Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Dear EMPLOYERS, How Do You Handle Annoying Requests From EMPLOYEES - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear EMPLOYERS, How Do You Handle Annoying Requests From EMPLOYEES (186 Views)

How Would You Handle This, As A Woman? / Requests For Admissions / Open Heavens Daily Devotional September 12, 2017 – Little Requests Limit God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear EMPLOYERS, How Do You Handle Annoying Requests From EMPLOYEES by bragamycin: 1:46pm On May 23, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, I run a Dispatch company TearRace logistics but what I notice is that most of the times , riders who we wish to employ always bring up issues of no Transport Fares, whenever you ask them to come for interviews or bring their guarantors form along if we find ourselves in situations where we need to urgently recruit.
In some cases, once you employ them, immediately they start asking you for money to eat, 2k, ;k etc and saying that u shld remove it from their salary.
knowing fully well if I cut out of their 40 to 50k salary range, it will lead to gnashing of teeth’s from them..
With the way most behave, u don’t know if they will even last 3 days with u.
Sometimes their payments come from other personal hustle, whether their s delivery or not, I have to pay salaries.
So EMPLOYERS, how do u cope with these from EMPLOYEES.

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Sighted Today In Owerri / Ungoverned Spaces And Non-state Actors In Nigeria / What You Studied In Higher Institution Vs What You Are Doing Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.