Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid (1542 Views)

Antonio Rudiger Agrees Personal Terms To Join Real Madrid This Summer / Barcelona Finally 'Reach An Agreement' To Keep Lionel Messi Until 2024 / Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid by gracefoundmme(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2021
Paris-Saint Germain attacker Kylian Mbappe has reportedly agreed to join La Liga giants Real Madrid.

That’s according to French player representative Bruno Satin, who while speaking to Canal+ (as quoted by Marca) suggested the star attacker and his family have reached an agreement with Real Madrid.

Despite attacking partner Neymar recently extending his contract with Paris-Saint Germain, Mbappe’s future has continued to remain up in the air.

Recent speculation has linked the French World Cup winner with a stunning move to both Real Madrid and Liverpool.

However, according to Satin, it is the Spanish giants who look to be the ones who will secure Mbappe’s signature.

“My feeling is that he’s ready to do it,” Satin said.“I also have information which says that Mbappe and his family have an agreement with Real Madrid.

“At first, there will be an agreement on the player’s part, but there’s also a need for Paris Saint-Germain to agree.

“Obviously, the Qatari owners and PSG haven’t decided to move Mbappe on and he could, therefore, finish his contract and leave for nothing.”

Mbappe joined Paris-Saint Germain in 2017 initially on loan before making his switch permanent the following season in a deal worth an eye-watering £130.5m.

Since arriving from domestic rivals Monaco, the French wonderkid has gone on to score 131 goals in just 170 appearances, in all competitions.

Source: https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/05/22/kylian-mbappe-has-reached-agreement-to-join-real-madrid/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2021
grin
Re: Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid by DDDEnterprises: 6:45pm On May 22, 2021
Happy for him. From grace to grace - I think
Re: Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid by vickyfrancis1(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2021
On his way to win the world best player...Mbappe my niggi.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2021
Hazard

4 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid by Bossman25(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2021
Go where? Like as if PSG is a pauper club.
Mbampee is not going anywhere. PSG will even extend his contract and will ti e him down till 2027.
If he was playing at Monaco it would have been easy, but PSG, nope it can't happen.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid by popweezy(m): 7:05am On May 23, 2021
Haaaaallaa madrid grin

Messi go soon run comot barca now grin
Re: Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid by paulolee(m): 7:12am On May 23, 2021
not a good move for me...I pray he doesn't ends up like harzard but a good season with real would make him win ballon d or very easily
Re: Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid by CSTRR: 8:37am On May 23, 2021
I thought madrid is broke.

This club wants to wreck you itself.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid by Bigdik70inch2(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2021
Lies!!!
Present day footballers........r committed to making money and more money...........

Real Madrid.........won't match contract PSG will offer him.........

Same way.........barca was ass chasing Neymar till more money got him to sign contract extension......
Re: Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid by paulolee(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
Lies!!!
Present day footballers........r committed to making money and more money...........

Real Madrid.........won't match contract PSG will offer him.........

Same way.........barca was ass chasing Neymar till more money got him to sign contract extension......
thats what m thinking bt mbappe may be lured with making money n winning the UCL n ballon d or...
moving to real is his best bet...PSG have money but aint richer than madrid n if perez is serious about him, he will surely get him..
Re: Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid by Bigdik70inch2(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2021
paulolee:

thats what m thinking bt mbappe may be lured with making money n winning the UCL n ballon d or...
moving to real is his best bet...PSG have money but aint richer than madrid n if perez is serious about him, he will surely get him..

Well.......u might be partially right but then I still don't think Madrid is way better than present PSG...........

Madrid is issa shadow of itself jux past glory nothing more.............

Infact.......i don't see madrid making it to semi final for the next 3 season ...........considering the ages of their players.........
Benzema.... 33yrs
Modric......35yrs
Ramos..... 35yrs
Isco.....29
Casemiro....29
Carvajal......29
Nacho.....31
Hazard...... 30
Too much tired legs bro......
Re: Kylian Mbappe Has Reached Agreement To Join Real Madrid by paulolee(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

Well.......u might be partially right but then I still don't think Madrid is way better than present PSG...........

Madrid is issa shadow of itself jux past glory nothing more.............

Infact.......i don't see madrid making it to semi final for the next 3 season ...........considering the ages of their players.........
Benzema.... 33yrs
Modric......35yrs
Ramos..... 35yrs
Isco.....29
Casemiro....29
Carvajal......29
Nacho.....31
Hazard...... 30
Too much tired legs bro......
yea bro...m on same news live on air n mbappe jus confirmed dt he would sign a new 5 year improved deal with paris because he loves the "project" and would like to continue the "project"....we all know dt d project means more cash..
maybe he would join madrid in his late twenties or early thirties like harzard..

(1) (Reply)

2007 First Premiership Quiz / MUST READ - Ivory Coast Player Emmanuel Eboue INSULTS Nigeria And Super Eagles / Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.