Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon (2625 Views)

Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 / Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by okaroangel: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson pleads with side chick to leave his husband alone (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/nollywood-actress-mercy-johnson-pleads-with-side-chick-to-leave-his-husband-alone-video/

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by meobizy(f): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
I don’t know if this is fake news. That man is too ugly to attract side chicks. Sha, girls don’t have shame in this day and age.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by NobleAngell(f): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
meobizy:
I don’t know if this is fake news. That man is too ugly to attract side chicks. Sha, girls don’t have shame in this day and age.
Are you serious? Since when did side chicks start going after your idea of handsome only?

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by meobizy(f): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
NobleAngell:
Are you serious? Since when did side chicks start going after your idea of handsome only?
Hence why I closed the comment with that sentence.
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by NobleAngell(f): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
meobizy:
Hence why I closed the comment with that sentence.
This isn't even about shame or no shame. These girls are desperate. Every monkey with the fat wallet is who they want.
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by meobizy(f): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
NobleAngell:

This isn't even about shame or no shame. These girls are desperate. Every monkey with the fat wallet is who they want.
Okay.
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by Fahdiga(m): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
meobizy:
As if you won't lick his cum at the slightest opportunity grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by meobizy(f): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fahdiga:
As if you won't lick his cum at the slightest opportunity grin
This one still dey Nairaland. Lol.
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by Karemarealty288(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
You were a side chick before you became Hen....

Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by Kobicove(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Attention seekers have started again undecided

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by EmeraldJD: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Wicked woman. You want to render other people's children jobless abi.
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by We4all: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
meobizy:

That man is probably more presentable than your partner. There is nothing wrong with his looks. He has a nice physique, okay height and average face.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by meobizy(f): 3:50am On Jun 10, 2022
We4all:

That man is probably more presentable than your partner. There is nothing wrong with his looks. He has a nice physique, okay height and average face.
Let Mercy divorce him first and we’ll see how many side chicks will come his way.
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by We4all: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2022
meobizy:
Let Mercy divorce him first and we’ll see how many side chicks will come his way.

Mercy was a side chick.
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by kmaster007: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2022
Tell us the name of does side chick
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pleads With Side Chick To Leave His Husband Alon by EmiDon11: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2022
meobizy:
chaii.
Just when i thought i have seen it all.
The man right now

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia / 10 Entertainers Who Bagged Degrees From Togo, Benin Republic Varsities / OMG!! Chris Brown Called Rihanna "Crazy" SEE WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.