Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! (622 Views)

Quick Solution To Expensive Data Plans / Kenneth Bramor's "Expensive" Convoy Trapped After A Downpour / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 10:37pm On May 22, 2021
(INSTANTLY TRANSFORM ANY TEXT INTO A 100% HUMAN SOUNDING VOICEOVER!)
-
The only text to speech software that the Pro-Video-Creators don't want you to discover is right here!
-
Works with any video creation software: Camtasia, Adobe Premier, iMovie, Audacity, e.t.c.
-
There is nothing that scares your viewers faster than a creepy robotic voice; Non Professional.
-
Gone are the days when you have to struggle for countless hours or even days—creating a 3Mins Video.
-
Who has that time!
-
I have discovered a software that will help you to come up with videos at any time of the day as many as you want—with just 3 Clicks!
-
What it does is to convert any text of your choice into a 100% HUMAN SOUNDING VOICE with Over 30 human-sounding voices to choose from.
-
After you finish, you can save / upload your video to YouTube or start selling short videos on Freelancer dot com.
-
It's working for me right now even though am not a guru in technology. It could work for you too. Few people really knew about this. Try it if you can get it. Try it if your circumstances allows you.
-
After laying my hands on this software, No more CREEPY ROBOTIC VOICE in my videos. You will love it too.
-
Now I have more interest in video creation instead of just writing-writing because I can convert my write-up to a 100% HUMAN SOUNDING VOICE in a video format and publish in both formats!
-
It's a win-win situation for us (content-creators).
-
There may be some freelancers who may not like what am revealing to you right now, but they also have their own life to live (so is you).
-
Why am I doing this?
-
Because I believe—if you could get your hands on this easy software, you could rake-in Thousands if not Millions of Dollars from YouTube, and also start selling your videos on freelancer dot com!
-
This video tutorial will show you everything you need to know Here— https://yip.su/2axyL5

��that link may expire soon.. Follow it as fast as you can!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 10:40pm On May 22, 2021
The World’s #1 Text-To-Speech software
for Video Creators!
Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 10:42pm On May 22, 2021
Create HUMAN sounding VoiceOvers In 3Mins!
Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 10:46pm On May 22, 2021
If you are a freelancer member, and you sell short explainer videos, then this is what you have been praying for. Activate your speed of production and work faster = $$$
Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 11:11pm On May 22, 2021
Now you have what the professionals are using to wow you in their illustration videos.
What are you waiting for now.

Or do you still want to make excuses....?
" I don’t feel comfortable recording my own voiceovers…"
" I don’t have a good microphone and other recording tools."
" I don’t speak ENGLISH good enough to record a voiceover"

Take action. Go get the software now that its hot, & start creating your own personalised videos any time, as much/many as you can!
I can't wait to see your videos...
Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 11:56am On May 23, 2021
You Can’t Create A Good :
Sales Video,
Training Video,
Educational Video,
Or any type of video…
WITHOUT A GOOD VOICEOVER!
but…
THE PROBLEM
is that not all of us have a nice radio-sounding voice,
like Morgan Freeman…
[author=24hrUplift post=101967215]
-
The only text to speech software that the Pro-Video-Creators don't want you to discover is right here!
-
Works with any video creation software: Camtasia, Adobe Premier, iMovie, Audacity, e.t.c.
-
There is nothing that scares your viewers faster than a creepy robotic voice; Non Professional.
-
Gone are the days when you have to struggle for countless hours or even days—creating a 3Mins Video.
-
Who has that time!
-
I have discovered a software that will help you to come up with videos at any time of the day as many as you want—with just 3 Clicks!
-
What it does is to convert any text of your choice into a 100% HUMAN SOUNDING VOICE with Over 30 human-sounding voices to choose from.
-
After you finish, you can save / upload your video to YouTube or start selling short videos on Freelancer dot com.
-
It's working for me right now even though am not a guru in technology. It could work for you too. Few people really knew about this. Try it if you can get it. Try it if your circumstances allows you.
-
After laying my hands on this software, No more CREEPY ROBOTIC VOICE in my videos. You will love it too.
-
Now I have more interest in video creation instead of just writing-writing because I can convert my write-up to a 100% HUMAN SOUNDING VOICE in a video format and publish in both formats!
-
-
There may be some freelancers who may not like what am revealing to you right now, but they also have their own life to live (so is you).
-
Why am I doing this?
-
Because I believe—if you could get your hands on this easy software, you could rake-in Thousands if not Millions of Dollars from YouTube, and also start selling your videos on freelancer dot com!
-
This video tutorial will show you everything you need to know Here— https://yip.su/2axyL5

��that link may expire soon.. Follow it as fast as you can! [/quote]
Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 12:48pm On May 23, 2021
No more CREEPY ROBOTIC VOICE in my videos! grin cheesy
Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 12:52pm On May 23, 2021
24hrUplift:

-
-
-
-
-
Who has that time!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Why am I doing this?
-
-

Over 30 human-sounding voices
Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 12:55pm On May 23, 2021
GUARANTEED.. no one will tell your #voiceover is A.I. generated kiss
Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 8:05am On May 24, 2021
Start producing 1000s of VoiceOvers videos now every day!
Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 8:08am On May 24, 2021
Finding a 100% human voice Text-To-Speech software at times can be very stressful. Now is the opportunity to be your own boss.
Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 8:11am On May 24, 2021
Working from home has become even easier... Just grab your software right away and start crushing the market! wink cool shocked
Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 8:17am On May 24, 2021
A customer just replied me, telling me how much she wish for this 12Months ago when she was planning on doing voiceovers on her channel on YouTube!
What about you..?
Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 8:20am On May 24, 2021
The world is moving faster than you can imagine...
It's either you equip yourself or you get left out.
It's either you run along, or you stay behind...
smiley smiley grin grin
Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 8:24am On May 24, 2021
24hrUplift:

-
-
-
-
-
Who has that time!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Why am I doing this?
-
-

...not all of us have a nice radio-sounding voice,
like Morgan Freeman…
Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 2:52pm On May 24, 2021
24hrUplift:

-
-
-
-
-
Who has that time!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Why am I doing this?
-
-

(1) (Reply)

PURE WATER BUSINESS Experience Is Needed / 1.5m USD Available For Sale / Why Is Every Nigerian Youth Selling Gift Card And Bitcoin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.