Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes (52105 Views)

Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules / Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two / Mouez Hassen, Tunisia Goalkeeper Refuses To Be Subbed During Win Over Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Kaytixy: 6:42am On May 24, 2021
Fake news
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by MightyHand(m): 6:43am On May 24, 2021
NIGERIAN called them agbero club and yet again they behave likewise... Their violence act will destroy the bridge one day
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by fergie001: 6:51am On May 24, 2021
ghiloman28:
You in pain because Chelsea qualified for champions league sorry tongue
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Lazenby007(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2021
You are nobody when nobody talks about you!. Chelsea always on everyone's lip. Man Useless and Assnal's fans can not do a day without calling CHELSEA.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by KoshCAD: 6:56am On May 24, 2021
Pierocash:
Enemies of Chelsea just looking for every possible means to sneak into champions league spot without working for it.

Even if points are deducted,it doesn't affect Chelsea in any way in terms of playing in next season's CL. Man City will be beating by Chelsea in the finals without apology to no one.

If English FA deducts point from Chelsea,same will apply for Leicester. So who represents England if they remove their strong teams and replace them with weaker one,are they not also been affected!
Let me qoute this the way I quoted one on you that made mouth before the FA final as the guy could not answer me after calling him out after the defeat.
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Pierocash(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2021
KoshCAD:
Let me qoute this the way I quoted one on you that made mouth before the FA final as the guy could not answer me after calling him out after the defeat.
and so what,which club wins all its matches?

You win many,you lose others. Chelsea lost a good game doesn't mean they will lose all. Man City you guys are glorifying has been beaten back to back by Chelsea this season even though you guys do make noise that Guardiola can't be beaten twice back to back.

Heading into this final , Chelsea by every means has proven to be favourite in all statistics as far as CL is concerned.

But enemies like you keep wishing that Chelsea loses despite the whole wrong Chelsea has proven you guys starting from Athletico up to Real Madrid,yet you guys kept bluffing. What is making you guys have so much confidence that a team that hasn't really made any strong statement in this competition this season will beat a team like Chelsea that has done it before,and has done it even this season by beating the strongest teams in the likes of the Madrid duos,such assumption is nothing but hatred and not due to reality.

City is about to test their strongest opposition since the inception of their appearances in this Campaign,and in this League.

This is their first true test. So what is given you guys this confidence without any iota of logic?

Chelsea no be their mate,and they will see it that day

1 Like

Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Tolexander: 7:27am On May 24, 2021
paulolee:

I.love ur faith n confidence but pls know what you wish for...they said u guys have been warned countless times since 2016 and Leicester barely commit d said crime n dts why you are facing the deduction alone..
I dont see it happening now, maybe next season bcoz it would be cruel on Chelsea not going to UCL bcoz of d its inability to control the players..
as for you winning city eeh, jus calm down, d date is next Saturday and I gat a truckload of memes saved for u guys....awon winners chapel
English FA May be waiting for the final score between Chelsea and Manchester City o.

If Chelsea wins the match, that is even an automatic qualification for Chelsea to play the UCL.
Leicester City may have to displace Chelsea from the top 4, depending on the number of points dedicated from Chelsea’s.

Since Chelsea already has an automatic qualification winning the UCL. English team will have to present 5 teams in the EPL. grin grin

**thinking as a Nigerian in the English FA****

1 Like

Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by garfield1: 7:41am On May 24, 2021
fergie001:
FA please act quickly....save the league from this fracas.

Chelsea is always the cause.

Please save the integrity of this league by deducting 2 points from Chelsea to serve as deterrent.

Am still waiting
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by kunlegboye(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2021
May why man u had issue with Liverpool such that they had to cancel a whole match didn't result to match deduction.
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Abid2020(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2021
Tolexander:
violence as usual
Man u fans are more violent than Chelsea I had heard a Man fan stabbing someone a fragmentary bottle. You guys just hate Chelsea I hardly spectate Man u game but you guys will troop down to the football Centre to watch chelsea thank to Tottenham despite the fact we lost we still made top-four. Arsenal and Man fans' face was red even though you both won you want us to play Eronpa league but Spurs want Chelsea to play UCL thank to Gareth Bale's brace

1 Like

Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by ThePeaceMan(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2021
hotwax:
Any point deduction will affect Leicester too. They were both figthing.

FA is becoming crooked and tyrant. The referee came angry today..did everything possible best to wreck chelsea.

Aston villa got handball in the first half, referee decided not to use VAR to check. But chelsea goal was ruled out.

Plus other intentional wrong decision the referee made today.

He was dishing out yellow card to all chelsea players for minor offense ...

I hope english ref will NOT manage the upcoming UCL final..

badbelle FA

1 Like

Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by fergie001: 10:25am On May 24, 2021
garfield1:
Am still waiting
Time is short. I will try sha. Aliyu is my pick sha if it evades Ahanotu.

Ben Ahanotu and Chukwuemeka Okonkwo are the ones that come to mind in 35. Most are in 36.

The CDS is in 34....CNS 36, CAS 35.
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by ledaman: 10:49am On May 24, 2021
Tolexander:
violence as usual.

I’m a learned and peaceful fellow, I won’t trail your path
Learned without single comprehension olodo grin
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by netmillionaires(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2021
You didn't comprehend his statement. He didn't say chelsea fans are involved in the fracas. He said,"Chelsea is a violent club as can be seen in the conduct of the players and manager. The same way their fans in Nigeria are violent". It doesn't mean I believe that his statement is true though cos I have friends who are Chelsea fans and they are gentlemen.

Pierocash:
do you have comprehension issues,did they mention fan in the brawl?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Pacesetter123(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2021
fergie001:
FA please act quickly....save the league from this fracas.

Chelsea is always the cause.

Please save the integrity of this league by deducting 2 points from Chelsea to serve as deterrent.
I wud av taken u serious if u had made the same call wen Man U hooligans stopped a match between them and Liverpool.
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by fergie001: 12:29pm On May 24, 2021
Pacesetter123:
I wud av taken u serious if u had made the same call wen Man U hooligans stopped a match between them and Liverpool.

Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Pacesetter123(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=fergie001 post=102014212][/quote] grin grin grin
Red card cancelled by VAR.Face the fact.
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by fergie001: 12:50pm On May 24, 2021
Pacesetter123:
grin grin grin
Red card cancelled by VAR.Face the fact.
FA...Please act oooo....we don't want gidigbo on the pitch.
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by justjify(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2021
obembet:
Chelsea are reportedly in danger of being deducted points following their latest charge from the FA for failing to control their players.

The FA threw the book at the Blues this week after their players and staff were involved in a 20-man brawl with Leicester City during stoppage time of their crucial 2-1 victory, with the Foxes also charged for their part in Tuesday night's meeting.

Players and staff clashed on the touchline at Stamford Bridge following a poor challenge by Leicester's Ricardo Pereira on Ben Chilwell.

According to the Mirror, the Blues were warned in July 2016 that they faced a points deduction after appealing against a £375,000 fine following a similar brawl in a match with Tottenham two months earlier.

The report also claims it is the seventh time in as many years the Blues have been in the FA dock.

In the last five years they have been charged twice more for failing to control their players, but escaped with warnings about future conduct.

Both Chelsea and Leicester have until Tuesday to respond to the charge.

Any points deduction could drastically alter Chelsea's season next term as they look to secure Champions League football on Sunday.

Thomas Tuchel's side head into the final day of the season in third knowing victory over Aston Villa would secure them a top four place, but they are only one point ahead of Liverpool and Leicester - the latter residing in a Europa League spot.

The Blues could also qualify for next season's Champions League by winning the competition's final at the end of the month when they take on Manchester City - which would severely reduce the impact of any points deduction.

However, Tuchel admits the pressure is still on his players to deliver victory at Villa Park on Sunday.

'You get absolutely focused, absolutely sharp when the kind of pressure that we have now is on,' Tuchel said.

'These last two matches for us – against Leicester and now Aston Villa – even if the ­pressure was on before, they ARE ­different. The situation is so clear now.

'It brings you to the edge. It brings you out of bed early. You think twice and become sharp. That's what I demand of myself – to deliver under pressure.'

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/how-many-points-chelsea-could-24167047

Other interesting thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6566609/bundesliga-season-ends-bayern-win

https://www.nairaland.com/6566149/luis-suarez-tears-after-winning

https://www.nairaland.com/6564223/what-answer-these-two-questions

https://www.nairaland.com/6556332/six-goalkeepers-scored-premier-league

AGBERO TEAM
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by justjify(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2021
Pacesetter123:
Fans and not players. They are taught how to play and also how to behave, so what is thy point? angry angry
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Tolexander: 4:09pm On May 24, 2021
ledaman:
Learned without single comprehension olodo grin
multiple comprehension ni
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Pacesetter123(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2021
justjify:

Fans and not players. They are taught how to play and also how to behave, so what is thy point? angry angry
And as a football fan,u av never seen points deducted from team because of crowd trouble caused by their fans?
In some cases, banished from their home ground,u av never seen nor heard?Must it be until it's players b4 such punishment can be meted to a team?
Was it not in this same forum that we read rumoursly just as this Chelsea's own,that FA is planning to deduct points from Man U for failing to control their fans? Did the guy I quoted make such a call for the punishment to come very quickly? Did FA themselves eventually deduct the points from Man U?
Why should Chelsea's own now be a source of concern to you people?
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by ghiloman28(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2021
grin grin
fergie001:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by KoshCAD: 11:20pm On May 24, 2021
Pierocash:

You win many,you lose others. Chelsea lost a good game doesn't mean they will lose all. Man City you guys are glorifying has been beaten back to back by Chelsea this season even though you guys do make noise that Guardiola can't be beaten twice back to back.

Heading into this final , Chelsea by every means has proven to be favourite in all statistics as far as CL is concerned.

But enemies like you keep wishing that Chelsea loses despite the whole wrong Chelsea has proven you guys starting from Athletico up to Real Madrid,yet you guys kept bluffing. What is making you guys have so much confidence that a team that hasn't really made any strong statement in this competition this season will beat a team like Chelsea that has done it before,and has done it even this season by beating the strongest teams in the likes of the Madrid duos,such assumption is nothing but hatred and not due to reality.

City is about to test their strongest opposition since the inception of their appearances in this Campaign,and in this League.

This is their first true test. So what is given you guys this confidence without any iota of logic?

You like story sha.

Worst Arsenal beat your Chelsea back to back to back, so what changes.

You made mouth before fa final, you lost so all this your epistle to proof point is what I don't understand.

I repeat, I qoute you and will call you out.

Before playing any of the finals including women own, we knew how all of you were beating empty chest but you people were humbled by Leicester and Barcelona respectively.

So save your sermon, I don't read jargons.

You beat them back to back. Come and make it third time and let us see. You beat them whey they know they already collected the league.

Less than 5days, so save your Insipid sermon.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by KoshCAD: 11:28pm On May 24, 2021
Pierocash:

Really, Chelsea has proven to be favourite hahahahaha, you mentioning Atletico and real Madrid.

You mean the same Madrid this city team spanked home n away the last time they met in champions League hahaha.

You claimed to make mark, so city that beat the likes of Dortmund home n away, beat psg home and away did not make mark. You are drunk, seriously drunk.

Can your Chelsea face that psg team, beating struggling Madrid has made you favourite. Hahahaha, no bet site can ever make your team favourite unless they are dumb.

But just calm down, you will write new epistle after that day.

Incase to let you know, Yes, I am a chronic ENEMY of CHELSEA. Get that.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Pierocash(m): 7:17am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:
You like story sha.

Worst Arsenal beat your Chelsea back to back to back, so what changes.

You made mouth before fa final, you lost so all this your epistle to proof point is what I don't understand.

I repeat, I qoute you and will call you out.

Before playing any of the finals including women own, we knew how all of you were beating empty chest but you people were humbled by Leicester and Barcelona respectively.

So save your sermon, I don't read jargons.

You beat them back to back. Come and make it third time and let us see. You beat them whey they know they already collected the league.

Less than 5days, so save your Insipid sermon.
stop ranting ,and killing yourself with hatred.

You say Chelsea pipped Man City after they win the league ,but the same Man City Pipped their last opponent in their last match even after been crowned champion. They needed to bear Chelsea to be crowned champions but lost it. But hatred made you to concoct a conspiracy theory around it.

Arsenal beat Chelsea but arsenal couldn't smell even Europa spot.

Chelsea beat Madrid and they suddenly became a struggling team , but enemies like you kept making noise before the match that Chelsea will be crushed.

Can't you see you are been destroyed by hatred.

If it was city that beat Chelsea back to back before now ,will you still call the beaten inconsequential?

Please don't commit suicide after that match
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Pierocash(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:
Really, Chelsea has proven to be favourite hahahahaha, you mentioning Atletico and real Madrid.

You mean the same Madrid this city team spanked home n away the last time they met in champions League hahaha.

You claimed to make mark, so city that beat the likes of Dortmund home n away, beat psg home and away did not make mark. You are drunk, seriously drunk.

Can your Chelsea face that psg team, beating struggling Madrid has made you favourite. Hahahaha, no bet site can ever make your team favourite unless they are dumb.

But just calm down, you will write new epistle after that day.

Incase to let you know, Yes, I am a chronic ENEMY of CHELSEA. Get that.
lol

you don't need to tell me you are an enemy of Chelsea,I know already.

Enemies will always make statements and wishes to suite their expectations,which doesn't change anything.

Just the same way Satan is still thinking he can defeat God.

Isn't that chronic madness?
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by KoshCAD: 7:32am On May 25, 2021
Pierocash:
lol

you don't need to tell me you are an enemy of Chelsea,I know already.

Enemies will always make statements and wishes to suite their expectations,which doesn't change anything.

Just the same way Satan is still thinking he can defeat God.

Isn't that chronic madness?
Hahahahaha, same way I supported Leicester and they won, get ready less than 4days.

Keep making the mouth down cheesy
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Pierocash(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:
Hahahahaha, same way I supported Leicester and they won, get ready less than 4days.

Keep making the mouth down cheesy
because you supported Leicester they won.

How come you supported Athletico,,Porto ,and real Madrid but lost?

How come you supported City in FA ,and league game against same Chelsea and still lost?

I don tell you finish,no commit suicide after May 29th
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by KoshCAD: 7:35am On May 25, 2021
Pierocash:
stop ranting ,and killing yourself with hatred.

You say Chelsea pipped Man City after they win the league ,but the same Man City Pipped their last opponent in their last match even after been crowned champion. They needed to bear Chelsea to be crowned champions but lost it. But hatred made you to concoct a conspiracy theory around it.

Arsenal beat Chelsea but arsenal couldn't smell even Europa spot.

Chelsea beat Madrid and they suddenly became a struggling team , but enemies like you kept making noise before the match that Chelsea will be crushed.

Can't you see you are been destroyed by hatred.

If it was city that beat Chelsea back to back before now ,will you still call the beaten inconsequential?

Please don't commit suicide after that match
Hahahahaha, hatred, so you are telling me you love city Kikikikikikiki.

Dummy, so everyone must love your mumu team, you are a joker.

Man city will win the champions League,that is already sealed.

You can wail for all I care. cheesy

Yes, they beat your Chelsea 3times in a roll.

You that beat city, what do you used it to collect, league or fa cup grin.

Tell me na, what do you use beating city to do. Even man u that beat city home and away never make mouth.

Oya na, wait till den.
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by Pierocash(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:
Hahahahaha, hatred, so you are telling me you love city Kikikikikikiki.

Dummy, so everyone must love your mumu team, you are a joker.

Man city will win the champions League,that is already sealed.

You can wail for all I care. cheesy
stop crying ,nobody cares who you love or support,it is your right.

But make analysis with common sense to avoid suicide ,that is my point.

I am only helping you to avoid untimely death,atleast appreciate that
Re: Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes by KoshCAD: 7:45am On May 25, 2021
Pierocash:
because you supported Leicester they won.

How come you supported Athletico,,Porto ,and real Madrid but lost?

How come you supported City in FA ,and league game against same Chelsea and still lost?

I don tell you finish,no commit suicide after May 29th
Hahahahaha, we shall know who will contemplate suicide between us. Remember you contemplated when Leicester beat you hahahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. / Breakdown Of World Cup Prize Money ($440M) / Jose Mourinho Pictured With Anthony Joshua, Heavyweight Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.