Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud (27966 Views)

Depot Nigerian Army Cancels Pop Late Army Chief Attahiru Was To Attend / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Moscodee1990(m): 2:08pm On May 23, 2021
Twoclans:
The same gang that killed him.Abeg shift.
Yeah, he's a suspect, I don't trust him.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 23, 2021
IPOB`s will never forget this dude

Python Dance grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Moscodee1990(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2021
Twoclans:
The same gang that killed him.Abeg shift.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by naturefellow(m): 2:25pm On May 23, 2021
SEasternVictory:

When Nigeria respects the HUMANITY of Igbos, only then can we talk about HUMANITY.
you'd get it. I'm for equity & equality.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Dminister(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2021
The reason you ended his life and the others.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Germi9: 2:40pm On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
my loots kwa. Oga nor let me jack your shirt o... Nah me kill am? I am on the verge breaking my system with vex becasue of this thing wey you talk so.. my loot..
See this one lol
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Franzinni: 2:43pm On May 23, 2021
Germi9:

See this one lol
haha

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by zoedew: 2:45pm On May 23, 2021
The way you did!
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 23, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
I've never heard of people publicly speaking bad of dead people, so I guess he's only flattering him.
A coas that seemed clueless?
Under him Bh and Iswap occupied vast swathes of land in the NE and publicly recruited and shared cash and even conducted prayers?
A man that started deductions of 10k from each non-commissioned officer's salary for an imaginary housing scheme?
Under him blind airstrikes conducted in areas in the south that weren't war zones?

I don't know if proud has changed meaning or who the Nigerians you meant are but I think this man really underperformed.

Regus, you've spoken well!
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Miracleuzoma45(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2021
Story for the gods
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Akpangbo: 3:21pm On May 23, 2021
ivandragon:
Yes he was...

The late CoAS was vocal about the mismanagement of military funds & equipment under your leadership & had stated his readiness to support a probe of your tenure...

'When the owl hoots at night & the child dies in the morning...' I rest my case.

I don't know if I will vote for you but I ended up voting for you.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Antoeni(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2021
Idiot Buratai that’s Why You kill Him
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2021
WUdec:

Regus, you've spoken well!
Thank you sir, am not yet a Regus oo, I tried Navy but they shockingly removed me from their final list, am still heartbroken.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Ifeanyi4real(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2021
No be only making Nigeria proud his making Nigeria Hot mtcheeew angry sad angry
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Ghast12: 5:14pm On May 23, 2021
Oh
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by mechanics(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2021
Good one from him.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Oteikwu1(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2021
After der don accomplish dem mission
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by oketikpo: 8:42am On May 24, 2021
And you killed him
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 26, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Thank you sir, am not yet a Regus oo, I tried Navy but they shockingly removed me from their final list, am still heartbroken.
Try airforce, you might be lucky
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2021
WUdec:

Try airforce, you might be lucky
I tried last year and failed, this year I was successfully shortlisted for the Navy medicals so I ignored Airforce when they started recruitment, after Airforce recruitment had closed that was when navy broke my heart by not shortlisting me for training,
Now I lost the both, but anytime Airforce, or Navy show again I will apply.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 26, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

I tried last year and failed, this year I was successfully shortlisted for the Navy medicals so I ignored Airforce when they started recruitment, after Airforce recruitment had closed that was when navy broke my heart by not shortlisting me for training,
Now I lost the both, but anytime Airforce, or Navy show again I will apply.

I reckon you will get in. Just be in form when the time comes. Work out too, so you could be physically fit and look like one.
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2021
WUdec:

I reckon you will get in. Just be in form when the time comes. Work out too, so you could be physically fit and look like one.

Thanks a lot, one man that wanted to help me out asked me to be patient that there's a supplementary list for Navy to be released soon, do you have info if it's a legit info?
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 26, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Thanks a lot, one man that wanted to help me out asked me to be patient that there's a supplementary list for Navy to be released soon, do you have info if it's a legit info?

Unfortunately i don't, sorry
Re: Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:12pm On May 26, 2021
WUdec:

Unfortunately i don't, sorry
OK Man thanks for your concern so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo / Meet Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners And Special Advisers. / Idia Ize-Iyamu Storms Auchi In Edo North For APC Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.