Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Actor RMD Fulfils Long-standing Life Desire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor RMD Fulfils Long-standing Life Desire (838 Views)

Davido Donates ₦250 Million To 292 Orphanages, Finally Fulfils His Promise / Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) / "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor RMD Fulfils Long-standing Life Desire by KatB: 10:44pm On May 22, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actor, writer and producer Richard Eyimofe Evans Mofe-Damijo, popularly known as RMD has taken the step to fulfill on of his life’s desires as he approaches 60.

The ever-green actor took to his social media pages to reveal to his fans that he had always wanted to rock a pair of earrings especially if you find the right one that fits.

He went further to reveal he would have done it while he was clocking 50 however, he was the Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State at the time and wasn’t sure how the people of the state would perceive the idea.

RMD noted that 10 years later as he approaches 60, the desire is still very strong to wear earrings and has decided to fulfill the long-standing desire.

He jokingly added he has grown wings and if anyone had an issue with him wearing a pair of earrings, the fellow knows where to find him, in his house.

Taking to his social media pages, the former commissioner shared several photos of himself rocking two different pairs of earrings and captioned post: “I’ve always wanted to wear an earring for some time now. I personally think they are so cool if you find the right one.

“When I was turning 50 I had threatened to wear one but I wasn’t too sure how the people of Delta state would feel about an earring wearing commissioner.

“10 years later I still want to wear it. I will. I will be 60 in a few weeks, and I have grown wings. I’m in my house if you have a problem you know where to find me” accompanied with an emoji of the tongue being stuck out.

Meanwhile, several celebrities and fans alike have taken to the comment section of the actor to leave their opinions on the subject manner.

https://thenationonlineng.net/actor-rmd-fulfills-long-standing-life-desire/

Re: Actor RMD Fulfils Long-standing Life Desire by doggedfighter(f): 10:50pm On May 22, 2021
grin

It's cute on him grin

Very much later I will get a tattoo on the upper part of my cleavage and have a stud on my nose.

Experience life and new things that people doesn't consider regular.
It's fun grin

The judginas are here grin
Re: Actor RMD Fulfils Long-standing Life Desire by HRSweetness(f): 10:50pm On May 22, 2021
Na so Bruce Jenner take start oh!

LOL. Look at the second photo, the manner he attempts to draw attention to his earlobe. Definitely some late life crisis going on grin
Re: Actor RMD Fulfils Long-standing Life Desire by Rawgold29(m): 10:51pm On May 22, 2021
na so gay dey start... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actor RMD Fulfils Long-standing Life Desire by viyon02: 10:54pm On May 22, 2021
This is the man i hold at high esteem, but unfortunately I don't respect him anymore; if a man of 60 years can think and act like a teenager can we still call him a man?
Re: Actor RMD Fulfils Long-standing Life Desire by Deborah98(f): 10:55pm On May 22, 2021
Some people will start claiming saint/ too serious in life with this but Sha truth be told never expected this from him undecided
Re: Actor RMD Fulfils Long-standing Life Desire by heniford2: 11:02pm On May 22, 2021
Just imagine this oldie grin
Re: Actor RMD Fulfils Long-standing Life Desire by tydi(m): 11:08pm On May 22, 2021
His cuteness Dey learn work , let him wait and come see me when I grow older I go fine pass am..

Men age like fine wine .
Re: Actor RMD Fulfils Long-standing Life Desire by daddytime(m): 11:17pm On May 22, 2021
Bros wan use old age begin learn lefty?

grin

1 Like

Re: Actor RMD Fulfils Long-standing Life Desire by Onyi22(f): 11:19pm On May 22, 2021
My Main Crush, it looks good on you
Re: Actor RMD Fulfils Long-standing Life Desire by Onyi22(f): 11:24pm On May 22, 2021
viyon02:
This is the man i hold at high esteem, but unfortunately I don't respect him anymore; if a man of 60 years can think and act like a teenager can we still call him a man?
Who dy talk??
Who respect help?
Abeg hide your ugly face.
If wearing earrings that fits him will make him happy, then let him be, We only live Once.
You can keep your respect to yourself
Re: Actor RMD Fulfils Long-standing Life Desire by Augla1: 11:28pm On May 22, 2021
RMD, Shey you know say na old age be this soo

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Sl@p Girl In Liberia Cause Serious Trouble During Brabee Gala Night(video / "Mama De Papa"- Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself On Father's Day, Shares Beard Pix / Bbnaija Angel $lap Sammie As Sammie Slut Shame Angel(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.