Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) (42123 Views)

Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) / Atiku Visits Buhari’s Birthplace, Daura, After Rally (Videos) / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2021
ShadowCracker:

You think the movement is about Igboho grin.
You still think it is a joke.

Let me shock you Igboho is not even the brain behind the movement, he is the one that is responsible for grassroot enlighten.

Aare oona kankanfo is also behind the movement is he also Pdp grin grin.

E ti rin kon kon.

Then u don't know politicians, Are and Igboho are PDP, no doubt something else may b propelling their new found love for our people, I still doubt their intentions though, we are watching them, before 2023 everything will b crystal clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by donnie(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2021
EmekaA125:

Lol.....Ijaws are not up to 2 million bro.

Where they're mostly found which is Bayelsa State is not up to 500K people with 8 LGAs surrounded by water. Those found in Rivers, Delta and Ondo States are small which altogether might not even reach 1million because they're not concentrated in one place.

Do you know what a million people is?

Efik/Ibibio are mostly found in Cross River and Akwa Ibom but I doubt if they reach 5million.

TIV group is among people indigenous to Benue and Taraba State. They're not up to 2million because we have different ethnic groups in both states which also contributed to the entire population of both states.

U just allocated unfounded figure to this group from your head forgetting they're minorities and such doesn't have that kind of number. There's a reason why they're called minority tribes.

You just open your mouth waaa and start talking without reasoning. Show me your sources.
Are you saying if you want to find the population of Igbos you will count only those in Igbo land? What about those in other states, including Lagos?

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Karlosorji(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]a semi illiterate leading the call for a Nation of so called highly educated ethinic group .
goes a long way to tell you that you can be educated and no get sense. Illiterate wey get sense will rule the educated. It’s happening life

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2021
EmekaA125:

Economic prosperity is an inherent trait of an average Igbo blood occasioned by their resolve to move on after the devastating civil war and the subsequent apprenticeship programme introduced across Igboland to help distribute wealth.

Only political progress and power can give us a sense of belonging in a tripod nation like Nigeria.

Igbo tribe springs up to 46 million people behind Hausa-Fulani while Yoruba comes third largest with about 40–41 million people but the two tribes have produced Presidents(Yaradua, Buhari and OBJ)

Kanu discovered the political gap and injustice which he identified as one of the factors preventing Igbo from achieving their maximum goals.

U are living in another planet, u are putting igbo population above Yoruba ba? If I talk now u will b calling MOD, u need to go back to your history teacher to get you fact right, stop dreaming, day don break,tribal jingoist, thats y MOD don't take people like u serious.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Silkgotti(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2021
Kandeed:

Abeg mai una dey stop uploading this girl pix her face dey always irritate me sad

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Ok let's watch and see, I want to avoid boasting wink.

Them we would know if the federal government has the power to take on the Yorubas cheesy.

They can't take Yorubas and Igbos at the same time unscratched, that will b their Waterloo, Yorubas will fight them with brain and media wordwide, hence they ignore igboho for now.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Emotionss: 9:55am On May 23, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
EmekaA125:

Yeah, you are very correct. The sense of belonging to a majority was actually why Fulani conquered Hausa in the year 1800 by their progenitor, Usman Dan Fodio in Sokoto extending to Kastina, Kano and Kaduna.

South-South can't initiate their own agitation because it's not a homogeneous tribe region. There are many ethnic groups in SS so they lack unity of purpose, commitment and numerical strength/muscle unlike Igbo and Yoruba which are the 2nd and 3rd largest tribe in Nigeria respectively.

If IPOB could defeat Northern hegemony and dominance, Biafra will be rebirthed but to conquer and subdue North won't be easy at all.

To defeat the northern hegemony and dominance depends on the unity of purpose of the southerners unfortunately the south is busy fighting among themselves which makes it impossible to defeat or reduce the northern dominance...
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by ShadowCracker(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Then u don't know politicians, Are and Igboho are PDP, no doubt something else may b propelling their new found love for our people, I still doubt their intentions though, we are watching them, before 2023 everything will b crystal clear.
Bro the movement is not about Igboho.
I have told you there are many stakeholders pioneering the movement, Igboho is just the face of the movement, Yoruba's in diaspora have also donated to the project.

Secondly, Aare Oona kankanfo is not Pdp, some people even say he is a Tinubu boy.
All this are just allegations without evidence that do not carry water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by emmadothings(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]a semi illiterate leading the call for a Nation of so called highly educated ethinic group .
This one touch me.
I choke!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by after4: 9:59am On May 23, 2021
Fine girl like that nah hem you sey dey irritate you? Haha guy!

Kandeed:

Abeg mai una dey stop uploading this girl pix her face dey always irritate me sad
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by lollybizzu(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2021
OdudwaR:

How many literate presidents have you had in Nigeria since 1960?

You’re calling a savvy man who’s literate in Yoruba philosophy an illiterate but you live in a country ruled by barbaric Fulani illiterates who don’t understand any other language apart from violence. The joke is on you. Illiterate Fulanis run everything in Nigeria.

If I were you, I’d be more worried about that and living in a country where cows are more valuable than humans. Cretin.
Wish I could like this comment a million times.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2021
OdudwaR:

That cretin is Ibo.
No average Igbo man will be against oduduwa republic. That guy you quoted is one of the people on this forum claiming to be Igbo too cause divisions between Igbo and Yoruba on this forum. Please don't fall for their antics
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by ogwumgbe: 10:12am On May 23, 2021
hotwax:
More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5OWZODP-L8

Great man, we are at your back ride on bro
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by KenModi(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2021
Kandeed:

But if she give you puna, you go fvck. Smh!

Irritate ko, Invigorate ni.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by ogwumgbe: 10:20am On May 23, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
funny enough fulani mafia has dominate the political space and the likes of illiterate separatist leader can only mobilze the poor masses of the southwest region that a new oduduwa Nation is answer to all their socio econimic problems. Creating and runing a Natiion is beyond clout chasing of illiterate thugs like igoho and co .like the learned yoruba billionare said .u don't even have energy security and you clamouring for rubbish. The thug thinks that Lagos will remain Lagos with the dissolution of Nigeria ...

Why won't Lagos remain Lagos? is that why you are afraid to join the agitation bro?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Eriokanmi: 10:21am On May 23, 2021
hotwax:
for those looking for massive...see this and cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz8LS0INkpQ
See crowd!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by timberprides: 10:27am On May 23, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
educated since 1960 but still far back behind china and india,even ordinary ghana.

Keep fooling ur self with
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Krismas(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2021
EmekaA125:

I will transfer 5K instantly to your account if Ijaws are up to 2million. I don't exaggerate, I have strong affinity for fact and truth.
coolTank u for d 5k. I don need it. But if u can chk Wikipedia, u will notice dat official 2010 figures for Bayelsa alone is like 2.3m. And @ 3% population growth, by now 2021, Bayelsa will even exceeds ur 2m projection
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by hotwax: 10:28am On May 23, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]

emeka is angry we are not going to speak english with them again..lolz

why yorubanation dey pain you like so?

My language is yoruba, you can go and kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by timberprides: 10:33am On May 23, 2021
Karlosorji:
goes a long way to tell you that you can be educated and no get sense. Illiterate wey get sense will rule the educated. It’s happening life
e.g buhari is an example of the illiterate we have in nigeria but rulings d whole niga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by jidebabao: 10:35am On May 23, 2021
Win$100 by spinning wheel game�
https://piratewins.io/?pirate=1221687
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Prophet777: 10:35am On May 23, 2021
Self determination remains a right of every nationality anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Diamondplus1(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2021
IT'S REAL!!!
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN EARN FROM N400 TO N8,000 AND EARN OVER N300,000 EVERY MONTH ON NAIRALINK.
https://nairalink.com/ref.php?i=u91829c
You will be paid Directly to your bank acct. everytime you post advert on your WHATSAPP STATUS, INSTAGRAM AND ON TWITTER.
I personally earn N10,000 you can earn More!
REGISTER NOW! https://nairalink.com/ref.php?i=u91829c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel / Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim / EFCC Arrests Senator Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.