Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed (1567 Views)

Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing / Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by HEAVEN4444: 7:55pm On May 22, 2021
Now the said day was the 21st of may 2021. ON this daY the sun is in gemini. what this means is that a certain group of people or empire in charge and in authority has been cast to the side by GOD and so it means GOD is about to bring about some changes. The moon was in virgo meaning this empire or entities with authority no longer have any power and GOD has removed their power and so this entity has been cast aside and no longer has power and is about to be incinerated by GOD on this day. The galactic center was at 27 degrees 8 minutes and 44 seconds sagittarius meaning this entity who has the power to put judgement on people and shoot arrows ( guns in modern times ) at people has now come to an end. the entity has ended and is cast aside and no longer has power and is now incinerated by GOD as symbolised by the plane or copter coming down from heaven up in the skies and then down to earth before exploding in fire. and so this entity obviously is presented to us on this day in the form of Attahiru Ibrahim which he is the chief of army staff and he is a fulani islamic northerner and these are the people with the authority from GOD to wield the cane of judgement in Nigeria however what this means is that the powers of the northern Oligarchy and that authority from GOD has been terminated in the spiritual world and so we are getting ready to see a lot of anarchy in Nigeria and in the midst of this anarchy will emerge the new power structure as ordained by GOD and that new power structure will be divinely inspired and a more spiritual and righteous power structure and it will be from the south and it will bring peace upon the whole land. So buckle up guys its going to get really bumpy and rough before the new power structure from the south emerges and brings peace and calm to the whole nation. I am a prophet, an occultist, an illuminati, and a seer.
Thank you

7 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by Yoruba1stson: 8:05pm On May 22, 2021
Come see dem, dem don come with their nonsense, i don't know what these people gain from this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by HEAVEN4444: 8:13pm On May 22, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Come see dem, dem don come with their nonsense, i don't know what these people gain from this
this is not for you

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by Yoruba1stson: 8:27pm On May 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
this is not for you
but for who
Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by HEAVEN4444: 8:29pm On May 22, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
but for who
the illuminated

3 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by Samunique(m): 8:31pm On May 22, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
grin

The OP is high on something, I mean very high. grin
Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by Deborah98(f): 8:31pm On May 22, 2021
Hiaaaa undecided uncle seer please tell us when this cup of affliction Buhari and his cohorts has handed over to us will run dry? Between how come people are now seeing, hearing and talking about this man's death in their own version, everyone claims one thing or the other relating to his death, please allow him rip, whatever offense he committed is btw him and God simple.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by adonnaiii: 8:34pm On May 22, 2021
Remember that day of arm forces remembrance when those pigeons refused to fly even after starving them. A lot of people overlooked it but that was a huge sign from the spirit for those that has the spiritual eye to decipher.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by Godswings(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
this is not for you

OP, I have heard some statements about some numbers. Can you enlightened me on theses numbers and dates; 1 January , 3 march et al?
Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by byinks(f): 9:09pm On May 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Now the said day was the 21st of may 2021. ON this daY the sun is in gemini. what this means is that a certain group of people or empire in charge and in authority has been cast to the side by GOD and so it means GOD is about to bring about some changes. The moon was in virgo meaning this empire or entities with authority no longer have any power and GOD has removed their power and so this entity has been cast aside and no longer has power and is about to be incinerated by GOD on this day. The galactic center was at 27 degrees 8 minutes and 44 seconds sagittarius meaning this entity who has the power to put judgement on people and shoot arrows ( guns in modern times ) at people has now come to an end. the entity has ended and is cast aside and no longer has power and is now incinerated by GOD as symbolised by the plane or copter coming down from heaven up in the skies and then down to earth before exploding in fire. and so this entity obviously is presented to us on this day in the form of Attahiru Ibrahim which he is the chief of army staff and he is a fulani islamic northerner and these are the people with the authority from GOD to wield the cane of judgement in Nigeria however what this means is that the powers of the northern Oligarchy and that authority from GOD has been terminated in the spiritual world and so we are getting ready to see a lot of anarchy in Nigeria and in the midst of this anarchy will emerge the new power structure as ordained by GOD and that new power structure will be divinely inspired and a more spiritual and righteous power structure and it will be from the south and it will bring peace upon the whole land. So buckle up guys its going to get really bumpy and rough before the new power structure from the south emerges and brings peace and calm to the whole nation. I am a prophet, an occultist, an illuminati, and a seer.
Thank you

Have you seen the ethnic war that will wipe out 80% of Nigeria yet ?
Attahiru was not the problem...the real problem is around the corner
Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by HEAVEN4444: 9:19pm On May 22, 2021
Godswings:

OP, I have heard some statements about some numbers. Can you enlightened me on theses numbers and dates; 1 January , 3 march et al?
1 ja-nu-ary means destruction. this why you see people lighting fireworks knockouts etc. thats symbolism of the day

3rd of march means destruction of an empire. thats why most wars are started in march. example the iraq war started march 19th
Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 22, 2021
I wonder if the OP is the same one that created this two threads. He is versed in numerology and knowledge from the ancient mysteries of Babylon.

https://www.nairaland.com/6217576/tinubu-caps-contains-occult-symbols
https://www.nairaland.com/6203146/tinubu-number-8
Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by Godswings(m): 9:39pm On May 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
1 ja-nu-ary means destruction. this why you see people lighting fireworks knockouts etc. thats symbolism of the day

3rd of march means destruction of an empire. thats why most wars are started in march. example the iraq war started march 19th

Thanks for your response.

But do people born on these dates have any negative or positive connotations attached to them aside your aforementioned reply?
Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by HomerTimpson: 10:16pm On May 22, 2021
Samunique:
grin

The OP is high on something, I mean very high. grin
high on pupple flower
Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by HEAVEN4444: 10:16pm On May 22, 2021
Godswings:

Thanks for your response.

But do people born on these dates have any negative or positive connotations attached to them aside your aforementioned reply?
no they dont. the soul in a man is attached to astrological alignments on the day they were born. its events in this 3 dimensional world that the dates control
Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by HEAVEN4444: 10:21pm On May 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
I wonder if the OP is the same one that created this two threads. He is versed in numerology and knowledge from the ancient mysteries of Babylon.

https://www.nairaland.com/6217576/tinubu-caps-contains-occult-symbols
https://www.nairaland.com/6203146/tinubu-number-8
nah thats not me
Re: The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed by Zooposki(f): 10:23pm On May 22, 2021
Something I have been saying. Bia, take ya time.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / N250 Mil. Donation: APC Youth Leader Accuses Davido Of Being Used By PDP To Infl / Why Hasn't Western World & South Africa Sanctioned Our Oligarchs & Politicians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.