Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (705924 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by GracefulG: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hi guys
Please is there anyone here who has or is applying for University 1 program at the University of Manitoba.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kriptune:

Thank you very much.

I was asking so maybe if there was something one could undergo some treatment if need be for what they might test during medicals to ensure a good result
yeah,I understand. They also do VDRL ( Syphilis test)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ruthbella:

Your closing balance should be 10million or more. You can wait for the gurus to advise you.
just make sure no lump sum is put in there.ur withdrawals and payment should be consistent and easily understood. any complex withdrawals or payments may be addressed in ur SOP.any lump sum should be explained and if possible, there has to b proof.thats my opinion
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Vivickybliss: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hi guys, I have an issue at hand. I have an admission letter for winter 2021 (which has long passed), but my school allows 3 intakes i.e since I was supposed to resume in January this year but couldn't, I'm also allowed to resume in any of the two terms remaining for the year which are summer and fall. Of which summer has passed and the only one I'm looking forward to is the September term (fall term).

I was actually delayed by my agent since December 2020 and ended up applying for visa just last month. And I know the Visa process takes at least 3 months to process. I'm scared that the Visa might not be out before my last resumption date and my school doesn't defer admission (reason they give students an opportunity to resume in any of the term that same academic session.)

Should I apply for another admission in the same school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
elenewton1:
Hi, I learnt that the express center in Maitama, Abuja attends to cases like these. And that you could get it same day. That's why it's called an express center. You can enquire from the immigration officer regarding this.

All the best.

well,my brother,the issue is booklets. the portal 4 registration is not even open so no Express center will work now cos Federal Government has closed the portal due to too much backlog. I explained this b4.some ppl that applied for passport since January are just getting theirs now.i applied at the beginning of March and I just got mine too.there are no booklets in the country and Government realized that through all these Express centers ,there are a lot of backlog so in order to stop this,they closed d portal to Adress current applications.dont let anyone eat ur money ooo.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kriptune: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
EmeeNaka:
yeah,I understand. They also do VDRL ( Syphilis test)

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kriptune: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
GracefulG:
Hi guys
Please is there anyone here who has or is applying for University 1 program at the University of Manitoba.

I did and got accepted in February
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Darmison: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Omo so No PPR nor refusal today. Today Moral low one kind.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omalinze: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Thanks for your ideas Akannitommy. I think I will follow your suggestion and wait till I have return home before sending my passport to them. Thank you.

Akannitommy:
I suggest you send to Abuja but find out if they will allow you indicate Nigeria (whjatever city you are based in) as return address. If that is not possible and you are unable to predict how long the passport could spend in Kumasi before it is returned to you there (plus they might send to Abuja for stamping regardless), them my humble advice is to wait for two weeks when you get back to base, before you send. Just my own opinion - and what I would consider to take a decision - if I was in your shoes.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
EngrEgghead:
I just wrote to my pension body, requesting that they should generate a letter for me, stating that I will be using part of my pension to support myself while schooling in Canada.
They have actually replied me, asking me to fill an attached reference letter, specifying the correct address and location the letter should be addressed to.

Please house, which is the correct IRCC address.

The Deputy High Commission Canada
4 Anifowoshe St,
Victoria Island,
Lagos

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
elizyous:
Hi, am going to calgary in july as well

Good good good
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omankem8(f): 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sorry bro, doesn't work that way. Are you praying for refusal? Because that's the only way you can get that GIC funds back. And no one can run such deals... sorry!

EmeeNaka:
I want to open a GIC Account and fund it with $10,000CAD. I need someone that can open the account and fund it for me for a fee. The fund will last for two weeks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kobayashi01(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
I pray we get PPR news posted here tomorrow. We April applicants need to get our hopes up. smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Omankem8:

Sorry bro, doesn't work that way. Are you praying for refusal? Because that's the only way you can get that GIC funds back. And no one can run such deals... sorry!

Noo, I am not praying for refusal. I just didn't know the whole thing concerning the scheme. I have learnt it today. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by larryrichie: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Thanks man, I have only have outflow 4 times this year.

Mofolam:

It is strongly recommended that the account should have inflow and outflow I.e activity. It seems you haven’t had any outflow this year at all.
Why don’t you use your business account instead? You will Just have to include your cac and other relevant documents.
On another Note, please give your sop to as many ppl as possible to proof read
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tracy0803409: 12:12am On Jun 16, 2021
nifnifemi:
It is simply a plan.

Why the course
Why canada
After school what next
Career goals

God bless you dear,i appreciate,Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tracy0803409: 12:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Study plan is same as Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Thanks alot Sir,i appreciate,God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ritzzybaron: 12:28am On Jun 16, 2021
Yaaay! I claim it o. Thank you thank you thank you grin.

Have you ordered your GCM notes yet?

Ruthbella:

Congratulations dear.
If you know you applied in December 2020 and yet to get a decision please gather here for a brief meeting�. The wait is excruciating. I pray it end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gilb231: 2:40am On Jun 16, 2021
I got admission for January 2022, I just made my tuition deposit this week. I want to apply for my visa beginning of next month to allow small time to increase my proof of funds account balance . Is that enough time to get a decision ? Or should I apply right away ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dramacox: 3:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Please when did you start the application and wish school. Thanks
Gilb231:
I got admission for January 2022, I just made my tuition deposit this week. I want to apply for my visa beginning of next month to allow small time to increase my proof of funds account balance . Is that enough time to get a decision ? Or should I apply right away ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Backcheck: 5:35am On Jun 16, 2021
Those traveling can you suggest Airline? Or what airline are you using?

Those that have traveled, did anyone use Quatar Airways?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 5:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Ethiopian airlines

Backcheck:
Those traveling can you suggest Airline? Or what airline are you using?

Those that have traveled, did anyone use Quatar Airways?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 6:04am On Jun 16, 2021
Good morning

I created a telegram group for prospective ucw students .
Those with PPR and those yet to get theirs can join .

Kindly email your telegram username and I’d up quickly .

Thank you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jonosas: 6:05am On Jun 16, 2021
***OMO!!!! PPR WEY WEAR VERSACE!!!*** SO THIS IS HOW IT FEELS! JUST GOT THE MAIL AT 4.05AM. TIMELINE UPLOADING SOON! SO EXCITED!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 16, 2021
jonosas:
***OMO!!!! PPR WEY WEAR VERSACE!!!*** SO THIS IS HOW IT FEELS! JUST GOT THE MAIL AT 4.05AM. TIMELINE UPLOADING SOON! SO EXCITED!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aawwwnn! Congratulations dear.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by chelseaboi(m): 6:20am On Jun 16, 2021
Pls ,as med lab science graduate.which schools can really give me admission, for a pgd program, especially in Manitoba or anyother city.

Pls house, it is important and urgent to me..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2021
jonosas:

Wawuuu!!! Congrats Jonosas.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Esmeob: 6:32am On Jun 16, 2021
jonosas:

Congratulations!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2021
jonosas:
Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ray007bu: 6:39am On Jun 16, 2021
jonosas:

Wow congratulations!!! cheesy cheesy
I tap into this testimony
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by marcelonwa: 6:55am On Jun 16, 2021
jonosas:

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (676)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***