education right from SS3 to her graduation in the university. It was really hard on her, she finally opt for the older guy.
They are happily married with 3 children now, do well as a family, while the school BF is also married with kids, but just finding his foot financially.

In this case the lady was sensible enough to choose wisely.

Hmmmmmm

I am a 'his love is sweeter than money's kind of girl so the sensible choice would not make me happy.

Again, I will not date one guy for 'love' and another for 'money' so there would be no choose to make.
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by bukatyne(f): 3:34pm On May 26, 2021
@Lostchild:

You are either the good man or it is fiction or both.

The amount of adjectives was very distracting. Good man, handsome man, kindhearted man bla bla bla.

Sounds very narcissist.

It doesn't take away the possibility of the story though.

My people say some people use their boyfriend/girlfriend for husband/wife i.e. they marry whom they should date and date whom they should marry.
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Lostchild(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2021
bukatyne:
@Lostchild:

You are either the good man or it is fiction or both.

The amount of adjectives was very distracting. Good man, handsome man, kindhearted man bla bla bla.

Sounds very narcissist.

It doesn't take away the possibility of the story though.

My people say some people use their boyfriend/girlfriend for husband/wife i.e. they marry whom they should date and date whom they should marry.

Narcissist ?
Han han. You are judging me without knowing me in person?

1 Like

Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Lostchild(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2021
bukatyne

I came here to talk about me and myself. I used to be a person that always put others firsy but since this year 2021 I decided to make myself my first priority and be proud of myself for the first time in my life.

Babe you are free to judge me because you dont know me in person
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by bukatyne(f): 4:24pm On May 26, 2021
Lostchild:
bukatyne

I came here to talk about me and myself. I used to be a person that always put others firsy but since this year 2021 I decided to make myself my first priority and be proud of myself for the first time in my life.

Babe you are free to judge me because you dont know me in person

I am yet to see where I judged you.

I stated your writeup sounds very narcissist.

So the OP is about you? I guessed as much with the painting the guy like an angel and your reaction to the girl's begging.

I wish you the good, kindhearted, gentle, handsome man all the best in your new family.

P.S.: when writing in reported speech, maintain it to the end.

Nodding your head and spitting on the ground is too strong a reaction if you are not the gamed. cheesy
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Missmossy(f): 4:37pm On May 26, 2021
Is this a comedy story grin grin

It’s very interesting.

1 Like

Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Lostchild(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2021
bukatyne:

So the OP is about you? I guessed as much with the painting the guy like an angel and your reaction to the girl's begging.

I wish you the good, kindhearted, gentle, handsome man all the best in your new family.

Nodding your head and spitting on the ground is too strong a reaction if you are not the gamed. cheesy

She betrayed a man who dearly loved her. She prove herself not worthy of a good man. The lady is a gamer who later played herself and loose.

Which new family are you talking about?
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Lostchild(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2021
Goldp5988:

Your moni said it all, have a nice day.

I sense that you are an educated fool.

I say this because people like you will go to the university to bribe (pay) lecturals just to obtain certificate and you come here to claim you are educated.

If truly you are a fool then answer me, but if you are not a fool as I say, then sharap and get the f*c:k outta here.
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Lostchild(m): 10:09am On May 27, 2021
bukatyne:

The story I shared above happened to a good man I know. And your judgment of me is very cloudy. At first you said my story is a fiction, then I sound like a narcicisst. From your judgment I believe that a chenkess like you can do the worse.

Imagine a lady dating a very good and handsome man and this man gave her everything, love, money and care but yet she was not satisfied

The man is a handsome person, yes because if he is average looking guy I would have agreed that the lady did all that she did because of his look.

The man has money, yes if he had been poor I would have agreed that the lady codedly keep playing him because he is poor. This man has everything a good woman will fast and pray for in a husband, yet she keep fu'"cking another fellow student because she didn't know what is good for her.

Damnnn. You know the saying; what you get so easily, you will loss it so easily.

As for you; I advice you to shine your eyes and learn. Your wrong choice or mistake can cause you a lifetime of pain and regret

Shine your eyes, open your mind and learn
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Goldp5988(f): 1:04pm On May 27, 2021
Lostchild:

I sense that you are an educated fool.

I say this because people like you will go to the university to bribe (pay) lecturals just to obtain certificate and you come here to claim you are educated.

If truly you are a fool then answer me, but if you are not a fool as I say, then sharap and get the f*c:k outta here.

Why do u always think like a baby?
Happy childrens day.
No be me be your problem.

1 Like

Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by AishaYesufu: 1:26pm On May 27, 2021
The man is a senseless man that thinks he can buy love and loyalty of a woman.

The woman is senseless being that thinks a school boyfriend, that probably uses her to catch cruise, will take her seriously.

It was good the man ended the silly arrangement rather than begging and hanging on.
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Lostchild(m): 10:47am On May 30, 2021
Goldp5988:

Why do u always think like a baby?
Happy childrens day.
No be me be your problem.

I guess you do enjoy the story above written by lost child?

Idiot
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Lostchild(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2021
smiley
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady by Lostchild(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2021
Flashback.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us About Your Family / Would You Marry An In-law Of Yours? / Remember The 3 Rs (reduce, Reuse, And Recycle)? How Do Take Advantage Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.