Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) (42132 Views)

Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) / Atiku Visits Buhari’s Birthplace, Daura, After Rally (Videos) / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 23, 2021
damosky12:

Oga. Don't call a spade a spoon.. It's what it is.

Literate in Yoruba philosophy. You mean the same philosophy that teaches respect for our traditional leaders and elders? Yoruba or Western philosophy-the illiterate is an illiterate.

I don’t know where y’all got this utopia Yoruba tradition that paints everything as saintly from. If that were the case, Afonja wouldn’t have disrespected Alaafin Aole. Would he?

Some of you just wake up and claim “Yorubas don’t do this”, “Yorubas don’t do that”; when historically, all the greatest Yorubas did what you claim Yorubas don’t do. Yoruba kings and leaders have been banished by Yoruba people for lesser crimes than what these current rogues are committing. Gimme a break.

Pastor Adeboye was out there hobnobbing with Yahaya Bello yesterday. And before that, it was El Rufai. But some of you still think “he’s a man of God that should be respected”. You don’t play in the mud and expect not to get stained. If you want respect, you have to earn it.

As far as I’m concerned, Igboho is more literate than any president Nigeria has ever had.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by uglodoh(f): 11:04am On May 23, 2021
Antoeni:
Some Members of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo / IPOB
Complained That No South Eastern Was Involved in Plane Crash.
Even in Death Toll ,They Still Felt Marginalized

You made me laugh

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Obamaofusa: 11:05am On May 23, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
that why I said must of you the masses are dumb. The prof lives in America. He talking the leading from America abi .he better off devouting his energy to eradicate agbero and ritualist from the southwest. Lagos is about to be over run by the pandemic.

Fulani terrorist.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Diamondplus1(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2021
IT'S REAL!
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN EARN FROM N400 TO N8,000 AND EARN OVER N300,000 EVERY MONTH ON NAIRALINK.
https://nairalink.com/ref.php?i=u91829c
You will be paid Directly to your bank acct. everytime you post advert on your WHATSAPP STATUS, INSTAGRAM AND ON TWITTER.
I personally earn N10,000 you can earn More!
REGISTER NOW! https://nairalink.com/ref.php?i=u91829c
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 23, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
funny enough fulani mafia has dominate the political space and the likes of illiterate separatist leader can only mobilze the poor masses of the southwest region that a new oduduwa Nation is answer to all their socio econimic problems. Creating and runing a Natiion is beyond clout chasing of illiterate thugs like igoho and co .like the learned yoruba billionare said .u don't even have energy security and you clamouring for rubbish. The thug thinks that Lagos will remain Lagos with the dissolution of Nigeria ...

Now, you actually sound like the illiterate one and you’re also very ignorant.

And how do you think the so-called Fulani mafia have been able to dominate the political space? Or do you think almajiris and talakawas aren’t by design? I don’t want to get too deep into this because your brain would explode.

Back to Igboho: Yorubas don’t need a learned Yoruba billionaire to lead us. They’re part of the problem. Every successful movement that seeks a change, starts from the grassroots. And that’s why Igboho is very important. But some of best intellectuals the Yoruba race has to offer are working behind the scene while Igboho leads the awareness amongst the Yoruba masses. What Igboho is doing is called: acclamation.

Now I know why you’re frothing in the mouth about Yorubas. It’s always about Lagos with you and your ilk. Why are y’all obsessed with Lagos?

Lagos would actually function better without the excessive crowd currently occupying it, since more than half of those living there don’t contribute anything meaningful to the state. They’re basically economic refugees. All the best cities in the world don’t have half the population of people in Lagos, yet they have higher GDPs than the place. We don’t want the current gigantic overpopulated slum that Lagos has become, we prefer the Lagos of the 80s and 90s when things were saner.

I wouldn’t even go further to discuss economics, resources, security, etc., because you don’t sound literate enough. But I’ll say, mind your business and focus on your people. Let Yorubas worry about Yoruba issues. Our ancestors didn’t know your people before Nigeria and they were able to build an empire and many kingdoms. Since we met your people, we have regressed. We don’t want Nigeria anymore and we want our own country. A country where we can help our poor masses and restore the greatness of the Yoruba race.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by freemi(m): 11:21am On May 23, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]a semi illiterate leading the call for a Nation of so called highly educated ethinic group .
imagine that, compared to ur phd holder president.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Masterito(m): 11:23am On May 23, 2021
Lol, ride on with your drama Mr full Igbo blood. You are Northerner.
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]
I'm a full blooded Igbo blood from Anambra State. Fixed!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by ekestic1976(f): 11:24am On May 23, 2021
Upworkwriter007:

Cowards run, and you know who did.

Mo gba fun e. Omo oko ni e.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by DOCU(m): 11:26am On May 23, 2021
Nonsense!
I don't think any Yoruba Muslim will support this madness.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by ekestic1976(f): 11:26am On May 23, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]a semi illiterate leading the call for a Nation of so called highly educated ethinic group .

Just as Napoleon Bonaparte, a school dropout, changed the world for good. Read and study History, you no go gree!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by neyohh: 11:37am On May 23, 2021
OdudwaR:

The problem with a lot of them is that they’re used to being in servitude/slavery to their Fulani overlords and they’d rather keep praying for hope than seek freedom which comes with an unknown. They know Nigeria is the worst you can ever ask for but they’re too cowardly to try the unknown.

This also happened during slavery. Slavery would’ve ended long before it did. But most slaves were comfortable in being slaves than trying the unknown. And even when some slaves make plans to escape, most would reject and report the plans to the slave masters.

It’s mostly a black thing. Black people generally lack fighting spirit once they feel they have been subdued by a powerful force. This trait is what separates black people from other races. Other races are too aggressive for servitude hence all the revolutionary movements that have happened in history happened everywhere else except on the African continent.

Imagine calling a man who’s risking everything to fight a worthy cause and save his people from servitude an illiterate. But be comfortable in a country ruled by an illiterate walking corpse that has given all the sensitive posts in government to his illiterate Fulani brothers and sisters. And it’s so bad that even cows are now more valuable than humans.

Let’s even scratch everything I posted above. How can an ethnic group of just 6million uncivilized people who are foreigners be lording over a country of over 200million people and threatening everyone? If this doesn’t make these cretins sick to their stomachs, I don’t know what would.

Too much wisdom!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Biafranboys: 11:41am On May 23, 2021
iaamxavier:
Lmao! I'm still looking for the massive In that video grin

Is it with our cowardly algae soup eaters? grin cheesy

Ewedu is my best soup so shut up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCpDE50bNs
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Osaze456: 12:01pm On May 23, 2021
see below

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by okoroemeka(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2021
iaamxavier:

a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step,it is move only normal sane people will take,the condition and leadership of this country has pushed the people to the wall,there is nothing else left but for the regions to take their destiny in their own hands
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Igweremialuko1: 12:28pm On May 23, 2021
I have been a guest on nairaland for the past 4 years
But I registered today..
I can authoritatively tell u that most yorubas in the south west are not interested in a yoruba Nation..
That is not our problem now
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by dealslip(f): 12:36pm On May 23, 2021
iaamxavier:

Did you see the crowd on the pedestrian bridge behind Igboho
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by hotwax: 12:36pm On May 23, 2021
Igweremialuko1:
But I registered today..
I can authoritatively tell u that [b]most [/b]yorubas in the south west are not interested in a yoruba Nation..

omo yiiibo...we see you

i guess those people in this video are not yorubas
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by damosky12(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2021
OdudwaR:

I don’t know where y’all got this utopia Yoruba tradition that paints everything as saintly from. If that were the case, Afonja wouldn’t have disrespected Alaafin Aole. Would he?

Ignorantio elenchi. It is common sense to know that what Afonja did is alien to what the "Omo Karo ojire" stand for.

Afonja is not in the good books of the Yoruba just as Judas' conduct would never be an example of Christian ethics.

Some of you just wake up and claim “Yorubas don’t do this”, “Yorubas don’t do that”; when historically, all the greatest Yorubas did what you claim Yorubas don’t do. Yoruba kings and leaders have been banished by Yoruba people for lesser crimes than what these current rogues are committing. Gimme a break.

If you were meticulous enough to do research, you would have learnt that the Yoruba culture is not one of dishonor. The aboriginal Yorubas have structures orderly ways of addressing issues. It is an unethical breach for anyone to call a Kabiesi (Ka bi o osi) names. A true literate Yoruba citizen would not do something as crazy as calling the traditional rulers unprintable names.

Only an illiterate Yoruba will commit such tomfoolery.

Pastor Adeboye was out there hobnobbing with Yahaya Bello yesterday. And before that, it was El Rufai. But some of you still think “he’s a man of God that should be respected”. You don’t play in the mud and expect not to get stained. If you want respect, you have to earn it.

As far as I’m concerned, Igboho is more literate than any president Nigeria has ever had.

Such myopic say of thinking!

Pastor Adeboye is a Christian leader who has oversight over his members in all parts of the country (with huge membership in non-yoruba lands)!

You don't expect him to champion your divisive project. He'll be remiss to do that! Do you? How insensitive of you to do that!

How absurd it is for you to even be defending your illiterate leader when he himself acknowledged he acted stupid all these times.

Everytime he is called out, he has no intellectual wherewithal to defend his stance. It always turns out that he oftentimes doesn't know what is proper. You are just fighting the obvious!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by ubimagos: 12:44pm On May 23, 2021
All their rallies are in APC States! Why not start it from Oyo state, then we move. If it is not Lagos, it will be Imo, if not Imo, then it is Ebonyi or Kaduna next they will add Cross River state. PDP's agenda.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Jagunlabiodua: 12:44pm On May 23, 2021
Igweremialuko1:
But I registered today..
I can authoritatively tell u that most yorubas in the south west are not interested in a yoruba Nation..

You are not a Yoruba man then. You are a fake Yorubaman. Yoruba are spiritual beings if our ancestors have not showed you the Yoruba nation then you should go for DNA test probably I suspect one of your parents aren’t telling you the truth. Go and research your history and self then after that go for etu tu tu.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by hotwax: 12:46pm On May 23, 2021
damosky12:

Ignorantio elenchi. It is common sense to know that what Afonja did is alien to what the "Omo Karo ojire" stand for.

Afonja is not in the good books of the Yoruba just as Judas' conduct would never be an example of Christian ethics.

If you were meticulous enough to do research, you would have learnt that the Yoruba culture is not one of dishonor. The aboriginal Yorubas have structures orderly ways of addressing issues. It is an unethical breach for anyone to call a Kabiesi (Ka bi o osi) names. A true literate Yoruba citizen would not do something as crazy as calling the traditional rulers unprintable names.

Pastor Adeboye is a Christian leader who has oversight over his members in all parts of the country (with huge membership in non-yoruba lands)!

You don't expect him to champion your divisive project. He'll be remiss to do that! Do you? How insensitive of you to do that!

How absurd it is for you to even be defending your illiterate leader when he himself acknowledged he acted stupid all these times.

Everytime he is called out, he has no intellectual wherewithal to defend his stance. It always turns out that he oftentimes doesn't know what is proper. You are just fighting the obvious!

i agree, church business is a big business. Alot of money is invlove so adeboye must not offend anti-christs so as not to affect church revenue and income....

Afterall, the fulani masters can kill few sheep in the church...some sheep can be sacrificed to the anti-christs so they wont be angry.

I understand all these thats why i stopped going to churches or respect adeboye of this world.

I dont blame atheist countries

Jesus said: Being friend of the world is enmity with God.

Fake christians everywhere...miracle seekers who don't give a shiit about Jesus...You people should be worshipping ogun...Sango people are better than u modofuckers

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by damosky12(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2021
hotwax:

i agree, church business is a big business. Alot of money is invlove so adeboye must not offend anti-christs so as not to affect church revenue and income....

Afterall, the fulani masters can kill few sheep in the church...some sheep can be sacrificed to the anti-christs so they wont be angry.

I understand all these thats why i stopped going to churches or respect adeboye of this world.

I dont blame atheist countries

Jesus said: Being friend of the world is enmity with God.

Fake christians everywhere...miracle seekers who don't give a shiit about Jesus...You people should be worshipping ogun...Sango people are better than u modofuckers

You don't even respect other people's beliefs or religion and you are clamoring for a nation.

In your mind, your ideas are right. Others who don't conform to your ideas have to be wrong. What kind of quixotic nation would come out of such deformed approach.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by hotwax: 1:00pm On May 23, 2021
damosky12:

You don't even respect other people's beliefs or religion and you are clamoring for a nation.

In your mind, your ideas are right. Others who don't conform to your ideas have to be wrong. What kind of quixotic nation would come out of such deformed approach.

take your grammar to the bush.

so far adeboye claim to be christian, he should act like a christian

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Deemayor: 1:04pm On May 23, 2021
Facebook account needed
WhatsApp me on +226 66 64 23 18
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by hotwax: 1:06pm On May 23, 2021
that reminds me of Osinbade pastor ruga. he said "this country will change come february 2015"
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by luluman: 1:18pm On May 23, 2021
iaamxavier:

No it is with your brainless blindly following flat head brothers
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by luluman: 1:21pm On May 23, 2021
iaamxavier:

You seem to have developed serious worries because your people have found it difficult to follow your ways. We use our brain.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 23, 2021
damosky12:

Why are you posting in Latin and who are you trying to impress? Keep that nonsense to your fellow educated illiterates and communicate effectively when talking to me.

I only mentioned Afonja because he's the most popular one, however, what he did isn't alien to Yoruba. There were people who did the same thing before and after Afonja.

Also, the only reason posterity isn't fair on Afonja is because of what happened subsequently in Ilorin and what it's today. What Afonja did isn't different from what Lisabi did. So why's Afonja a Judas while Lisabi is regarded as a hero?

Yorubas aren't a monolith. This fallacy/utopia some of you have about Yoruba tradition/culture needs to stop.

I guess it must have been an unethical breach when these kings were exiled by Yoruba people of yesteryear, no? And how many of them have been dethroned since Nigeria was created?

Some of you just create this lousy concept of Yoruba culture in your heads (a concept you don't even practise) and start spouting nonsense while using the utopia to argue against something you don't agree with.

You're the illiterate one due to your ignorance.

So Muslim politicians are now part of Adeboye's church, no? And how many of the paupers in his church does he hobnob the same he's hobnobbing these Muslim politicians?

You're a very deceitful guy and it's one of the reasons why I don't really interact with religious people.

I know Adeboye is your lord/savior and the occult yahoo pastor is infallible to you. But unlike you, in as much as I admire what Igboho is doing, he's not my leader. Prof. Banji Akintoye is my leader.

Lastly, none of you cowards can stop this movement. You would either become collateral damage or get deported to Sokoto to your Fulani overlords.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by JanSnow: 2:21pm On May 23, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

Is he not going to be a part of the nation? In yorubaland we don't look down on each other besides he is an accomplished man and he is very educated in Yorùbá matters. There are different forms of education.
You who is not a semi illiterate why are you not leading your street. What is your usefulness in life? grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by saintrow1: 3:02pm On May 23, 2021
DOCU:
Nonsense!
I don't think any Yoruba Muslim will support this madness.

Keep sleeping, they are in full support.
In fact they have disconnected themselves from the northern Muslim. We no longer see that fool from sokoto as the leader of all Muslim in Nigeria. We stand alone now. As you can see, during the last fasting we ending it by ourselves. We don't need that idiot Fulani in sokoto to lead us. Enough is enough
Regardless of religion, we are yorubas and nothing we change that.

God bless yoruba nation
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by KoshCAD: 3:07pm On May 23, 2021
iaamxavier:

The thing pain you gan o. Why not just jump into lagoon and perish instead of carrying pains.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) by Olatomiwami(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Bro the movement is not about Igboho.
I have told you there are many stakeholders pioneering the movement, Igboho is just the face of the movement, Yoruba's in diaspora have also donated to the project.

Secondly, Aare Oona kankanfo is not Pdp, some people even say he is a Tinubu boy.
All this are just allegations without evidence that do not carry water

As for Gani Adams, I can confirm to u is a PDP, he was even awarded 9B pipe line security monitoring project in Arepo during GEJ era, Infact he is not Tinubu boy at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. / George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.