Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS (23223 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji / Sowore Criticises Tinubu For Not Attending The ICAN Conference (Video) / Buhari Orders Nigerian Flag To Be Flown Half-mast For 3 Days In Honour Of COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:02pm On May 23, 2021
richmond500:
Reno rest abeg, why always masturbating on PMB's issues, if he attends, u will call him ceremonial president, if he doesn't u will still have a way to blame him.
As long as the president gives his condolence message, and has a representative, its fine, u don't need to be there present to show that u cared

there are more problems in Nigeria to solve than looking for when president attends ceremony and when he doesn't
If u think say e easy to be president, contest and win, just two months of insults nai I give u.
MODIFIED
So this post land FP? I go receive so many insults from Reno fans, lemme deactivate first
grin

Many problems for Buhari to solve, which one has he solved? Life of a zoneb is the hardest life one can live, especially in defence of a mannequin called Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by Vipro(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2021
SmartProf:
Wait until a certain Lai Mohammed will tell you they didn't attend cos they are still in shock.
Lai or Lie?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by 9ton(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2021
benjackugo:
Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari And Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS

Reno Omokri took to his Twitter handle to call out President Buhari for not attending the funeral of the Chief of Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru, and officers who died in a plane crash on Friday, May 21 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Reno thinks that if President Buhari could fly to Paris to attend a function, he should have made it to the funeral of the military officers who lost their lives during service.

Reno shared photo of Former President Goodluck Jonathan at the funeral of General Azazi, who died in a helicopter crash on December 15, 2012

Reno wrote;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1396138369076367367?s=20

He also wrote;

Its so bad of this current government

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1396105002243051521?s=20
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2021
We need to start filtering the quality of so-called human beings we elect into positions of SERIOUS RESPONSIBILITY...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 23, 2021
I think its a tradition for some people not to attend burial ceremonies of people younger than them.

I know some Yoruba`s do that.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:03pm On May 23, 2021
[s]
Prodigee:
This guy and ramblings sha!
[/s]

Sad enough, you are the rambler here

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by seunayantokun(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2021
Yes, at least one of them should have attended.

The only thing is the way Garba Adamu is going about it is stranger than the absence of the numbers one and two at the burial. Was he waiting for them there?
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by 99thEnemy(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2021
In as much as I hate this Government.. This "Rhino Omokri" is a noise maker.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by tishbite41(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2021
Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by 2special(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2021
richmond500:
Reno rest abeg, why always masturbating on PMB's issues, if he attends, u will call him ceremonial president, if he doesn't u will still have a way to blame him.
As long as the president gives his condolence message, and has a representative, its fine, u don't need to be there present to show that u cared

there are more problems in Nigeria to solve than looking for when president attends ceremony and when he doesn't
If u think say e easy to be president, contest and win, just two months of insults nai I give u, u will understand what GEJ and PMB went through
MODIFIED
So this post land FP? I go receive so many insults from Reno fans, lemme deactivate first
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by Minjim: 2:06pm On May 23, 2021
Well, since Buhari alrahas a representative in the person of Minister of Defence, it'll be out of place for Osinbajo to be there too.

Moreover, the concerned Northerners were somewhere else merry making.
Osinbajo can't cry more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by bolabiyi: 2:06pm On May 23, 2021
richmond500:

If u think say e easy to be president, contest and win, just two months of insults nai I give u, u will understand what GEJ and PMB went through
MODIFIED
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by chukxie(m): 2:07pm On May 23, 2021
richmond500:

MODIFIED
grin

You actually wrote that piece up there? Or a child or a robot did? I'm trying my hardest to be civil. Hmm!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by Karozy: 2:09pm On May 23, 2021
benjackugo:
Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari And Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS

Reno Omokri took to his Twitter handle to call out President Buhari for not attending the funeral of the Chief of Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru, and officers who died in a plane crash on Friday, May 21 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Reno thinks that if President Buhari could fly to Paris to attend a function, he should have made it to the funeral of the military officers who lost their lives during service.

Reno shared photo of Former President Goodluck Jonathan at the funeral of General Azazi, who died in a helicopter crash on December 15, 2012

Reno wrote;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1396138369076367367?s=20

He also wrote;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1396105002243051521?s=20

I may not be a supporter of omokri but he is very correct in this matter, the president and Vice President just sit in their house all in fear of COVID-19 whatever and couldn’t pay their final respect to such heroes that lost their lives fighting for our country, this is very pathetic and useless set of leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by Prodigee: 2:09pm On May 23, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
[s][/s]
Sad enough, you are the rambler here
You have been noticed oga!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by obailala(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2021
Everything to this Reno guy is a political topic to masturbate upon...
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 23, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Waste of energy flogging a dead horse. Buhari is useless
Not just useless but Vehemently Useless

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by edoairways: 2:12pm On May 23, 2021
SmartProf:
Wait until a certain Lai Mohammed will tell you they didn't attend cos they are still in shock.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by Splitmind: 2:13pm On May 23, 2021
It is not by force to attend the funeral, leave Buhari alone for goodness sake.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by Arinze624: 2:14pm On May 23, 2021
I rather die for Ashawo than to die for Nigeria, NEVER, Spit.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by edoairways: 2:14pm On May 23, 2021
Euouae:
I think its a tradition for some people not to attend burial ceremonies of people younger than them.

I know some Yoruba`s do that.
That is not an excuse

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by KoshCAD: 2:16pm On May 23, 2021
helinues:
Toh

Whatever their excuses might be, I don't think it would be convincing enough

Haba
What has changed in you. Or is this not helinus?
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by mofedamijo(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2021
If Osibanjo was your father, Uncle, Friend.... Would you advice him to attend such??

Osibanjo almost lost his life sometimes back due to a crash, that air accident still remains a mystery till date.

Osibanjo has men and ears on tbe ground. He is not a kid. Secondly, evil agendas are playing heavily in the background that most Nigerians don't know of.

The V.P is not a man of such character, however, he has to put himself in a very challenging position to stay alive.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by BigYash: 2:18pm On May 23, 2021
richmond500:
Make this RHINO rest abeg, why always masturbating on PMB's issues.
As long as the president gives his condolence message, and has a representative, its fine, a president of Nigeria is comander in chief of armed forces not a ceremonial president.

MODIFIED
So this post land FP? I go receive so many insults from this RHINO fans, lemme deactivate first
grin
And how many problems in Nigeria has that idiot solved? No be more problems he dey create since 2015? Let Reno talk,even though those idiots are deaf..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 23, 2021
The same Rino Omokri that would have said Buhari attended the Burial of Attahiru because he is Hausa Fulani Muslim , Had Buhari attended the Burial ceremony undecided

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by richmond500: 2:21pm On May 23, 2021
BigYash:
And how many problems in Nigeria has that idiot solved? No be more problems he dey create since 2015? Let Reno talk,even though those idiots are deaf..
To Rhino, everything is a political topic.
What's so special if PMB missed the burial?
Give the man a break, no be to always find fault where fault no deh
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by ThePlugg(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2021
No con stress for wetin don pass.... The dead's been buried.... We muuuuuvvvvvvvveee
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by BigYash: 2:27pm On May 23, 2021
richmond500:
To Rhino, everything is a political topic.
What's so special if PMB missed the burial?
Give the man a break, no be to always find fault where fault no deh
Reno likes to talk ,we know,but to some extent nigga is right. God forbid if it was buhari/osibanjo's close relative kick bucket, you think say them go dey talk of 24hrs check before president can go out? I don't think the rest service chiefs will like this too.. If na USA,you wan tell me say Biden no go show face? Bro wetin no nice,no nice. Politics or no politics, bros bubu loose guard..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by richmond500: 2:28pm On May 23, 2021
helinues:
Toh

Whatever their excuses might be, I don't think it would be convincing enough

Haba
sharap, convince who?
Is the president a ceremonial president?
PMB has played his last respect to COAS, for now Aso rock needs him more than funeral ceremony does
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by Connected1: 2:28pm On May 23, 2021
We should wait to hear from the Presidents first.
Only then can we judge.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by richmond500: 2:31pm On May 23, 2021
BigYash:
Reno likes to talk ,we know,but to some extent nigga is right. God forbid if it was buhari/osibanjo's close relative kick bucket, you think say them go dey talk of 24hrs check before president can go out? I don't think the rest service chiefs will like this too.. If na USA,you wan tell me say Biden no go show face? Bro wetin no nice,no nice. Politics or no politics, bros bubu loose guard..
when Yusuf had accident, PMB, still stayed in Aso rock and did his usual duties.
The president could choose to attend the burial or not, law no go hold am,
He could send a minister as a representative, he could send his chief of staff as representative that is what representative mean
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS by gosmoney(m): 2:35pm On May 23, 2021
richmond500:
Make this RHINO rest abeg, why always masturbating on PMB's issues.
As long as the president gives his condolence message, and has a representative, its fine, a president of Nigeria is comander in chief of armed forces not a ceremonial president.
Even if he had attended the burial, RHINO would have said something. Always finding fault where there is none

there are more problems in Nigeria that we should try and solve than looking for when president attends ceremony and when he doesn't
MODIFIED
So this post land FP? I go receive so many insults from this RHINO fans, lemme deactivate first
grin
shut up ur mouth Omo eru

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident / FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants / Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.