Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 (25175 Views)

I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / I Am Not Ashamed Of My Heavy Waist (photos) / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by ExclusiveBet: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
According to phyna, irrespective of her two abortions, she is not barren due to fertility drugs.

However, the personal details earned her criticism online with many saying some secrets are better left unsaid despite being a public figure.

In an interview with PUNCH, the reality TV star reiterated that she is not ashamed, stressing that her life is an open book.

Giving reasons for taking the decision, Phyna said at age 19 she could not open up to tell her parents that she was pregnant and the second pregnancy was due to her toxic relationship with her boyfriend.

Phyna added her inability to endure the consistent abuse in the relationship forced her to terminate the pregnancy.

In her words:”
In my family as a whole, we are very open. People just read meaning to things and say whatever they want, I really do not care. I was just laughing at their responses to me because those that know me know me, I am an open book. I actually responded to that woman when she said “I can’t respond to you, you are an abortionist,” and then I said yes that I have committed abortions. It is fine how people want to see me, I am not ashamed of anything about myself. If I ever make a mistake, I own up to my mistakes.

As for my reasons for taking abortion pills, if there are 100 women in Nigeria today, 98 have done abortions. So, no one should judge me. I was in a 12-year relationship then and I was so young. The first abortion was when I was 19; I couldn’t go home to tell my parents that I was pregnant at that age. And the two pregnancies were so early like two to three weeks that I could just use tablets. The second was when I was 24, and I had finished serving then. I was ready to keep it but the relationship was getting toxic. He abused me and always beat me up. I said to myself that I couldn’t do this anymore, so I took it out and that was how I ended the relationship.”

https://punchng.com/why-i-had-two-abortions-at-age-19-24-bb9ja-phyna/

1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Jashub: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
When women say toxic relationship, what comes to mind is the idea of playing the victim irrespective of the fact that they chose those particular men to be with .undecided

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Muhammad234: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Haha �
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by meobizy(f): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
This must be a Gen Z thing. I don’t understand why this woman has no other speaking point but this abortion matter. The BBNaija tag has finally gone to the dogs. All these kind doings go firmly secure the man-know-man aspect of contestant selection.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Hendrixky: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2023
Hmmmm

TheChameleon:
No be yamlegger? I always pity the coward chestbeaters who eventually pay 35 page wedding list for them. grin
Bros nor be by that one bro

If you want marry just marry....you know wetin all these our girls dey do way we nor know......you know multiple pregnancy way them don terminate....you know the number of penis way them don collect...body count...

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by TheChameleon: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2023
No be yamlegger? I always pity the coward chestbeaters who eventually pay 35 page wedding list for them. grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by money121(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Congrat

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by TheChameleon: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2023
grin
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2023
lipsrsealed heii..
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Okortor: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Hardly will you see any Nigerian Lady without an history of abortion and several body count

If only Nigerian men can learn how to discipline their hard core dick, then watch how that gender will go bankrupt overnight and forever obvilion

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Hmm! Naso ogbon sodiki.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Abeg baby no mind them Jare. Wetin concern any Balabulu If you even do 10 abortion.

Baby please which number am I on to Access your sweet Kpekus.

Na Wetin be my concern now be that. I can't Wait.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Nicepoker(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Someone that had series of abortions. Decided to narrow it down to just 2 grin Same way they will always say you are my second boyfriend.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by dapsoneh: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Mama don realize her time don dey go, ppl have moved on from her and she still craves for attention like she just left the house as the winner
She be like lemme throw this one at them maybe them go focus on me small grin grin
ObiDatti to take over all the attention!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by bigdammyj: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Noted.
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Copimake: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Isonaalo(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2023
No shame again these days

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by molydonhenry(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Most ladies have done one or two abortions... What's the big deal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Danisaint112(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Once a hoe always a hoe! shocked That she isn't ashamed to say it says a lot about her personality. Hoes are known to be shameless.

It's sad to say that our society is heading towards the doom lifestyle.

We aren't talking about marrying non-virgins anymore.
It is now finding Non-virgins that haven't aborted a child. Maybe someday it will be Non-virgins that haven't aborted twice. Pathetic.

Later they would want to make you believe that virgins have a higher chance of cheating in marriage compared to the non-virgins.

I will still reiterate the statement I have made here severally; If the woman I am to spend the rest of my Life with ain't a virgin I ain't marrying.

The picture below is exactly what most female celebrities do for a living.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Why voluntarily spread your legs then later regret it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by ScamFighters(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Blood of God
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Kenneth10110(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2023
SMH this is the kind of people this show organisers recruit every year once they come out they become role models to younger ones flaunting nudes and putting down bad examples. I think it's the sole aim recruit oloshos rather than intellectuals just look at what this one is exhibiting toxic relationship but you choose to continue till you got pregnant because he was spending enough money or you were manipulating him easily.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2023
we don't care bro

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by YorubarLord: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2023
grin Dem don over take Benin girls for the ashawo business for south west now. Just enter any hotel for ibadan shout Ada, five of them go jump out
TheChameleon:

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Sirlins(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2023
Hehe she said 98 women have done abortions, lie lie it's 99.9 no dey whine me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Danjibola: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2023
Na ur life babe, do as you like...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by SILVERLINES: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2023
grin
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Ayoleeboy007: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2023
The real number will be 2 multiply by 5 =10

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by ARAS(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2023
Your decision your problem �

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by chelsea1116(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2023
U re not ashamed u killed a baby? A baby some women cry to have one for 10 to 20 years of not being able. And u re not ashamed of terminating 2?

There are somethings u just shut up about, open book my foot.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2023
No high value man will ever think of dating or marrying this low value woman Agberophyna.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Which Celebrity Looks Good On Dreadlocks? / Kidnappers Release Prince Eke, Muma Gee's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.