Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic (950 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" / Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic / Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by damilola4162(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2021
Reno Omokri has described the reason given by president Muhammadu Buhari's media center, for not attending the funeral of the Chief of Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru, and other military personnel, who died in the military plane crash on Friday, as propaganda and idiotic, Newspremises reports.

According to the President media center, the President was absent at the funeral because the Presidency needs 48 hours to prepare his security.

Reno believes if president Buhari could reach the scene where his son, Yusuf, was involved in a motor bike accident on 26th of December 2017, within 30 minutes, he should have make it to the funeral.

Reno took to his verified tweeter handle on Sunday afternoon an wrote:

"This propaganda from the Buhari Media Center, that @MBuhari did not attend General Attahiru’s funeral because the Presidency needs 48 hours to prepare his security is idiotic. When Buhari’s son, Yusuf, was involved in an accident, Buhari was there within 30 minutes!

Read more

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/reno-omokri-describes-buharis-reason-for-not-attending-coas-burial-as-idiotic/

Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by SLAP44: 1:52pm On May 23, 2021
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by Unik3030: 1:53pm On May 23, 2021
Aside Buhari obsession,which other job does omokri do for a living?
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by xelly: 1:56pm On May 23, 2021
Buhari is absentee president with idiotic media aids.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by xelly: 1:57pm On May 23, 2021
Unik3030:

Does it matter? condemn what is wrong. How do you think Soldiers are feeling right now?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by Pmpm: 1:59pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by DDDEnterprises: 2:00pm On May 23, 2021
Unik3030:

Do a little research on that and get your answer bro.
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by Unik3030: 2:01pm On May 23, 2021
xelly:

Does it matter? condemn what is wrong. How do you think Soldiers are feeling right now?
I don't care about Jonathan or Buhari but omokri is trying to come off as a man with sense now,where were all his senses when stealing wasn't corruption?

Where were all his senses when his boss was supervising corruption?

All I want u to know is that he's just a kettle calling pot black,he's no different from who he criticise.

Garba sheu n Femi Adesina will one day b like Reno,but today they are enjoying the loot they will not put their sense to use but if PDP should take over tomorrow their sense will activate.

Can u believe the Lai Mohammed that criticise Jonathan with all his power will one day turn to lieing machine today?
Bro, they are all the same

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 23, 2021
Reno Omokri is the Nightmare of Buhari's media aides.

I know they'd be trying to reach out to him severally through backyard channels

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by xelly: 2:10pm On May 23, 2021
Unik3030:
I don't care about Jonathan or Buhari but omokri is trying to come off as a man with sense now,where were all his senses when stealing wasn't corruption?

All I want u to know is that he's just a kettle calling pot black,he's no different from who he criticise.

Garba sheu n Femi Adesina will one day b like Reno,but today they are enjoying the loot they will not put their sense to use but if PDP should take over tomorrow their sense will activate.

Can u believe the Lai Mohammed that criticise Jonathan with all his power will one day turn to lieing machine today?

I think Nigerians unanimously voted Buhari to change the narrative? How far?

Has he changed it?
What is the economy, Security, Inflation and debt like presently?

What about job and out of school?

Can it be said that in searching for solution we found more problem?
2015 election replaced performance with dormancy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 23, 2021
omokri, always accurate.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by SmartPolician: 2:17pm On May 23, 2021
Unik3030:
I don't care about Jonathan or Buhari but omokri is trying to come off as a man with sense now, where were all his senses when stealing wasn't corruption?

Jonathan quoted a legal luminary who stated that Stealing is not corruption, insisting that a thief should be called a thief and not embellished with the word Corruption.

Over Six years after he made the argument, you lots are still shamelessly misquoting the man. Indeed, Buhari needs to reexamine the quality of Nigeria's education.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by Unik3030: 2:24pm On May 23, 2021
xelly:

I think Nigerians unanimously voted Buhari to change the narrative? How far?

Has he changed it?
What is the economy, Security, Inflation and debt like presently?

What about job and out of school?

Can it be said that in searching for solution we found more problem?
2015 election replaced performance with dormancy.
put it as foolish Nigerians voted buhari n Jonathan,it's absolute stupidity for anyone that voted the two.

I didn't vote since 2015 n I never for once regret it cos if u check the two leading candidate they are nothing.

Jonathan was a disaster which we know n I know fully well that buhari can never b any better,but Nigerians always rush in finding solutions so they grab explosion.

Buhari campaign was built on lies n u don't expect him to tell u the truth in governance

How can an ex president tell u he doesn't have a house in Abuja n u believe?
How can an ex president tells u he doesn't have money for presidential form n u believe?
How can u vote a man that made it clear he doesn't understand anything about economics?
How can u entrust one of the largest economy in Africa in the hands of a man that knows nothing?
If not that Nigerians are mad,how can u believe 1 naira will b equal to 1 dollar?
Is that not madness of the highest order?

N to Nigerian youths,I don't pity them one bit.they are jobless, frustrated n miserable,I don't care even if they say because of these they go into crime arrest them n jail them.

Ask me why?

How can u have a big phone with the right browsing tools n not dedicate just 1 hour to check the history n records of leaders who are contesting?

U have the gadgets but will prefer to follow tacha n mercy that doesn't send u than to read about someone whose policy will affect your future.

Wait till the next bbn now n see how Nigerian youths will ignore policies affecting their future to run after bbn people who will rob their wealth on their faces.

Nigerians have low memory n they deserve whatever they get,I know for sure if Abacha were to b alive today some politicians will b packaging him n some youths will still b following
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by Unik3030: 2:27pm On May 23, 2021
SmartPolician:

Jonathan quoted a legal luminary who stated that Stealing is not corruption, insisting that a thief should be called a thief and not embellished with the word Corruption.

Over Six years after he made the argument, you lots are shamelessly misquoting the man. Indeed, Buhari needs to reexamine the quality of Nigeria's education.
in my dictionary, Jonathan stole n Buhari is stealing so they are all thieves.

Once u serve in Jonathan's tenure n u did nothing to stop the stealing u have no right to condemn these sets of new thieves cos u also did more.

They only have mouth to criticize now that the tables have turned,just imagine someone like obj who stole 16 bn dollars meant for electricity to come out n start labelling another person as corrupt.

They are all thieves
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by xelly: 2:32pm On May 23, 2021
Unik3030:
put it as foolish Nigerians voted buhari n Jonathan,it's absolute stupidity for anyone that voted the two.

I didn't vote since 2015 n I never for once regret it cos if u check the two leading candidate they are nothing.

Jonathan was a disaster which we know n I know fully well that buhari can never b any better,but Nigerians always rush in finding solutions so they grab explosion.

Buhari campaign was built on lies n u don't expect him to tell u the truth in governance

How can an ex president tell u he doesn't have a house in Abuja n u believe?
How can an ex president tells u he doesn't have money for presidential form n u believe?
How can u vote a man that made it clear he doesn't understand anything about economics?
How can u entrust one of the largest economy in Africa in the hands of a man that knows nothing?
If not that Nigerians are mad,how can u believe 1 naira will b equal to 1 dollar?
Is that not madness of the highest order?

N to Nigerian youths,I don't pity them one bit.they are jobless, frustrated n miserable,I don't care even if they say because of these they go into crime arrest them n jail them.

Ask me why?

How can u have a big phone with the right browsing tools n not dedicate just 1 hour to check the history n records of leaders who are contesting?

U have the gadgets but will prefer to follow tacha n mercy that doesn't send u than to read about someone whose policy will affect your future.

Wait till the next bbn now n see how Nigerian youths will ignore policies affecting their future to run after bbn people who will rob their wealth on their faces.

Nigerians have low memory n they deserve whatever they get,I know for sure if Abacha were to b alive today some politicians will b packaging him n some youths will still b following

Not voting is a problem as well because we will keep allowing fools to decide the direction of Nigeria by their foolish decisions.

You regard the two as "leading" Are they leading in solutions to Nigeria problem? obviously NO. If we keep doing things the way we do, Nigeria will NEVER change.
If we will not have value for Nigeria, we will keep electing those that doesn't have interest in Nigeria but in building railway in other countries when we don't have it here.
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by damilola4162(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2021
cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by DMerciful(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2021
You have gross political ignorance that's why you think Rino is responsible for the corruption in GEJs govt. GEJ govt is far less corrupt as you guys were deceived to believe. You sound so hopeless to say they're all thieves and oppose restructuring to a better system at the same time
Unik3030:

Once u serve in Jonathan's tenure n u did nothing to stop the stealing u have no right to condemn these sets of new thieves cos u also did more.

They only have mouth to criticize now that the tables have turned,just imagine someone like obj who stole 16 bn dollars meant for electricity to come out n start labelling another person as corrupt.

They are all thieves
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:40am On May 24, 2021
Unik3030:

They are all thieves

At least accept the education he gave you about the stealing is not corruption propaganda.
It's obvious you're suffering from the same fault you're accusing omokri and Nigerian youths of.
You have a phone yet you never checked to see if the statement attributed to Jonathan was as it's being peddled. You used it to attack him in your tirade. You're not better than the Nigerian youth you blamed.
Like Reno, you can't blame Buhari if you refused to do something about the malfeasance you saw in 2015 but kept quiet and maintained your lane. You can't accuse Reno of doing nothing to stop the ongoing corruption in his boss' government while you also did nothing to stop the incoming corruption then.
Instead, you're engaging in tribal hate and bigotry that leads nowhere but festers the same corrupt system you're railing against.

Oh and also, that OBJ stole $16bn is another lie. Even Buhari never said OBJ stole $16bn. It was his online propagandists that twisted it to fit that narrative. Yet you believe it. You see now?

(1) (Reply)

2021: I Will Make PDP Delegates Super Rich If I Emerge Guber Candidate—maduka / BREAKING: Ahmed Gulak Was Attacked, Killed By 6 Bandits - Imo State Police / BREAKING!! Prof. Georgewill Owunari Emerges 9th UNIPORT Vice-chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.