Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Type Of Letter Should I Write For Business Proposals - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Type Of Letter Should I Write For Business Proposals (587 Views)

What Type Of Solar Inverter Would You Recommend For Someone Learning Programming / What Type Of App Or Software Can One Use To Learn Java Programming / How Do I Write Cleaner Codes In Python? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Letter Should I Write For Business Proposals by Bishop7170: 5:12pm On May 22, 2021
This is my first question here on nairaland, I have this business idea of writing business Proposals to primary schools, to teach kids ICT, python coding and some programming.
I don't know how to go about it, may be I write proposals which I don't know the kind of proposals to write and I will be glad if anyone here can post a sample. Programmers and Data Scientist your ideas are needed please and please. Just want to start this for next school session but will be submitting them during summer coaching.
Re: What Type Of Letter Should I Write For Business Proposals by Bishop7170: 5:36pm On May 22, 2021
Please don't just read, I need a response urgently.
Re: What Type Of Letter Should I Write For Business Proposals by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2021
Why always python lipsrsealed. I digress I did this when I was running my startup. I wrote letters to schools asking if they could allow me fix and maintain their cars nothiny came out of it. This is how I would do it, introduce yourself in the letter. Talk about technology and how it's changing our world and the opportunities there in and also talk about how you can teach their pupils more about technology. You can mention python in this portion. Physical submissions. Most of their emails don't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Letter Should I Write For Business Proposals by Bishop7170: 6:04pm On May 22, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Why always python lipsrsealed. I digress I did this when I was running my startup. I wrote letters to schools asking if they could allow me fix and maintain their cars nothiny came out of it. This is how I would do it, introduce yourself in the letter. Talk about technology and how it's changing our world and the opportunities there in and also talk about how you can teach their pupils more about technology. You can mention python in this portion. Physical submissions. Most of their emails don't work.
What should be the heading of the letter? Please your mobile number sir
Re: What Type Of Letter Should I Write For Business Proposals by Bishop7170: 6:04pm On May 22, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
What should the heading be like and please your mobile sir.
Re: What Type Of Letter Should I Write For Business Proposals by Karlebolu(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

I always wonder too.

Why not Javascript or Java or C# or Ruby or PHP?

Who made python the standard. No one should said because it's easier because it isn't.
Re: What Type Of Letter Should I Write For Business Proposals by Bishop7170: 10:55pm On May 22, 2021
Can java be for kids?
Re: What Type Of Letter Should I Write For Business Proposals by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:25am On May 23, 2021
Visit pdfdrive.com and search for a book on business proposal
Re: What Type Of Letter Should I Write For Business Proposals by africonn: 9:25pm On May 23, 2021
Bishop7170:
This is my first question here on nairaland, I have this business idea of writing business Proposals to primary schools, to teach kids ICT, python coding and some programming.
I don't know how to go about it, may be I write proposals which I don't know the kind of proposals to write and I will be glad if anyone here can post a sample. Programmers and Data Scientist your ideas are needed please and please. Just want to start this for next school session but will be submitting them during summer coaching.

In addition to this mention what the school will gain @Bishop7170

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Letter Should I Write For Business Proposals by africonn: 9:27pm On May 23, 2021
Bishop7170:
Can java be for kids?
No python is great, it's just introduction except u want massive drop out rate, some will understand, a lot won't

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Developers, What Do You Suggest With This? / Help!!! Can This Laptop Run Programming / Python With MYSQL: Registration Form In Python Using Tkinter And MYSQL Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.