Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud (27830 Views)

Depot Nigerian Army Cancels Pop Late Army Chief Attahiru Was To Attend / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by kudinkarfe: 11:53am On May 23, 2021
ivandragon:
Yes he was...

The late CoAS was vocal about the mismanagement of military funds & equipment under your leadership & had stated his readiness to support a probe of your tenure...

'When the owl hoots at night & the child dies in the morning...' I rest my case.
Do you mean Buratai has hand in what happened to his successor? Buratai is innocent, he is only smart and he always play safe. He know how to use long spoon when dinning with the devil.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Mighty1515(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2021
Lemme hear...
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Zeezenho: 11:56am On May 23, 2021
Ya same way buhari iso the Verge of making us proud.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by SEasternVictory: 11:56am On May 23, 2021
Zeezenho:
Ya same way buhari iso the Verge of making us proud.

Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Goldbw122(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2021
When Yar a dua was at the edge of making this country a great one they cut his life short, you know in Nigeria, they have a very perfect story of exiting someone life, without a second thought, Any one that is stoping the business of the criminal mind are quickly stop and silence by a simple destruction plan... The person that want to make this our Struggling country better that person would have to be the badest of the badest, like a God sent, Almighty God will just be at the back of that individual, so that things can flourish for him and death will be far from him....
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by ivandragon: 12:04pm On May 23, 2021
kudinkarfe:

Do you mean Buratai has hand in what happened to his successor? Buratai is innocent, he is only smart and he always play safe. He know he how use long spoon when dinning with the devil.

Lol.

Don't put 'writings in my hand ooo'.

I am only agreeing with Buratai.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by fayomim: 12:06pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by LaReinaa(f): 12:09pm On May 23, 2021
Someone said audio feeling grin grin cheesy
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Osaze456: 12:12pm On May 23, 2021
see below

Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 23, 2021
Ambassador Buratai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Oloripelebe: 12:19pm On May 23, 2021
Definitely a Political assassination
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Simon12ks: 12:22pm On May 23, 2021
Hg
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by naturefellow(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2021
Aceexchanger:
Omoh... I don’t even know if I should cry or laugh

TRADE WITH THE RIGHT VENDOR

At CJ Grand Exchange, we pick at direct rates without any percentage reduction.

PayPal : 400/$
Greendot: 330/$
Zelle: 360/$/$

If you want to store BTC, we would give you the best rates.. we also buy at rates that burst head and we are also registered under CAC

Stop advertising on this kind of post. Show some respect to the dead!
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by naturefellow(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2021
SEasternVictory:
Crap.

He was trying to keep ONE LIGERIA against the wishes of most Nigger-rians including the noble Biafrans.

Meanwhile he was also planning genoicde against Biafrans.

He was a very evil man. Good riddance.
humanity first.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by SEasternVictory: 12:26pm On May 23, 2021
naturefellow:
humanity first.

When Nigeria respects the HUMANITY of Igbos, only then can we talk about HUMANITY.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Germi9: 12:31pm On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
hmm is there a code in this magana? On the verge of making Nigeria proud then he summarily was executed sorry... Died by crash.

On the verge .. hmm

Well he is dead along with the knowledge of what was beyond that verge.

RIP
Yes on the Verge of making Nigerians proud by exposing your loots and then he was hit
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 23, 2021
ivandragon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/463249-late-attahiru-was-on-the-verge-of-making-nigeria-proud-buratai.html

Bloody Embezzler $9.4 billion and your men cannot out-gun Boko-Haram.. only Ambassadorial position will save you from a probe. criminal! bast#$rd!
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by MummyD2020(f): 12:36pm On May 23, 2021
Akuko na egwu! Abi making his region proud
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Franzinni: 12:38pm On May 23, 2021
Germi9:

Yes on the Verge of making Nigerians proud by exposing your loots and then he was hit
my loots kwa. Oga nor let me jack your shirt o... Nah me kill am? I am on the verge breaking my system with vex becasue of this thing wey you talk so.. my loot..
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by seunayantokun(m): 12:40pm On May 23, 2021
But did you say that to him and the world before he died?
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Mummiesboy: 12:46pm On May 23, 2021
All I know is that, you guys killed him because he was making headway. God will judge
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by tnerro1(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2021
At least you know you didn’t make the nation proud during your tenure. P/s where is the money ment for arms that the late COAS talked about?
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Deemayor: 1:03pm On May 23, 2021
Facebook account needed
WhatsApp me on +226 66 64 23 18
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by DaddyGoo: 1:03pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:

Burutai is Kanuri

Attahiru is hausa from Kano

CDS is from delta

Minister for defence is a Kanuri

So wetin come concern fulani herdsmen here

Kanuri and Fulanis don't even like each other or when have you seen them going to Sambisa forest to graze their cattles

He was from Kaduna.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by tobatele(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2021
Is Buratai sure of this statement? I said this because I heard it that the late COAS told the house to ask him questions on money spent on ammunition
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by millionboi(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2021
Memphitz357:
Yimu!
No matter how long you hide,you will definitely appear before the ICC in the Hague where you will be tried for the October 20th 2020 Massacre and the guilty verdict will be given to you where you will be sentenced to die by hanging. angry angry
are you serious? for this naija
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Btruth: 1:14pm On May 23, 2021
.......yes he was. To unravel a lot of mismanagement of funds from your administration.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by DonCortino: 1:35pm On May 23, 2021
and you killed him to cover your tracks on the 1 billion dollars loot meant for weapons purchase.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by okoroemeka(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2021
Sysdatek:
Killers

undecided

Once he showed interest in probing una cartel
You guys took him down sharp sharp
All these crash stories na scam
The next coas will be scared to probe
I am seriously considering that he and his cahoots may have a hand with the rumoured coup plot,and history always reapeats itself,plane crashes is always a convinent way to despise of troublesome officers,if you look at the cold treatment given to the deceased by president,vice, governor's,even not withstanding that the cemetery is a stone throw for also rock,those officers are killed and ignored
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by peacettw: 2:02pm On May 23, 2021
Coming from you sir, I know now that it is the opposite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze / FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) / US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.