Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,648 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Tithes On Loans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithes On Loans (271 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) / ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithes On Loans by Jubal01: 12:41pm On May 23, 2021
Please, is it compulsory to remove or pay tithes on loans one has collected? I will appreciate responses with quotations if possible please. MODS, pls move to FP for more inputs please.
Re: Tithes On Loans by olaric(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2021
This was not specified in the Bible, however, you can remove tithes from profits earned from investing that loan in a business.

Remember it's a loan! You are to repay it.
Re: Tithes On Loans by Jubal01: 1:02pm On May 23, 2021
Ok. Thanks man @ Olaric.
Re: Tithes On Loans by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On May 23, 2021
Jubal01:
Please, is it compulsory to remove or pay tithes on loans one has collected?
I will appreciate responses with quotations if possible please.
MODS, pls move to FP for more inputs please.
Ignorance is not bliss at all. If you are unwilling to find out the truth of God for yourself be sure that you will continue to be met by deceit every which way you turn. undecided
If you are truly serious about honoring God by doing that which God in fact commands, then i suggest you open your Bible to the book of exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy and learn for yourself about the Law of Moses and who exactly God included in that Covenant. Do this for the sake of your own soul . undecided
Re: Tithes On Loans by Jubal01: 8:01pm On May 23, 2021
Ok Kobojunkie. Its the ignorance i want to thrash that was why i asked in the first place.
Re: Tithes On Loans by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On May 23, 2021
Jubal01:
Ok Kobojunkie. Its the ignorance i want to thrash that was why i asked in the first place.
First of all Jesus Christ no send you go dey pay tithe. But I have learnt that it is best to get people doing their own searching of God's Truth to find out what is of God from the many lies they have been fed by men. undecided

So, if you take time to read through the book of the Law of Moses, you will hopefully not only learn the lie that you call tithing today, but also learn why you were never qualified under God's old Covenant to practice any of what is written in those laws. Billions have been deceived by men into serving their lies instead or the Truth of God and it is up to individuals to choose to break themselves away from those chains they have let themselves be bound with as a result of their own ignorance. undecided

My hope is after that exposure, you will finally begin to take Jesus Christ seriously when He says that if you love Him you will obey His commandments (not the Old Covenant Law) instead. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fornicating To Flee Masturbation (hypocrisy) / Pastor Chris :does God Have A Chosen Spouse For Everyone / Note That Lots Of My Posts Are For True Believers (and Also For Lost Sheep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.