Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Has Beaf's Username Been Hijacked? Or Has Beaf Gone Mad? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Beaf's Username Been Hijacked? Or Has Beaf Gone Mad? (1473 Views)

Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / APC Has Been Hijacked By A Few - Dele Momodu Blasts Tinubu / Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Beaf's Username Been Hijacked? Or Has Beaf Gone Mad? by Sunofgod(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2011
Beaf!:

What really baffled me was that there was no jubilations/celebrations after the results were announced. To think 22 million Nigerians wants the status quo,   free and fair election my foot!
After 4 years we will surely know whether it is Buhari, 22 million voters or GEJ that failed.

Is it 'Beaf' or Beaf!'?

The above quote shocked me - I was on the verge of issuing a curse.

Moderators / Seun, please investigate.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-656617.0.html
Re: Has Beaf's Username Been Hijacked? Or Has Beaf Gone Mad? by EzeUche3(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2011
Sun of god:

Is it 'Beaf' or Beaf!'?

Seems like Beaf is the most controversial individual in this section. He has made a lot of enemies for his strong support of President Jonathan.
Re: Has Beaf's Username Been Hijacked? Or Has Beaf Gone Mad? by efisher(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2011
It is a fake. Beaf dealt with some folks during the election and a lot of them began to have sleepless nights hence the impersonation.
Re: Has Beaf's Username Been Hijacked? Or Has Beaf Gone Mad? by Sunofgod(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2011
Will the real Beaf please stand up!!!
Re: Has Beaf's Username Been Hijacked? Or Has Beaf Gone Mad? by Beaf1: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2011
efisher:

It is a fake. Beaf dealt with some folks during the election and a lot of them began to have sleepless nights hence the impersonation.

Are you saying we've had beaf in this forum before me? angry

Sun of god:

Is it 'Beaf' or Beaf!'?

The above quote shocked me - I was on the verge of issuing a curse.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-656617.0.html

What do you want Seun to investigate? Open a panel of enquiry?
Re: Has Beaf's Username Been Hijacked? Or Has Beaf Gone Mad? by Beaf: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2011
Beaf!:

Are you saying we've had beaf in this forum before me? angry

What do you want Seun to investigate? Open a panel of enquiry?

Calm down, son. Your brain fvck is due to the cramping blows I've been obliged to deliver to loud dunces of your kind in mind boggling style.

What we see in you are the after-effects of your total mental discombobulation. It makes you wanna be me. LOL!
How does it feel to be so astonishingly pathetic?

Re: Has Beaf's Username Been Hijacked? Or Has Beaf Gone Mad? by cinzo: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2011
@Beaf e be like say you don get twin brother with !
Re: Has Beaf's Username Been Hijacked? Or Has Beaf Gone Mad? by efisher(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2011
If no be panadol e no fit be like panadol. The real Beaf is a unique being with very unique ideas. There were about 2 or 3 other dumb variants days before the election.

(1) (Reply)

Rencap: "we See Nigeria As The Next Brazil Or Russia" / As A Nigerian, Choose Between Being Patriotic And Unpatriotic / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.