Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,182 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Lady Gaga Opens Up About Rape, Pregnancy At Age 19 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Opens Up About Rape, Pregnancy At Age 19 (345 Views)

I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos / Bambam Vs Lady Gaga: Who Wore The Chicken Dress Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Opens Up About Rape, Pregnancy At Age 19 by GladGlad(f): 10:05pm On May 22, 2021
US singer Lady Gaga said in a documentary out Friday that she was raped by a music producer and became pregnant at age 19, an ordeal that eventually caused her to have a “total psychotic break.”

The New York artist had previously revealed that she was raped by an industry producer when she was starting out in the business. She said this caused post-traumatic stress disorder that she still deals with, even if she says it is now under control.

“I was 19 years old and I was working in the business and a producer said to me: ‘Take your clothes off,’” she said in the documentary “The Me You Can’t See,” which was co-created by Oprah Winfrey and Prince Harry for the Apple TV+ platform.

“I said no. And I left,” Gaga recounts.

“And they told me they were going to burn all my music and they didn’t stop asking me and then I just froze and I just… I don’t even remember,” she said in tears.

Read more.... https://gladtune.com/2021/05/22/lady-gaga-opens-up-about-rape-pregnancy-at-age-19/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Supermodel Naomi Campbell Is Now A Mom / Will Buhari Die If He Doesn't Appoint A Northerner As Chief Of Staff - Reno Omok / 'End LGBTQ Oppression!' - Singer, Timi Nero Pleads, Tells Horrifying Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.