Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (689423 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dupsydooo: 7:15am On Jun 09, 2021
fejiromich:
Richard Robinson is not a college or university oh.. I think it’s a private fashion academy... and I doubt you can get post work permit when you are done..

I will advice you go with some of the schools he mentioned up there.,. And because of the back and forth with submitting and reviewing portfolio (this can take awhile) you can apply for a fashion business or mgt course...

I got admission to Seneca college within 2 weeks of submitting application (fashion business mgt)

God bless you......
My eyes are now opened now......

I will check out seneca too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2021
juddytee:
Congratulations. Welcome to NBCC

is God's grace for me and my family
Here is my timeline
Application submitted with upfront Medical- 25th Jan
Medical updated to pass - 28th Jan
Note: I applied with my family
Ordered Gcms on 8th April
Gcms arrived on 7th May, I saw the concerns raised and I addressed them immediately.
Got a response that our file is in China.
Send another email and I got a mail that file is now in Nairobi.
Yesterday, I wrote another mail to Nairobi
To the Glory of God PPR dropped for all of us this morning.
My wife is the principal applicant
I apply for OWP
Our child a visitor visa.
This is just the Grace of God
2 years Diploma program at NBCC.

Congratulations.... Canada will favour you and your family.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dupsydooo: 7:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Olaa123:

Hi Fejiro,
What intake are you for?
Also resuming in Fall at the School of Fashion in Seneca. Newnham Campus

Please what are the documents you submitted when you wanted to apply in seneca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2021
Chimahsom:
February 17th - application submitted
Biometrics - I didn’t have to do because I have a visitors visa
Nse request- submitted 25th March although my writing was 5.5 but my total average was 7.
Medical upfront -updated to pass on may 19th like after a month.
6th June: I ordered for my gcms notes.
Eligibility review started between June 4 and June 8 because I got tired of check my application everyday.
June 9: Bvl and original passport request.

I want to thank all of you on this platform because you guys are the one that kept me going through your advices and experiences.
To all those awaiting ppr, keep your head up, it will surely land.

Congratulations! It has ended in praise.

Please rejoice ooo, because it is not easy.

The long wait has been rewarded.

I got a refusal though, for home ties both in Canada and Nigeria. Apparently, my ties in Canada are way more than those in Nigeria. I will order GCMS note. I may reapply or opt for the US. But US is priority right now.

I wish you all a delightful outcome in your applications. We learn every day, and some experiences are worthwhile, even though they are a bit sad. But we move!

I applied on March 11 by the way.

March folks will be getting decisions. Stay blessed.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jonosas: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2021
Spectro:

I got a refusal though, for home ties both in Canada and Nigeria. Apparently, my ties in Canada are way more than those in Nigeria. I will order GCMS note. I may reapply or opt for the US. But US is priority right now.

I wish you all a delightful outcome in your applications. We learn every day, and some experiences are worthwhile, even though they are a bit sad. But we move!

It's all good, bro. We move.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ToluDstar: 7:55am On Jun 09, 2021
Chimahsom:
I just got my ppr ����

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ToluDstar: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2021
TennieYF:
Hello everyone.

Please can I get the email addresses for Nairobi and Lagos irrc offices? Thank you

Credits to marcelonwa.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RELAN2446(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2021
Spectro:

Spectro really sorry for this,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ooa1st: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2021
Wow,

Spectro this is hard to believe, so sorry bro, God knows best

Spectro:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mobi22: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Spectro:

Damn
Soo sorry about this

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Whale2018: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2021
Congratulations!!!

Chimahsom:
Nse request- submitted 25th March although my writing was 5.5 but my total average was 7.
Eligibility review started between June 4 and June 8 because I got tired of check my application everyday.

I want to thank all of you on this platform because you guys are the one that kept me going through your advices and experiences.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by may99(f): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2021
Congratulations!!!

Chimahsom:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by may99(f): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Wow. Sorry about that. Wishing you the best in your future plans. Whether US or Canada

Spectro:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Askin4somtin: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2021
Good day gurus in the house. Weldone for helping out. Please I need advice here cos I'm confused on this one.

Someone graduated from secondary school since 2015 and has been running her undergraduate studies since same year in a state owned university. She has since written her final exams and is through with all the paper work in school but due to some internal and external crises in the school her results are yet to be released.

She wanted to apply for a master's program but no BSc result yet. So she wants to try an undergraduate program.

Now the dilemma...
1. Considering that she has left secondary school since 2015 (about 6 years ago) will she be deemed eligible for a study permit even if she gets an admission for an undergraduate degree?

2. Will it not be red flags that she has been idle for over 6 years?

3. Is there an exam she should write before securing admission or study permit?
She said she looked through some university website and it wasn't expressly stated whether she can apply with Nigeria SSCE or not.

4. Please help with university(ies) that she can apply to if she is eligible considering the issues I raised above.
She wanna study BSc Biology.

God's favour on all applications.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Royalty95: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2021
Spectro:

So sorry about this spectro.. God knows best what’s the right path for you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2021
Oh yeahhh , congratulations !!!

Chimahsom:
I just got my ppr ����
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Annettevoke(f): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2021
Hello house, i just got a Medical request meanwhile i submitted upfront medical, what should i do? Remedical or resend it. NOTE, I have 2medicals with them from former application December 2020. Advise pls.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2021
Amen , I'm rooting for you !! Your PPR is next.

RELAN2446:

Congratulations, happy for you.
Mine is next.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2021
He is a god in human body smiley wink

dupsydooo:

Who is this guy sef? I don't know but your replies always perfect....... Thanks so much.... infact I wrote them a mail yesterday in which they replied that they have closed for 2021 that I can apply for September 2022....... But mere seeing this pictures sir

Please you will guide me thoroughly for HUMBER COLLEGE......

may you continue to see favor always....... God will never leave you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Queenmama03(f): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2021
So sorry Spectro. I was actually rooting for you but It's well, we move!
Whatever you decide to do next, may God lead you to success. #cheers

Spectro:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by milo9(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2021
Congratulations
Chimahsom:
I just got my ppr ����
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2021
I'm so sorry about this Spectro , wish you the best in whatever decision you make .. Incase you have a rethink , please consult one of the gurus , you'll sure get it right.

Spectro:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chipo14: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2021
Hello Nairalanders. I saw a ghost update on Monday indicating my eligibility has commenced. I sent a webform last week for a deffered admission to September since I couldn't meet the May one. I also just got promoted at work and I am wondering if the promotion communication can further strengthen my ties if I send it to them via a webform too. Kindly advise

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Darmison: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2021
O.M.G
This is unbelievable
So sorry for the delay @spectro
Omo my fear level don super high. You know that stomach pain you get when you're scared that makes you wanna use the restroom, walai that's how I'm feeling right now.
True this Canada journey is by Grace.

Spectro:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Darmison: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2021
Congratulations.
When did you apply?

Annettevoke:
Hello house, i just got a Medical request meanwhile i submitted upfront medical, what should i do? Remedical or resend it. NOTE, I have 2medicals with them from former application December 2020. Advise pls.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Annettevoke(f): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2021
march
Darmison:
Congratulations.
When did you apply?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Esmeob: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2021
Chimahsom:
I just got my ppr ����

Congratulations!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Annettevoke:
Resubmit and attach an explanation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2021
I'm sorry man. Some of these situations are just way out of an applicant's hands. All the best. Give it a shot again if the concern raised is a reasonable one.
Spectro:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RELAN2446(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
I'm so sorry about this Spectro , wish you the best in whatever decision you make .. Incase you have a rethink , please consult one of the gurus , you'll sure get it right.

Spectro himself na guru, this journey heh na grace. Delay is not denial.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chipo14: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2021
So sorry for your outcome. I wish you better luck on your next action

Spectro:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Zodiacwarrior: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2021
Annettevoke:

Good day @Annettevoke

If you have done upfront medicals earlier and it has not yet expired then go ahead and resend it through webform.

Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63