Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu (2713 Views)

'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" / I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Franzinni: 4:47pm On May 23, 2021
jimyjames:

Hmm I see how you want to clear the name of Yorubas, but if the entire igbos were judged for the actions of few igbos, why won't the Yorubas be judged for the actions of few Yorubas

But Yorubas pointed fingers at homes igbo lived for northern soldier's to go in and kill them both in Lagos, ibadan and elsewhere in South West. And Yorubas rejoiced when igbos were leaving Lagos mocking igbos, with the chant, igbos should go garri will be cheaper in Lagos

Awolowo who was made finance minister and special adviser to Gowon, adviced Gowon to take some extreme harsh decisions against the biafrans, the blockade that led to mass starvation was awolowos idea and after the war he said, everything is fair in war.

The famous interview of Benjamin adekunle the black scorpion who led the 3th marine battalion with 40 thousand foot soldiers under his command, said," we shot at sight anything that moved in igbo territories even things that did not move"

But with all these we don't judge all Yorubas by the actions of few biafran even today support oduduwa agitation
I am getting to understand where the bitterness is from but I also understand your point of view. I was of the believe that no igbo was killed in Yoruba land as the documentaries I watched made me believe ... Do you have any evidence to show that the killings of igbo happened on yorubaland I mean something I can read or watch to confirm it ? I am totally ignorant at this point.
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
ok give me details let me learn
Are you blind
I talked about my own father, what other details do you need, Afonja
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by ThatFairGuy: 4:49pm On May 23, 2021
Bull leading herds of cattle. wink

Apes obey People cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:49pm On May 23, 2021
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Franzinni: 4:50pm On May 23, 2021
tishbite41:

Are you blind
I talked about my own father, what other details do you need, Afonja
from your confirmation your father was a coward becasue he had to hide in a toilet to while his childhood friends were killed according to you ... But I don't believe it because anybody can lie even your father ..
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Franzinni: 4:53pm On May 23, 2021
tishbite41:

Shut up

Go and mourn your dead
Let the dead bury their dead

Attahiru made thousands fatherless, motherless,& childless.

God rewarded him according to his work.

Ponder on these words!
I am a yoruba man Sir by tribe I only comment as a human being first.
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
I am a yoruba man Sir by tribe I only comment as a human being first.
If you're truly a human being, you should, first of all, condemn the extra-judicial killings of unarmed protesters since 2015.

Attahiru was a mastermind in such heinous crimes.
I detest hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
from your confirmation your father was a coward becasue he had to hide in a toilet to while his childhood friends were killed according to you ... But I don't believe it because anybody can lie even your father ..
You can abuse my father for all I care, the truth is the truth.
The treachery of the Yorubas is public secret.

Despite the mutual hatred, I trust the Fulani than a Yoruba person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Franzinni: 5:04pm On May 23, 2021
tishbite41:

If you're truly a human being, you should, first of all, condemn the extra-judicial killings of unarmed protesters since 2015.

Attahiru was a mastermind in such heinous crimes.
I detest hypocrisy.
but an igbo man who is a soldier just defended him and said he wasn't involved in any of the atrocities... Listen I openly condemn the killing of anybody especially innocent blood I have never supported the FG in anyway becasue it was clear from the start that their promises were too good to be true. So that should go on record, but I am also opposed to anyone who feels professing violence is the solution at this point. If that makes me a hypocrite then I am the best there is
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Franzinni: 5:06pm On May 23, 2021
tishbite41:

You can abuse my father for all I care, the truth is the truth.
The treachery of the Yorubas is public secret.

Despite the mutual hatred, I trust the Fulani than a Yoruba person.
that is your opinion I won't be surprised you live in lagos ... The land of the people who almost killed your father .. the irony.
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 5:50pm On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
that is your opinion I won't be surprised you live in lagos ... The land of the people who almost killed your father .. the irony.
I stay in the East, Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
but an igbo man who is a soldier just defended him and said he wasn't involved in any of the atrocities... Listen I openly condemn the killing of anybody especially innocent blood I have never supported the FG in anyway becasue it was clear from the start that their promises were too good to be true. So that should go on record, but I am also opposed to anyone who feels professing violence is the solution at this point. If that makes me a hypocrite then I am the best there is
Good
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by ariesbull: 7:09am On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
I am getting to understand where the bitterness is from but I also understand your point of view. I was of the believe that no igbo was killed in Yoruba land as the documentaries I watched made me believe ... Do you have any evidence to show that the killings of igbo happened on yorubaland I mean something I can read or watch to confirm it ? I am totally ignorant at this point.
igbo were killed in Lagos that time....you don't need documentary to tell you that...we still have living witnesses...ask igbo that are in their 60s today
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2021
ariesbull:
igbo were killed in Lagos that time....you don't need documentary to tell you that...we still have living witnesses...ask igbo that are in their 60s today
Don't mind that hypocrite
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 7:50am On May 24, 2021
helinues:
Only terrorists and their sympathizers are the one rejoicing over the death of Gen Attahiru...

He was a Nigeria Hero...

Rip General Attahiru

RIP Gen. Ikonso and his Abobakun lt.gen Attahiru
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by jimyjames(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:

Sorry for the delay, I was trying to reply to you yesterday and all of a sudden, anti bot spam gave me a 24 hour ban

Yes a lot of igbos were murdered in Yoruba land, though Lagos was not under the South West regional government, northerners blocked every major road in Lagos searching for igbos in every vehicle taking them out and killing them, in the process other Easterners were killed too cause they couldn't tell the difference from igbo and other Easterners especially akwa ibom and calabar people

In Ibadan Barack, igbo officers many of them were locked up a room and hand grenades were thrown in it to blow them to pieces , the head of the that Barrack was Joseph akahan a tiv man from Benue

People like Frederick Forsyth a British Journealist gave account of these things in his book, the biafran story, Chinua Achebe who was one of the last igbos to leave Lagos after hiding is his friends house who was a white man, gave account of these things in his book , there was a country, his cousin brother was among those officers killed in Ibadan Baracks
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Franzinni: 6:14pm On May 24, 2021
jimyjames:

Sorry for the delay, I was trying to reply to you yesterday and all of a sudden, anti bot spam gave me a 24 hour ban

Yes a lot of igbos were murdered in Yoruba land, though Lagos was not under the South West regional government, northerners blocked every major road in Lagos searching for igbos in every vehicle taking them out and killing them, in the process other Easterners were killed too cause they couldn't tell the difference from igbo and other Easterners especially akwa ibom and calabar people

In Ibadan Barack, igbo officers many of them were locked up a room and hand grenades were thrown in it to blow them to pieces , the head of the that Barrack was Joseph akahan a tiv man from Benue

People like Frederick Forsyth a British Journealist gave account of these things in his book, the biafran story, Chinua Achebe who was one of the last igbos to leave Lagos after hiding is his friends house who was a white man, gave account of these things in his book , there was a country, his cousin brother was among those officers killed in Ibadan Baracks
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!! My oh my I never knew this kind of barbarism took place in Yoruba land ... Hmmm it's really a zoo. I think I have perspective on the issue now. Thanks for the enlightenment. There is a YouTube channel where I go to watch documentary on the war becasue I was trying to understand the motives and to generally educate myself on the war... but they never showed this ugly side you have just brought to light for me. Thanks alot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by jimyjames(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!! My oh my I never knew this kind of barbarism took place in Yoruba land ... Hmmm it's really a zoo. I think I have perspective on the issue now. Thanks for the enlightenment. There is a YouTube channel where I go to watch documentary on the war becasue I was trying to understand the motives and to generally educate myself on the war... but they never showed this ugly side you have just brought to light for me. Thanks alot.
You won't find those videos on YouTube cause the British back then did everything to cover up what was really happening in Biafra, most of the YouTube videos showing starving children, Nigerian airstrikes on hospitals, churches around civilian gatherings were captured by stubborn foreign journalists who did everything possible to report to the world what was truly happening in Biafra, not the propaganda British advised them to

Fredrick Forsyth the British journalists refused to follow the BBC propaganda he was sent for they fired him, but he refused to leave he stayed in Biafra till the war ended, cause he personally knew ojukwu back in Oxford University they were close friends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by jimyjames(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:

There is a touchy video on YouTube of a 15 yr old igbo boy caught by the Nigerian soldier's tied up and shot, even though he pleaded with them that he was not a biafran soldier

His name was Mathias kalu, the video is on YouTube

1 Like

Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Franzinni: 6:39pm On May 24, 2021
jimyjames:

There is a touchy video on YouTube of a 15 yr old igbo boy caught by the Nigerian soldier's tied up and shot, even though he pleaded with them that he was not a biafran soldier

His name was Mathias kalu, the video is on YouTube
damn most well minded nigerians don't know all these parts of the conflict o at least .. it was raised to believe a diffent thing
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Franzinni: 6:43pm On May 24, 2021
jimyjames:

You won't find those videos on YouTube cause the British back then did everything to cover up what was really happening in Biafra, most of the YouTube videos showing starving children, Nigerian airstrikes on hospitals, churches around civilian gatherings were captured by stubborn foreign journalists who did everything possible to report to the world what was truly happening in Biafra, not the propaganda British advised them to

Fredrick Forsyth the British journalists refused to follow the BBC propaganda he was sent for they fired him, but he refused to leave he stayed in Biafra till the war ended, cause he personally knew ojukwu back in Oxford University they were close friends
wow I knew those brits were slimmey when they were talking about the starving kids like they were nothing in that documentary it shocked me.
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by mbaise1000: 6:47pm On May 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
helinues:
Only terrorists and their sympathizers are the one rejoicing over the death of Gen Attahiru...

He was a Nigeria Hero...

Rip General Attahiru

And what will we call things like you who have being constantly rejoicing at the murder of igbos every day here? You specifically is openly gloating the death of igbos by the gallant soldiers. You cannot deny that, it can only an insane person that will be happy at the murder of others no matter who they are,
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by jimyjames(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
damn most well minded nigerians don't know all these parts of the conflict o at least .. it was raised to believe a diffent thing

Well history was removed from Nigerian education for Nigerians igbos to forget about the biafran genocide, indeed igbos forgot about it and moved on quickly, but the internet computer age has brought back the history at a click away, it takes the Grace of God for one to forgive after learning of history like these, people call igbos bitter Hateful bigots, but it's not really true, the pain of the past is still there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by nwafor1(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2021
helinues:

He was a Nigeria Hero...

Rip General Attahiru

Helinus!!!

Today I cursed you, May the people you're defending come after you!

Ise! Ise!! Iseee!!!

angry angry angry
Re: When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by fashionnisir(f): 11:05am On May 25, 2021
nwafor1:

Helinus!!!

Today I cursed you, May the people you're defending come after you!

Ise! Ise!! Iseee!!!

angry angry angry

Helinus is dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Was PDP National Chairman Ayu Referring To? (photo) / Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? / Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.