Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes (52115 Views)

Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules / Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two / Mouez Hassen, Tunisia Goalkeeper Refuses To Be Subbed During Win Over Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by KoshCAD: 7:52am On May 25, 2021
Pierocash:
stop crying ,nobody cares who you love or support,it is your right.

But make analysis with common sense to avoid suicide ,that is my point.

I am only helping you to avoid untimely death,atleast appreciate that
Mr common sense, hope you made your analysis in that fa cup before the final that made your shitty team big favourite that beat Leicester 5-0 in the final when you beat city in the semis hahahahaha.

Why did your common sense analysis not win the FA cup. Does that mean your common sense is not common or what hahahahaha.

So when you know it is my right to support any team, then why are you ranting and crying enemy up n dan cheesy.

Sore loser.
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Pierocash(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:
Hahahahaha, we shall know who will contemplate suicide between us. Remember you contemplated when Leicester beat you hahahahaha.
stop running up and down over FA that Chelsea has won multiple times,didn't even take the game serious more like the CL,and top 4.
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Pierocash(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:
Mr common sense, hope you made your analysis in that fa cup before the final that made your shitty team big favourite that beat Leicester 5-0 in the final when you beat city in the semis hahahahaha.

Why did your common sense analysis not win the FA cup. Does that mean your common sense is not common or what hahahahaha.

So when you know it is my right to support any team, then why are you ranting and crying enemy up n dan cheesy.

Sore loser.
lol

Loser calling Chelsea loser. You aren't even a city fan. You belong to ASSnal,or Penchester United. Suddenly became City because of hatred.

Please you can sell your mama house and stake it.

If you die,nah your fault
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by justjify(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2021
Pacesetter123:
And as a football fan,u av never seen points deducted from team because of crowd trouble caused by their fans?
In some cases, banished from their home ground,u av never seen nor heard?Must it be until it's players b4 such punishment can be meted to a team?
Was it not in this same forum that we read rumoursly just as this Chelsea's own,that FA is planning to deduct points from Man U for failing to control their fans? Did the guy I quoted make such a call for the punishment to come very quickly? Did FA themselves eventually deduct the points from Man U?
Why should Chelsea's own now be a source of concern to you people?
Lass lass, na agbero them be , leave long talk
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by KoshCAD: 7:14pm On May 26, 2021
Pierocash:
lol

Loser calling Chelsea loser. You aren't even a city fan. You belong to ASSnal,or Penchester United. Suddenly became City because of hatred.

Please you can sell your mama house and stake it.

If you die,nah your fault
I don't have to. I won 20k I bet with fellow dummy like you in fa cup final and I have bet with another dummies like you in the final.

I don't do story, I will call you out and mock the hell out of your life hahahahaha
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Pierocash(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2021
KoshCAD:
I [s]don't have to. I won 20k I bet with fellow dummy like you in fa cup final and I have bet with another dummies like you in the final.

I don't do story, I will call you out and mock the hell out of your life hahahahah[/s]a
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Pierocash(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Hahahahaha, hatred, so you are telling me you love city Kikikikikikiki.

Dummy, so everyone must love your mumu team, you are a joker.

Man city will win the champions League,that is already sealed.

You can wail for all I care. cheesy

Yes, they beat your Chelsea 3times in a roll.

You that beat city, what do you used it to collect, league or fa cup grin.

Tell me na, what do you use beating city to do. Even man u that beat city home and away never make mouth.

Oya na, wait till den.
dingbat

justjify:

Lass lass, na agbero them be , leave long talk

I was hoping this scaliwag will quote me ,I gave you two weeks to sniff into my mention. Since u didn't I thought u have committed suicide

Hope u haven't committed suicide
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Pierocash(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
KoshCAD:

Sore loser.
since you haven't quoted me,I assume you are dead by commiting suicide. But i still needed to check on you mr knucklehead.

Where did they bury you?
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by KoshCAD: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2021
Pierocash:
since you haven't quoted me,I assume you are dead by commiting suicide. But i still needed to check on you mr knucklehead.

Where did they bury you?
Where your father was burried
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by KoshCAD: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2021
Pierocash:

Where did they bury you?
You know you will surely die and decay before me. That is a known fact.
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by ThePeaceMan(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=ThePeaceMan post=102006694

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. / Breakdown Of World Cup Prize Money ($440M) / Jose Mourinho Pictured With Anthony Joshua, Heavyweight Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.