Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,647 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) (37284 Views)

Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Kcitytv: 6:53pm On May 24, 2021
BetExpert:
CORRECTION: you became a Fulani terrorist for 1 day. How many farms have you destroyed so far, and how many people are you fulani bandits planning to kill and kidnap today?

And God forbid I watch any useless video of evil Fulani terrorists herdmen. I would rather watch 2 mosquitoes having sex than to click that godforsaken link.
sir don't click , even me I use to be scared of them , they even told me that people are scared of them. They are humans fr God sake, everybody can not be bad due matter wat , am just trying to tell story as a cub journalist ,that why I studied journalism. thank you and God bless you bro . am a full Christian, I don't use religion to do my journalism work . no sentiment attached. they said nothing God came from Nazareth. but jesus came out from that area ,yes many can be bad ,but surly dey are good ones among them
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Stanleyville(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2021
grin

E be like to die just dey hungry dis wan
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by alimohammedibn(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2021
I'm also a herdman
������
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2021
cococandy:
Mass nomadic lifestyles have no place in this day and age. Simple reasoning should let us know that people already live where you’re moving to. And conflict is bound to arise

Most underrated comment on this thread.
You shall live long !

1 Like

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by LoudLord(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2021
Herdsmen
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by BetExpert: 9:37pm On May 24, 2021
Kcitytv:
sir don't click , even me I use to be scared of them , they even told me that people are scared of them. They are humans fr God sake, everybody can not be bad due matter wat , am just trying to tell story as a cub journalist ,that why I studied journalism. thank you and God bless you bro . am a full Christian, I don't use religion to do my journalism work . no sentiment attached. they said nothing God came from Nazareth. but jesus came out from that area ,yes many can be bad ,but surly dey are good ones among them
The only Fulani I can trust is a dead one.
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by nedekid: 12:28am On May 25, 2021
Jobless man.
You even look like one of them.
Metcheew.
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by AOTEMN: 2:43am On May 25, 2021
> shocked shocked
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by hola106(m): 3:32am On May 25, 2021
Wow see what a lady was doing online very funny dont forget to click on the subscribe button

https://youtube.com/shorts/v13brto-7I4?feature=share
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by foreshore(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2021
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyakIOSczQA

I became a fulani headman for a day|their lifestyle�| How rise to livestock .hidden truth the media will not tell you

Fulani herdsmen are nomadic Fulani people whose primary occupation is raising livestock. so I have been wondering how they go about their businesses and how they survive. As the adventure king I want to look for them in kaduna, and try to become a heads man for a day,I used the opportunity to ask them about the current issues trending about them and I ask them about the business. Grab your popcorn and enjoy this adventure

You even look like them.
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2021
CHEAP VILLAGE GOAT
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Bunmhi(f): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
From Fulana soon you go turn Maikeru grin
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Kcitytv: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin
Bunmhi:
From Fulana soon you go turn Maikeru grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. / The Forgotten Groundnut Pyramids Of Northern Nigeria (Photos) / My Step By Step Journey Into Poultry Business ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.