Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Actor Tchidi Chikere Reacts After His Wife Yanks Off His Name, ‘wife’ From Her I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Tchidi Chikere Reacts After His Wife Yanks Off His Name, ‘wife’ From Her I (2628 Views)

Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts / Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Tchidi Chikere Reacts After His Wife Yanks Off His Name, ‘wife’ From Her I by Pmpm: 3:21am On May 23, 2021
"Wetin happen to love made from heaven" Actor Tchidi Chikere reacts after his wife yanks off his name, ‘wife’ from her IG bio, Fans Mock the actor (Video)

According to unconfirmed report that Actress Nuella Njubigbo has removed her husband, Tchidi Chikere's name from her Instagram bio, weeks after they jointly debunked his ex-wife, Sophia Williams' claim of their marriage crashing, PraizeMedia report.

However the actor, Tchidi Chikere has reacted to the report stylishly saying "Pain will leave once it is done teaching you".

Could this be confirmation that the actor's marriage has crashed ?

Watch the Videos below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/wetin-happen-to-love-made-from-heaven.html

Re: Actor Tchidi Chikere Reacts After His Wife Yanks Off His Name, ‘wife’ From Her I by Foodqueen(f): 4:59am On May 23, 2021
Nuella couldn't keep pretending that she's happy.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Tchidi Chikere Reacts After His Wife Yanks Off His Name, ‘wife’ From Her I by DMechyy: 6:01am On May 23, 2021
Re: Actor Tchidi Chikere Reacts After His Wife Yanks Off His Name, ‘wife’ From Her I by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:06am On May 23, 2021
E pain baba...

2 Likes

Re: Actor Tchidi Chikere Reacts After His Wife Yanks Off His Name, ‘wife’ From Her I by Pmpm: 7:45am On May 23, 2021
Foodqueen:

sad
Re: Actor Tchidi Chikere Reacts After His Wife Yanks Off His Name, ‘wife’ From Her I by MVLOX(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2021
Another crashed marriage loading ding ding loading
Re: Actor Tchidi Chikere Reacts After His Wife Yanks Off His Name, ‘wife’ From Her I by yakel11578: 8:50am On May 23, 2021
Foodqueen:

Re: Actor Tchidi Chikere Reacts After His Wife Yanks Off His Name, ‘wife’ From Her I by CheedyJ(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2021
That’s their bleeping palava..
Re: Actor Tchidi Chikere Reacts After His Wife Yanks Off His Name, ‘wife’ From Her I by Pmpm: 1:26pm On May 23, 2021
CheedyJ:
That’s their bleeping palava..
Re: Actor Tchidi Chikere Reacts After His Wife Yanks Off His Name, ‘wife’ From Her I by LikeAking: 1:58pm On May 23, 2021
I go help T Chidi complete him race.

Taking over the Nuella batton.
Re: Actor Tchidi Chikere Reacts After His Wife Yanks Off His Name, ‘wife’ From Her I by mrwonlasewonie: 2:08pm On May 23, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon / 71-year-old Woman Who Still Visits The Gym Stuns People In Video / I’ll Soon Stop Fathia From Using My Name – Saidi Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.