Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,088 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Some Of You Are Already Getting Scammed By Nairalander's UNV Job - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Some Of You Are Already Getting Scammed By Nairalander's UNV Job (390 Views)

How I Got Scammed By Nairalander (photos) / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of You Are Already Getting Scammed By Nairalander's UNV Job by SonofGod231: 12:27pm On May 23, 2021
My younger sister who is a Grad Nurse(28),who was already working with as a State civil servant,Worked as a United Nations Volunteered Nurse to Malaysia for a year.She worked at the Myanmar Refugee Camp and was paid a monthly Stipend of 150K which was for feeding and pocket money as you can't eat everything offered to you over there.She said everything other thing was being provided for.
Most of the money was what she normally sent back to Nigeria for her baby's upkeep.At the end of the year,she came back with virtually nothing after Volunteering,After all the Facebook and WhatsApp Gam Pix,She came back to where she left off.It was the first time she went abroad so she kept posting selfies every where.Today,She still has Financial Difficulties and calls me for one or two assistance. You might not even get up to 1yr Volunteering offer unless you're a medical care giver. Highest 3months and you're back to square one.
United Nations Volunteer assignment is not a career.
There is no such thing as a United Nations Paid Volunteer, Volunteers get a small stipend for expenses as compared to what United Nations would pay a General Service Staff.
Don't get scammed by Nairalander's.
No UN Guaranteed Job Offer.
No UN Insider To Guarantee You Any Job.
Don't pay anyone any more for any thing related to United Nations Jobs.
To before warn is to before harm.
A fool will soon be parted with his Money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of You Are Already Getting Scammed By Nairalander's UNV Job by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 28, 2021
T
Re: Some Of You Are Already Getting Scammed By Nairalander's UNV Job by Stylish186(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2021
bruno100:
@ stylish186
Bro pls I'm going to seek your indulgence...I shouldn't be doing this but have lost close to 25k playing tips and of which your not to be blamed. PLEASE I NEED A RAISE OF 1k as I have exhausted my savings. I have attached the screenshot of today's ticket to show you I'm a follow of yours. Help pls

I will see what I can do
Re: Some Of You Are Already Getting Scammed By Nairalander's UNV Job by affiliate2020: 6:44pm On May 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Some Of You Are Already Getting Scammed By Nairalander's UNV Job by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 28, 2021
Stylish186:

I will see what I can do

Ok bro, thanks. You can follow me back so it will be easier to communicate
Re: Some Of You Are Already Getting Scammed By Nairalander's UNV Job by Stylish186(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2021
bruno100:

Ok bro, thanks. You can follow me back so it will be easier to communicate

Send me a mail with your bank details
Re: Some Of You Are Already Getting Scammed By Nairalander's UNV Job by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 28, 2021
Stylish186:

Send me a mail with your bank details

Drop ur email or follow back as I can't dm you here till you follow me
Re: Some Of You Are Already Getting Scammed By Nairalander's UNV Job by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 28, 2021
Stylish186:

I will see what I can do
dm"ed

(1) (Reply)

Real Powerful Love Spells That Work Instantly – Easy Love Spells +27660670249 / Delta Woman Petitions IGP, AGF Over Unlawful Detention Of Husband / Soldier Dies In Army Detention Centre, Widow Demands Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.