Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Note That Lots Of My Posts Are For True Believers (and Also For Lost Sheep) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Note That Lots Of My Posts Are For True Believers (and Also For Lost Sheep) (273 Views)

The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel / Paper Clips And A Magnet : Believers And The Rapture - Olamide Obire / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note That Lots Of My Posts Are For True Believers (and Also For Lost Sheep) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Better not to try to use or read what I post if you are not true believers or lost sheep. I believe when ours see the truth they will know.
So the posts are not for the wicked or the hardened at heart who could use them against people or even attack the teachers.

* “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."— Matthew 7:6

*"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." - John 10:27
Re: Note That Lots Of My Posts Are For True Believers (and Also For Lost Sheep) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Better not to try to use or read what I post if you are not true believers or lost sheep. I believe when ours see the truth they will know.
So the posts are not for the wicked or the hardened at heart who could use them against people or even attack the teachers.

* “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."— Matthew 7:6

Bump.. ...... .
Re: Note That Lots Of My Posts Are For True Believers (and Also For Lost Sheep) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note That Lots Of My Posts Are For True Believers (and Also For Lost Sheep) by GdNews32: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .. .. .
Re: Note That Lots Of My Posts Are For True Believers (and Also For Lost Sheep) by GdNews32: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note That Lots Of My Posts Are For True Believers (and Also For Lost Sheep) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... .. ..

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Extraordinary Food That Did Not Spoil For Years In The Bible. / Enter The Healing School - July Session / Vicious Christians On Nairaland. Watch And Repent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.