Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! (1390 Views)

Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki / Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by enyojo(f): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2011
‎"GEN BUHARI! GEN BUHARI! GEN BUHARI! PLEASE TALK TO YOUR SUPPORTERS IN BAYELSA"!

Police in Bayelsa State, yesterday averted a bomb explosion when it recovered an object suspected to be a bomb near a polling unit in Yenagoa. The explosive could have marred the electoral process in the area, but for a pastor, who noticed it and alerted the police.
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by enyojo(f): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2011
since the narrow-minded shallow-minded nigerians have decided to heap blames on buhari for all the mayhem done by hoodlums in the north, i think it will be wise for them also to blame buhari for the mayhems done in the south
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by Arosa(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2011
Buhari has failed. angry
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by enyojo(f): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2011
Arosa:

Buhari has failed. angry

what has he failed?
To register a Party within few months to the National Election and still garner over 12 Million Votes
You call that failure?
I pity u
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by Arosa(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2011
enyojo:

what has he failed?
To register a Party within few months to the National Election and still garner over 12 Million Votes
You call that failure?
I pity u
Pity yourself. angry
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by enyojo(f): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2011
To me, I'd never follow-follow the bandwagon mix multitudes who eat Christ's miracle loafs of bread in the day and cry 'crucify him' in the night.
I REMAIN A MAI-GASKIYA loyalist.
I believe in the 'Buharism' that has the slogan 'HANDSHAKE OR HANDCUFF'.
At the same time, let all the miscreants who visited mayhem on innocent Nigerians in Elections be terribly dealt with.
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by Dave6: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2011
Buhari has failed.
Simple
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by enyojo(f): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2011
Dav.e:

Simple

No one is contesting the fact that either by crook or by hook, Jonathan has been declared the winner.
However, No one should think Buhari has failed.
[size=14pt]Let us wait until 2015 to truly know who the eventual failures will be.[/size]
It may be the 'theoritical' 22 million voters for Jonathan or Jonathan himself- That is if he fails to deliver the goods
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by Beaf1: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2011
enyojo:

No one is contesting the fact that either by crook or by hook, Jonathan has been declared the winner.
However, No one should think Buhari has failed.
[size=14pt]Let us wait until 2015 to truly know who the eventual failures will be.[/size]
It may be the 'theoritical' 22 million voters for Jonathan or Jonathan himself- That is if he fails to deliver the goods

What really baffled me was that there was no jubilations/celebrations after the results were announced. To think 22 million Nigerians wants the status quo, free and fair election my foot!
After 4 years we will surely know whether it is Buhari, 22 million voters or GEJ that failed.
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2011
Hand cuff Or hanshake grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin am lovin it
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by gists: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2011
whichever way it goes, I hope GEJ's hand is big enough for the 22million handshakes or 22million handcuffs.
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2011
I will join the teeming population of NL'ers & Nigerians at large to plead with Gen. Buhari to help restore law & order on Nigeria
Even though, I recognise that he doesn't control the Nig. Police/ Army etc.

This might been seen as an aberration on the Chief Security Officer of the country but then everyone still look up to Gen Buhari to quell riots, arrest murderers etc.
If all these doesn't suggest that the C-in C of Nig. Armed force is a weakling & a failure tell me what is
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by Arosa(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2011
Jon.Bee:

I will join the teeming population of NL'ers & Nigerians at large to plead with Gen. Buhari to help restore law & order on Nigeria
Even though, I recognise that he doesn't control the Nig. Police/ Army etc.

This might been seen as an aberration on the Chief Security Officer of the country but then everyone still look up to Gen Buhari to quell riots, arrest murderers etc.
If all these doesn't suggest that the C-in C of Nig. Armed force is a weakling & a failure tell me what is

Point of correction, we want him to stop instigating violence for his personal gain or detriment. angry
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by gists: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2011
Arosa:

Point of correction, we want him to stop instigating violence for his personal gain or detriment. angry
Pardon my not-so-good English. But the highlighted word above implies he is still instigating (assuming he even ever instigated anyone in the first instance). If so it will be good to provide evidence so we know you are not just mischieviously spreading false information.
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by Arosa(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2011
gists:

Pardon my not-so-good English. But the highlighted word above implies he is still instigating (assuming he even ever instigated anyone in the first instance). If so it will be good to provide evidence so we know you are not just mischieviously spreading false information.
There is always the possibility of recurrence thus the use of the word stop. Did he not say his followers should "lynch vote riggers"? undecided
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by Nadanbata: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2011
Beaf!:

What really baffled me was that there was no jubilations/celebrations after the results were announced. To think 22 million Nigerians wants the status quo, free and fair election my foot!
After 4 years we will surely know whether it is Buhari, 22 million voters or GEJ that failed.

LWKMD cheesy cheesy
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by dapachez: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2011
na wao oh i just discovered that Buhari killed Abiola,Ken Sarowiwa ,infact he is mend leader nonsense Buhari should be left alone ,a man of principle and integrity,well as Beaf said time will tell,to all buhari haters slow i mean it slow your roll let this man be,those responsible for the violence should be dealtn with. no sacred cows
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by enyojo(f): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2011
[size=21pt]MAY WE NOT CRY BLOOD UNDER JONATHAN THE UMBULERRA[/size]

Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by apoti(m): 12:49am On Apr 30, 2011
Arosa:

There is always the possibility of recurrence thus the use of the word stop. Did he not say his followers should "lynch vote riggers"? undecided

If there was no rigging, there wouldn't have been any lynching undecided
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by Dave6: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2011
^^^
The almajiris in Bauchi witnessed and had proof of 'rigging' before embarking on the lawful act of lynching, maiming and killing in a manner more organised than their food-sharing? undecided
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by sbeezy8: 1:14am On Apr 30, 2011
^^^ I wonder why they were mad at riggers didnt they have UNDER AGED VOTERS.

it was even on CNN.
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by sbeezy8: 1:16am On Apr 30, 2011
what is gthe difference between underaged voters n rigging?

SAME THING

Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by sbeezy8: 1:18am On Apr 30, 2011
^^^ Imagine this FOOL is going through the papers and doc instead of telling a boy to go away.

i pity nigeria hypocrites and ediots
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by Dave6: 1:24am On Apr 30, 2011
^^^ They were not mad at Rigging, they were only instructed to do what they did!

If the almajiris have to be mad at anything, it's the parents, imams and 'mai gaskiya' politicians that keep them in such 'blissful' conditions.

'Go away' was what our Patriotic Corpers told them and later on, paid with their lives.

It's really funny, buhari and his cohorts haven't querried under-age voting, they're busy analysing installed computer programmes.
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by Dave6: 1:31am On Apr 30, 2011
Just imagine someone like you waiting on the same queue in the sun with a lot of those under-age voters.
I would have just considered it a Joke and left the voting center. Na crase??
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by enyojo(f): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2011
Dav.e:

Just imagine someone like you waiting on the same queue in the sun with a lot of those under-age voters.
I would have just considered it a Joke and left the voting center. Na crase??

EXCEPT YOU HAVE A NEW EQUIPMENT THAT CAN DETECT REAL AGE, TILL THEN KEEP UR LIPS SEALED ON THIS ISSUE.
AFTERALL THE 'BOY' IN THE PIX ABOVE LOOKS 18 IN MY VIEW SHA
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by Dave6: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2011
Babe na wa oh!
This na new one from una camp, make we find eqiupment determine their age. Hmmmmm!

Don't worry; You won't believe the level of development we will attain in 2 years time. With the new dispensation where everyone, irrespective of religion or tribe will be carried along.
Make oga Yakowa perform o! This one na im administration, e get 4 years!
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by jmaine: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2011
enyojo:

EXCEPT YOU HAVE A NEW EQUIPMENT THAT CAN DETECT REAL AGE, TILL THEN KEEP your LIPS SEALED ON THIS ISSUE.
AFTERALL THE 'BOY' IN THE PIX ABOVE LOOKS 18 IN MY VIEW SHA

grin grin grin
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by proudly9ja(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2011
Is there any proof that the underaged voters ALL voted Buhari? Didn't Jonathan get about 11 million votes from the north?
In fact, did someone on Nairaland post pictures of underaged voting in the same polling booth where a PDP governor voted? If they were all voting Buhari, wouldn't the governor have raised alarm?
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by enyojo(f): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2011
proudly9ja:

Is there any proof that the underaged voters ALL voted Buhari? Didn't Jonathan get about 11 million votes from the north?
In fact, did someone on Nairaland post pictures of underaged voting in the same polling booth where a PDP governor voted? If they were all voting Buhari, wouldn't the governor have raised alarm?
[size=24pt]
GBAM!![/size]
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by gists: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2011
proudly9ja:

In fact, did s[b]omeone on Nairaland post pictures of underaged voting in the same polling booth where a PDP governor voted? If they were all voting Buhari, wouldn't the governor have raised alarm?[/b]

O pari. Case dismissed. Gbam
Re: Gen Buhari! Gen Buhari! Please Talk To Your Supporters In The South"! by MaiSuya(m): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2011
proudly9ja:

interesting point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dalai Lama To Be Absent From Desmond Tutu Birthday After Visa Controversy / Kano Islamic Police Confiscate N6.5m Merchandise Belonging To South Easterner / Asari Dokubo’s Wife Says Critics Of Payments To Ex-militants Are Insane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.