Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

$32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug (3607 Views)

Bitcoin Company Runs Away With Investors $32 Million / Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by UncleKoboko: 9:57pm On May 22, 2021
id911:
[s]

I don't invest in doge. I was only trying to correct erroneous impression that coin over 100 billion supply is not worth to invest in. You no nothing bro. XRP has over 45 billion supply and it's of the best coins most American revere with excellent use case and extreme low gas fees. Only SEC issue is keeping it from soaring. What about ADA? Get behind me bro
See how you're making a fool of yourself.
I said any coin above 100 billion and you're mentioning xrp and cardano! You think say na only you Sabi do research? grin
Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by id911(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:

See how you're making a fool of yourself.
I said any coin above 100 billion and you're mentioning xrp and cardano! You think say na only you Sabi do research? grin

You're the one fooling around. I made mention of SafeMoon, Hoge, Shiba Inu, etc, with supplies of over a trillion and how it became successful. Even Doge has infinite supply. Are you usually this d.umb?

1 Like

Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by Dymaco(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
[s][/s]
You're still a learner. Keep fooling yourself that one day, useless coins like doge can reach $10 and you'll become a billionaire. It will never happen in your life time.
All those useless coins dashing out "free money" is a complete Ponzi. Go and research on Ponzi if you don't know the meaning. Many of you noobs just thinks it's about those useless numbers of shitcoins you have. They are all rug pulls.
Doge coin is just an exception because Elon musk and mark just wanted to prove to the world that they can make money from thin air. Still, the frenzy won't last. Elon is not a father Christmas. He's in the business to make profits too and when he finally dumps his doge, you guys will cry blood grin

That was same thing we said in bitcoin. Bitcoin was less than $3000 in 2016. In 5 years, it is over $55,000

Quote this space in next 2 years

1 Like

Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by Papacypaul(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2021
Dymaco:

That was same thing we said in bitcoin. Bitcoin was less than $3000 in 2016. In 5 years, it is over $55,000

U na get time sef.
Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by id911(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2021
Dymaco:

Don't mind the fella. The world has left them behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by UncleKoboko: 10:37pm On May 22, 2021
Dymaco:

Quote fire
Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by UncleKoboko: 10:39pm On May 22, 2021
id911:

You're the one fooling around. I made mention of SafeMoon, Hoge, Shiba Inu, etc, with supplies of over a trillion and how it became successful. Even Doge has infinite supply. Are you usually this d.umb?
No, I just think you're usually stupîd not to understand what opinion is.
Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by id911(m): 10:45pm On May 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:

No, I just think you're usually stupîd not to understand what opinion is.

As I write, I'm farming and making money in a DeFi project while your ignorance wouldn't allow you understand what's happening around you in the world of crypto to take advantage of. Keep crawling and fooling around while the world is moving at the speed of light.

1 Like

Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by UncleKoboko: 10:50pm On May 22, 2021
id911:

As I write, I'm farming and making money in a DeFi project while your ignorance wouldn't allow you understand what's happening around you in the world of crypto to take advantage of. Keep crawling and fooling around while the world is moving at the speed of light.
Foo.l
See dumb farmer grin What are you farming?
I guess it's definitely your keypad. I'm sure you're not even two years old in crypo trading yet, mofo wants to school me grin
Where were you when I bought bitcoin for $2k?
Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by solodun: 3:15am On May 23, 2021
tamdun:
grin mmm reloaded, crypto trading is gambling, u buy 100k crypto and expect it to turn to 1m overnight, sorry be ur name,the painful part is, the money is untraceable,instead of make una do better business, una dey look for shortcut, 13 billion just poof like that
binary option is another gambling in disguise, run for ya life
So, who asked you to come and gamble? Why are you crying than the berieved?

1 Like

Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by solodun: 3:21am On May 23, 2021
Some people just chose to be dumbass on this platform and they will remain so. If you don't understand the technology behind cryptocurrency, why not do a bit of research before running mouth to spew rubbish! The price of crypto has been coming up and down since inception and that's how it will be while some people with brains will continue to make it and lousy ones will keep making stupid noise. Yes, there are scammers in the crypto industry as well as the traditional sector. Dumbasses, educate yourselves!

1 Like

Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by Samakus(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2021
solodun:
Some people just chose to be dumbass on this platform and they will remain so. If you don't understand the technology behind cryptocurrency, why not do a bit of research before running mouth to spew rubbish! The price of crypto has been coming up and down since inception and that's how it will be while some people with brains will continue to make it and lousy ones will keep making stupid noise. Yes, there are scammers in the crypto industry as well as the traditional sector. Dumbasses, educate yourselves!

Well said! The ignorance they exhibit here is annoying. The damning part is that they have the opportunity and tools to make research about Crypto but their lazy asses can't.

No wonder it is said that if you want a black man to leave you alone, put what you want him to understand in a book and boom, he's gone
Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by Papacypaul(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2021
id911:

Same here, without even lifting my hand , i'm receiving $150 per month from farming. I know those who gets $2k per month from farming. Sweet passive income , the best that has happened in this space is decentralized finance... Let the ignorant continue to wallow in their ignorance, don't try to explain anything to them as they see ignorance as a virtue.
Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by id911(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2021
Papacypaul:
Same here, without even lifting my hand , i'm receiving $150 per month from farming. I know those who gets $2k per month from farming. Sweet passive income , the best that has happened in this space is decentralized finance... Let the ignorant continue to wallow in their ignorance, don't try to explain anything to them as they see ignorance as a virtue.

I kukuma no reply him again. It's not my responsibility to continue feeding the blind. Goodluck brotherly!
Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by Arda1000(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
all you are doing with crypto is floating alongside the main legal tender and so there are no assets but just speculations and as such it is a glorified pyramid scheme and there will be winners on top and many losers below
I don't know where you get that from but I can tell you, you are very wrong, staking and farming cryptos is very important not just to you because you make money but even to the crypto itself,for example if you want to mine BNB you got to add liquidity to BnB,the higher liquidity more stability to the crypto,in every legitimate ideal, people will always find way to scam others,that is life in general it applies to everything that has to deal with money

2 Likes

Re: $32 Million Stolen As Crypto Project Defi100 Pulls The Rug by mvwealth: 11:49am On May 23, 2021
Papacypaul:

Guy make ona carry me along a beg....I won learn and make mine from crpto farming; here is my number ; 07012321805!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Officers Filmed Manhandling A Lady At A Police Station In Abuja (photos) / Death Row Inmate's Chilling Last Words Before Injection Takes 12-minutes To Kill / Naija Criminal Ring In NY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.