Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs (4633 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him / "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by Pmtvads: 3:56am On May 23, 2021
''I have always wanted to wear Earrings''
Actor RMD Fulfil his Long term life dream,Wears Earrings As He's about to Celebrate his 60yrs birthday

Stylish famous nollywood actor Richard Move Damijo Popularly known as RMD has fuful one of his life goals as he wears earrings for the first time as he's about to celebrate his 60th birthday, PraizeMedia report.

He shares some adorable pictures with a caption of how he's afraid of wearing this Earrings for the first time in his life and how people will take it. He now wears it Sha anyways. Lol.

See photos and Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/actor-rmd-fulfil-his-long-term-life.html

1 Like

Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by Foodqueen(f): 4:51am On May 23, 2021
He is lucky, he is still able to achieve one of his fantasies.

Not everyone have the chance though.

One of my late friend, have her open teeth done some days to her death.

When I saw it, I was like why

She said, I have always wanted to have this and she smiled beautifully.

Continue to Rest in peace Cassandra Gabriel ( face to face series).

It's 9 years already.

I miss you every day my dear friend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by WeNoGoDie(m): 5:23am On May 23, 2021
There are dreams that are just not meant to be fulfilled. Such dreams that are just pure madness and stupidity. Such dreams like that of a Nigerian music star that recently wants to sleep with mother and daughter.

How can an old man decide to wear an ear ring at this old age. What is he teaching the youth.

Bottomline: Everyone has some useless, toxic dreams that are best left unfulfilled.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by Lordjiggs09(m): 5:27am On May 23, 2021
Dad if only you were still here, we would've being celebrating your 60th birthday too on 25th June. You were a good man, keep resting in peace, you will forever be alive in our hearts.

To Mr Damijo, a hearty congratulations on getting to have your fantasy met, keep being happy and never stop dreaming and achieving.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:02am On May 23, 2021
So in all his years in Nollywood, none of the script whosr role he interpreted had required him to wear earrings?
He could have fulfilled this dream long ago

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:58am On May 23, 2021
I hope he has other dreams that actually make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by DMechyy: 7:03am On May 23, 2021
Good for him
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by shadrach77: 7:09am On May 23, 2021
i like this man for one thing, he doesn't follow convention. He doesn't allow age or society to determine what he can do or cannot do. That's the way everyone is supposed to think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by dazzlingd(m): 7:11am On May 23, 2021
Foodqueen:

It's 9 years already.

"I hope you live a life you are proud of and if you don't, I hope you have the strength to start all over again" The curious case of Benjamin Button
Life is beautiful, do what makes you happy. It is a short journey

1 Like

Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by Pmpm: 7:44am On May 23, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
I hope he has other dreams that actually make sense
Lol
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by Khd95(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2021
Me I go still carry dread, beautiful done dread not igbo smoker kind of dread cool
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by Kingluqman(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2021
Nice one
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by agbekeOreke86(f): 9:31am On May 23, 2021
dazzlingd:

"I hope you live a life you are proud of and if you don't, I hope you have the strength to start all over again" The curious case of Benjamin Button
Very wonderful and deep movie...Brad,Cate and Taraji.... kiss kiss

U really do know your movies...

#lifeinretrogression#!!!!
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by Nobody: 9:31am On May 23, 2021
Foodqueen:

It's 9 years already.

sorry brother.
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by dododawa1: 11:50am On May 23, 2021
I wish is to TALL like GOLIATH but thinking of it not possible @40.
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by HomerTimpson: 12:58pm On May 23, 2021
Foodqueen:

It's 9 years already.

wait! I watched face 2 face that year but what her character name pls?
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by Foodqueen(f): 1:09pm On May 23, 2021
dazzlingd:

Who are you pls....
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by Foodqueen(f): 1:10pm On May 23, 2021
HomerTimpson:
wait! I watched face 2 face that year but what her character name pls?

Caro. The light skin fat lady.
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by Pmpm: 1:26pm On May 23, 2021
Khd95:
Me I go still carry dread, beautiful done dread not igbo smoker kind of dread cool
lol
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by Diamondplus1(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2021
IT'S REAL!!! Quick money. I go chop life die.
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN EARN FROM N400 TO N8,000 AND EARN OVER N300,000 EVERY MONTH ON NAIRALINK.
https://nairalink.com/ref.php?i=u91829c
You will be paid Directly to your bank acct. everytime you post advert on your WHATSAPP STATUS, INSTAGRAM AND ON TWITTER.
I personally earn N10,000 you can earn More!
REGISTER NOW! https://nairalink.com/ref.php?i=u91829c

Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by LikeAking: 1:49pm On May 23, 2021
Nice!
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 23, 2021
Chris Jenners spirit is tormenting this one.

Instead of accepting Christ and turning a new leaf, hes trying to derail in old age.
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by Hungrychicken(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2021
Khd95:
No be lie man, I've always wanted to have dreads also.
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by mytime24(f): 11:21pm On May 23, 2021
dododawa1:
I wish is to TALL like GOLIATH but thinking of it not possible @40.
aki and pawpaw is that U

Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by Pmpm: 11:44pm On May 23, 2021
smiley
mytime24:
aki and pawpaw is that U
Re: Actor RMD Fulfil His Life Dream, Wears Earrings As He Approach 60yrs by dododawa1: 4:56pm On May 24, 2021
mytime24:
aki and pawpaw is that U
Am 5f 3/4inch.

(1) (Reply)

Sextape Of Upcoming Naija Actress Lolo Maduka / What's With Tonto Dike / Hugh Hefner's Playmate Fiancee Calls Off Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.